What's new

Iran News & Discussions

I didn't know that fuel smugglers selling subsidized gas to Pakistanis and to a lesser extent local level trade of foodstuffs is propping the country's economy up. Thanks for the explanation :-)

I never said any of it but what is the subsidized smuggled gas?

I never said any of it but what is the subsidized smuggled gas?

Gas in Iran is heavily subsidized. There are a lot of smugglers who try to export it to sell aboard and make easy profits from large scale operations to individuals trying to support their family (the latter being the most common on the Iran-Pakistan border).

there wasn't any thread available to discuss news from within the closed state.
I start here, Iranians are welcome to post inside news here.

u r so rude the rudest one in this frume .why you iranian hater open iranian news lol we have iranian treat dontneed some one like u open one some one like u who is some how saudi s slave lil go open treat for ur master saudi or ben saw your boss
PLZ IRANIAN PEOPLE DONT FEED PEOPLE LIKE THIS PEOPLE IRANIAN HATER AND SAUDI SLAVE PLZ REPORT IT
Personal attacks reflect you are upset and i would not have replied you, if you had not resorted to personal attack.

Truth is Iran regime would have fallen long ago, if there was no support form puppies in Pakistan.

Enjoy more fake news:

Note to Khumenists: take the advise ^
its not for pissrahell ask from your mom he know very well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom