What's new

Iran Mission posted an opinion piece in WSJ---U.S. should return to JCPOA

This guy has a history of promoting his ideas about Iran and insulting others who disagree with his ideas regularly. It's funny that a miserable being like him calls others IRGC mouthpieces and shills.
Meanwhile, whenever he tries to say something in Persian, he makes mistakes that no native speaker of Persian would ever make. It's certain at this point that the guy is not Iranian.

His political stance is not important when it comes to insults, although I do not agree with his claims and I have debated with him many times. You can debate with him properly without resorting to name calling or insults. Keep it civil. If he insults you, then hit the report bottom.

I didn't say his political stance had anything to do with any of this, but he pretends to be someone he clearly is not. He pretends to be an Iranian-American born in Iran but he can't speak Persian like a native speaker. And when he is confronted, he starts name calling like a child lol And most of his name calling has sexual undertones which says a lot about his personality.

Right, then just report those comments.

Guys....I seriously doubt Kastor is some sort of imposter trying to act like an Iranian on a niche military forum subsection. Would be rather weird to even think he is not Iranian given that, personally, I don't get any malicious vides from him.. He's been rather direct and forthright with what he believes in when it comes to the IRGC. Not everyone has to like the IRGC and reasonable criticism of the Iranian government/policies should be welcomed by all so that we can have civil discussions about them.

lol, My farsi is also not all that good, does that make not an Iranian as well? I mean I guess that's not particularly applicable for me since I was born in the United States so lmao, please don't kill me over it.

Well.... I don't wanna start any drama with anyone here since I like many of you and view this sub-forum as sort of a refuge so-to-speak. Gotta get away from all the Zionist controlled Western bullshit you know?

As far as I'm concerned I just want peace, especially for us Iranians here. We are already under so much stress and attack by the usual suspects, adding division amongst our ranks would be rather counter-intuitive but I digress. I won't tell anyone what to do or not to do other than try and keep things reasonably civil.

Well.... I don't wanna start any drama with anyone here since I like many of you and view this sub-forum as sort of a refuge so-to-speak. Gotta get away from all the Zionist controlled Western bullshit you know?

As far as I'm concerned I just want peace, especially for us Iranians here. We are already under so much stress and attack by the usual suspects, adding division amongst our ranks would be rather counter-intuitive but I digress. I won't tell anyone what to do or not to do other than try and keep things reasonably civil.
never had a issue with you man. your posts are OK and you are welcome. some people are here just for creating trouble and ruining other peoples moods. they have to be banned.

Man, you're fine. We like your presence here. You are calm. You don't resort to personal attacks and you don't seem fake.

Well lmao, thank you I appreciate the comment but I do have to come clean about my own personal history on here for my own sake.

:yahoo::smitten:

I used to be quite the rabble-rouser and flame starter not too long ago but over time I changed and began to let a lot of stuff go since it just wasn't worth my time and I'm not in the business of changing people's minds lol.

Posting in any language other than English without its English translation and hurling personal insults and attacks are both obviously against the forum rules.

If continued, stricter action will follow.

This unbelievable amount of propaganda against One man is amazing. Qalibaf is cursed by BBC, VOA, Saudi Iran International and other American Zionist mouthpieces. Which makes you believe that Qalibaf is a good man. God willing we will have an other rise in all fields economically, militarily and scientifically.
jew Zionist rats (eternal enemies of Iran) label every successful person as an unsuccessful person and every thief and unsuccessful person as a successful person ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom