What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

So just because its a bigger power it can do as it pleases? Sir, thats how a b!tch thinks, no offense.
Sorry my friend the way you behaved yesterday thats how a b!tch slaps- and like a b!tch deserves you are gona get a hard pounding up your as.s the next time we engage-

@rmi5 can you provide a translation my man? :angel: Is he being too cowardly to say what he feels in English?

He is saying that:
"let these bare foot pakis rip themselves off.
They deserve every disaster they suffer from like floods, terrorism being poor, and illiterate."

PS. Nader Shah was an azerbaijani turks, and attacked Delhi, not Pakistan ;)

How many more posts before you will get banned again??
Teach him the back door diplomacy you are so expert in to survive- :coffee:-

Quite interesting. ;)

How will you ensure they don't stray around if you know what I mean?
One meter off from the assigned corridiors and their as.s will be handed out to them- thats how it will be dealt with-

What is your point? King Abdullah was the guest in 2006. Would you fall out with the Saudis too?

What about China? Xi Jinping just visited India recently.

Now you are talking facts! :disagree:

Add to the list Australian PM as well who talked about Uranium supply to India as well as taking trade relations to another level.

I don't think any of this had anything to do with Pakistan but the logic remains the same.

In my opinion the countries in the region should stop interfering in to each others internal affairs and build a business block of their own to elevate the poverty. They should work towards elimination of drug and human trafficking. The manufacturing of the industrial products and consumer goods should be priority to lower the unemployment in the region. The politics should not have component of religion in it. You guys have got your job cut out for your leadership and it is up to all you to either move towards peace or self destruction.

Teach him the back door diplomacy you are so expert in to survive- :coffee:-

Its not child's play.

By the way he could emulate you easily and post in some Indian forum only with mods to save a$$. :coffee:

He is saying that:
"let these bare foot pakis rip themselves off.
They deserve every disaster they suffer from like floods, terrorism being poor, and illiterate."

PS. Nader Shah was an azerbaijani turks, and attacked Delhi, not Pakistan ;)

Wow what a pathetic loser, claims to want to calm tension only a few posts before then talks shit in Farsi. :lol:

I am well aware that Nader Shah was a turk, my point was invasion from Iran was not limited to Pakistan.

and it's a shame for us and why I hate nader

First time I have found an Iranian who hates him, that however is irrelevant to the fact that he sacked delhi.

What abilities are you talking about? Pakistan has some of the skilled and best Air Force pilots in the world.

And I'm just talking about a future war or battle with Iran. I don't think Iran wants a war with Pakistan, and I don't think Pakistan wants a war with Iran. So Iran should stop this killing of Pak soldiers

what are we talking about?
the power of iranian planes against pak's air force, or we are talking about iran's power against pak air force????

i think with the power of electronic warfare, the one witch downed a RQ-170 witch operated in pakistan for a really long time without pak's even noticing it, is the one who stop's pak's air force :)

iranian's are in a proxy war with a lot of countries in syria and iraq! and are winning...

i think what iranian's have is much more powerfull for a war, but the thing is they dont want to get into a war...

it's a good thing for countries surrounding iran since they can push without any consequences...

Understand the context before using your madarssa educated Pakistani brain here kid. We were talking about the Persian invasion of Darius I here which was limited to areas which are present day Pakistan.

How about you go back and read the comment you quoted retard. He was not just talking about invasion of darius dumb **** and the fact remains Nader ransacked, Delhi India and was also at the head of an Iranian army. Drinking to much of that filthy water from the ganga has made you retarded.

بیچاره داره درخواست می کنه تا یکی دیگه از سربازهاشون رو بکشیم
یکی میگه بکش یکی میگه چرا کشتی .... عجب ملتی هستن

I do not speak in Farsi, I quoted you in English so reply in English. @rmi5 sorry mate for making you a translator but can you tell me what he is saying?

1.....claims to want to calm tension only a few posts

2......First time I have found an Iranian who hates him, that however is irrelevant to the fact that he sacked delhi.

beacuse i see how the zombies want to nuke us .....

------------------------------------
when an american want to damage Iran-India relation just by repeating the history

beacuse i see how the zombies want to nuke us .....

------------------------------------
when an american want to damage Iran-India relation just by repeating the history

I never said Pakistan should nuke Iran, I don't think Pakistan needs to be so rash. Two yeah and when the Indian was repeating the history of Darius invasion of Pakistan you decided to thank his comment, isn't that damaging relations of Pakistan-Iran by repeating history? :rolleyes:

I do not speak in Farsi, I quoted you in English so reply in English. @rmi5 sorry mate for making you a translator but can you tell me what he is saying?
No problem, bro.
He says that:
"The devastated guy is asking us to kill one more of their soldiers.
one of them tells kill more, one other says why you killed them ... what kinda nation they are"

Back
Top Bottom