What's new

Iran Israel War Drums: News & Discussions.

ask palestenian about humanity.....
No need. Check out the "Palestine in pictures" thread and you'll see a little palestinian arab girl wearing a "peace" shirt verbally abusing Israeli soldiers. She's obviously being coached and trained to hate her fellow humans, especially Israelis.

No need. Check out the "Palestine in pictures" thread and you'll see a little palestinian arab girl wearing a "peace" shirt verbally abusing Israeli soldiers. She's obviously being coached and trained to hate her fellow humans, especially Israelis.
Just like these soldiers,who are trained to kill,occupy and put gun on Children's chests?
91036749491641099069.jpg

Just like these soldiers,who are trained to kill,occupy and put gun on Children's chests?
91036749491641099069.jpg

This is just pathetic! Shame on the guy who is nodding the kid with his gun. There are both good and bad soldiers everywhere. I would ask fellow members to condemn this retard but not all soldiers. There are some good ones too. Shuffling through the IDF - YouTube

^ Exactly. Israelis aren't racist or anti-Islamic. Here, interesting vid:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah...
The Kid was abusing Israeli soldiers, isn't it ?

Listen, Blame individuals but not religion, casts or nationalities. That goes for both pro Iranian and pro Israeli members. There are good and bad people on both sides. So highlight the nonsense spewing retards but dont generalize... :angel:

Listen, Blame individuals but not religion, casts or nationalities. That goes for both pro Iranian and pro Israeli members. There are good and bad people on both sides. So highlight the nonsense spewing retards but dont generalize... :angel:

i have never seen a good person from israel, except an teenage girl! rest of them were impolite and racist.
in my opinion most of them are bad, what you are saying is right about other countries in the world, not them. no one blame religion, every one knows jews living in iran as same as other people and iranian people are not anti Semitic or anti jews!

^ Exactly. Israelis aren't racist or anti-Islamic. Here, interesting vid:

I sincerely thought most of the Israelis are anti-muslims considering my only interaction with Israelis is thru forums..But if this is a real and not fake footage..Man, i dont know, its very interesting and impressive

i have never seen a good person from israel, except an teenage girl! rest of them were impolite and racist.
in my opinion most of them are bad, what you are saying is right about other countries in the world, not them. no one blame religion, every one knows jews living in iran as same as other people and iranian people are not anti Semitic or anti jews!

How can you say that? We had and have thousands of Jews living in Iran and they are all nice, polite and hospital. My mom even respected Jews in her town more than non-Jewish Iranians. I think you should at least make the difference between Ashkenazi (Eastern-European) Jews and Mizrahi (Middle Eastern) Jews. The latter are much more like us.

I understand your perspective, but i would beg to differ. I have met some amazing Israelis. They are very polite, kind and very intelligent people. I used to hold a similar perspective but it all changed after i interacted and became friends with a few. Its about experience. They are just like everyone else, similar aspirations. Sure there are a few retards, but same can be said about all other countries...

How can you say that? We had and have thousands of Jews living in Iran and they are all nice, polite and hospital. My mom even respected Jews in her town more than non-Jewish Iranians. I think you should at least make the difference between Ashkenazi (Eastern-European) Jews and Mizrahi (Middle Eastern) Jews. The latter are much more like us.

are you blind?!
read my last sentences in my comment again, when i said jews are bad?! i said israelis and i admired relationship between muslims and jews in iran.

Lets agree that both Israelis and Iranians are good people. Its the few in power that give each nation a bad name...

are you blind?!
read my last sentences in my comment again, when i said jews are bad?! i said israelis and i admired relationship between muslims and jews in iran.

There are hundred of thousands of Iranian, Moroccan and Turkish Jews in Israel too.

Back
Top Bottom