What's new

Iran Israel War Drums: News & Discussions.

dafuq you are talking about bro ?

it's about that's how much of an arss hole he's become.

@surenas:
look at SajeevJino posts. This is what i'm saying, and he is originally from India not eastern Europe or ....
he is like other Israeli members and you cant even find a good one.

dafuq you are talking about bro ?

Bro ....ungalode paarvaila Iran Eppadi ....

Naama Namma Mozhi-ilaye pesuvom Englishla post panninal antha payan ketta ketta vaarthayala Thitturan...

@surenas:
look at SajeevJino posts. This is what i'm saying, and he is originally from India not eastern Europe or ....

First Thanks for your Respect over me...?
I think mostly Iranians Behaving like this..

You Don't know about myself...I am from India or Israel otherwise Western or anything else..

Simply how much you hate Israel ..as much I love Israel..

@surenas:

Who cares about some little Indian on the internet and his phrenetic love for Israel? Do you think the Israelis would take that guy serious? He probably isn't even considered to be Israeli by the Jews.

I am not looking Thanks from anyone for my posts and Real lives...I don't care about who wants likes me....

Just I love myself ...And I whatever I like I will do...I don't care anyone....

Who cares about some little Indian on the internet and his phrenetic love for Israel? Do you think the Israelis would take that guy serious? He probably isn't even considered to be Israeli by the Jews.

Did you read my Signature...

I am not looking Thanks from anyone for my posts and Real lives...I don't care about who wants likes me....

Just I love myself ...And I whatever I like I will do...I don't care anyone....

Did you read my Signature...

Who gives a sh*it? You're fool and I can only laugh at your pathetic love for Israel. Nobody is taking you serious.

Who gives a sh*it? You're fool and I can only laugh at your pathetic love for Israel. Nobody is taking you serious.

Hey I don't want any Special gift from Israel......and I don't want any ones attention for my words...

you dont need to live in israel to know their behavior,they are so rude, impolite and racist when they are talking to you in the internet or meet them in other countries, it's enough to know how they are.

Agree Israeli tourists are really rude and create nuisance in India. below is from Israeli media itself.

On my recent trip to India, I heard a lot of things being said against Israelis, but for some reason, it didn’t feel like anti-Semitism to me. My first of many anti-Israel encounters took place at the hotel lobby, when the Indian hotel manager reviewed my passport. He looked at me - an Israeli-born Jewish American – with a quizzical gaze.

“You are also Israeli?” he asked me, slightly tilting his head to the side. He kept on examining the “Place of Birth” on my passport as if it were a mistake.

“Yes, sir. At least, my parents are Israeli, and I was born there, but I grew up in America.”

“Ah, that is why you are so nice. You grew up in America!”

The hotel manager then went on to list some pathetic incidents with young Israelis who were either high on drugs, or had cheated the hotel manager out of some money.

Thousands of Israelis travel abroad every year. Some go after their army service, while others travel later on in life. The culture of travel is one to be respected as an important eye-opening experience for many.
The problem with Israeli travelers - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

A merry group of Israeli backpackers got onto one of the trains going from the northern vacation cities in the Himalayas to New Delhi, the Indian capital. Their screams and waves of laughter managed to overcome even the din of the train and the air conditioner, and disturbed the other passengers.

The Indian passengers moved uncomfortably and curled up in their seats, or exchanged embarrassed smiles with their fellow passengers.

Until eventually a woman with an educated appearance, wearing traditional Indian garb began to rebuke them in polished English. When she
was finished she said, “Do other passengers in your country behave the same way?”

You could understand her question in two ways: One, Is this the way all Israelis behave? or else, a bit less directly, in Israel do “other” passengers — that is, foreigners who are part of a minority group — also permit themselves to behave in such an extreme manner and to violate all local norms? When you think about the behavior of Israelis, the transition from the first question to the second — which at first glance doesn’t seem clear — becomes very logical.

Israelis in Goa: They don’t care (Photo: Avigail Uzi)
They just don?t care: Israeli Backpackers in India - Israel Travel, Ynetnews

Bro ....ungalode paarvaila Iran Eppadi ....

Naama Namma Mozhi-ilaye pesuvom Englishla post panninal antha payan ketta ketta vaarthayala Thitturan...

iran ennoda parvaila romba kettadhu kedayathu....naanum issrael oda supporter thaan..adaan iran-israle rendum sandaya vittutu samadhanama arebiyarkala edirkanum. but i dont hate iran.

You do give a sh*t. Thats why you are continuing to reply to him inspite he clearly saying he does not give a **** to what your iranians think. Why dont you take the hint and leave it at that ?

India is a vast country and people have different opinions. It's not that some mulla will come and nab us if we speak against the "revolution". So we all have our divergent views..understand that and leave it instead of throwing tantrums like a child..Israel was one of the few countries that backed us to the hilt in kargil when we were facing technological issues with unrestricted access to their mil sats and uavs. So naturally many Indians would like Israel. whats so ******* difficult in understanding that ?

Don't drag India in , a friendly advice, if you don't wish to see this thread get derailed .Attack the argument , not the flag .

i have never seen a good person from israel, except an teenage girl! rest of them were impolite and racist.
in my opinion most of them are bad, what you are saying is right about other countries in the world, not them. no one blame religion, every one knows jews living in iran as same as other people and iranian people are not anti Semitic or anti jews!

say what? not anti Jews?..... you talking about Iran right....you Moron don't u know the goal of Iran,,, its the destruction of Jews... everyday ur pathetic politicians or giving warning to destroy Israel and u're saying not a Anti-Jew.....u are u biggest Terror in the world, ur Fuc&ing army members tried to kill Israel ambassador in India...don't try to bullshit the entire world in name of Nuclear Energy for peaceful purposes, because everyone know what u really are plot to do....U all r terrorists @ss HOLES

Back
Top Bottom