What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

exactly true ..... just stay out of iran related threads and clear ur self .

u need attention cause no one care abt turkey . just take a look at ur section , the only ones who post in it are turks . lolz

I'm bored of your tantrums... not gonna go off-topic in this thread anymore. But if you wanna continue, just link the thread that you wanna go at me. I'm gonna put you in your place like i have always done. :) Seriously you get banned 2-3 times just because of me. :lol:

I'm bored of your tantrums... not gonna go off-topic in this thread anymore. But if you wanna continue, just link the thread that you wanna go at me. I'm gonna put you in your place like i have always done. :) Seriously you get banned 2-3 times just because of me. :lol:

Troll in your section. We Iranian do not think about Turkey even once in our life. If we think about other countries we think about Europe countires or North Americans. But there are 5-7 years that Iranian travel to Turkey . Anyway we see u as our neighbors Pakistan, Afghanistan etc... We have oil for 70 years and Gas for 150 years please agree that we are much better than u Plus u are not older than 300 years. Please do not compare yourself with us and do not troll against Iranians like Haman and Iran. And raphael talked about Arabs not u. BTW your nuts members are trolling against China.

Have a good time

Troll in your section. We Iranian do not think about Turkey even once in our life. If we think about other countries we think about Europe countires or North Americans. But there are 5-7 years that Iranian travel to Turkey . Anyway we see u as our neighbors Pakistan, Afghanistan etc... We have oil for 70 years and Gas for 150 years please agree that we are much better than u Plus u are not older than 300 years. Please do not compare yourself with us and do not troll against Iranians like Haman and Iran. And raphael talked about Arabs not u. BTW your nuts members are trolling against China.
Have a good time

If you don't wanna drag me in to discussion, then don't quote me... very simple right ??? This is the last warning.

Have a good time

So for a nation to be 'better' then another is dependant on that nation's oil and gas reserves... seems legit

Iran is a beautiful place, and not withstanding the Iranian Internet Warriors here on the forum, the country has friendly people........

Ok let me clear this up. I´m very interested in countries that are not so popular in my part of the world. I did even erad up about the possibility about tours through North Korea. I find it interesting to see those places and see it for myself.

One here reacted angry because i asked if i´m able to show my cross or should put it under my shirt. That was not a bad question but simply because i don´t know.

I could list a whole list of friendlier and more tolerant nations than Iran.

Sorry but I would like to hear a woman saying the same who has been convicted to death by stoning for things like adultery,
Its almost impossible to convict someone of adultry. You need 4 reliable male witnesses who witnessed the act of adultry at the same time.

some photos of iran

1360570942.jpg

54641271657499311706.jpg

45559576416788459160.jpg

37777014508804767701.jpg

68a30ab69facb2f6b0e3cc92b2e82cf4_large.jpg

53.jpg

012.jpg

shir_abad_waterfall_ali_shokri_amazing6.jpg

shir_abad_waterfall_ali_shokri_amazing1.jpg

42457.36fefdd9631000140a975ccb4d6ee687.jpg

see more photos of iran in this thread :
This paradise is called Iran

so sad that some people here are really jealous. even some turk friends of mine. guys this is just about iranian people. you hate iran and iranians? alright just ignore this thread for god's sake.

@MarkusS welcome back

Its almost impossible to convict someone of adultry. You need 4 reliable male witnesses who witnessed the act of adultry at the same time.
Does not matter much... the mere fact that this type of murder still exists in the 21st century and that the existence of religious courts makes Iran everything but the "most friendliest" nation.

Iranians girls tend to be pretty and pretty girls are arrogant in every part of the world. Still, we shouldn't generalise.

Not really. I have been with a lot of international company including a couple of international relations during my early days of work and have come across bombshells. But they tend to be ranging from arrigant to absolutely cool.

It is a very Iranian ladylike trait to be a bit racist.

I know 3 iranian girls. 2 of them look very hot, the other one is, well normal i would say. All 3 are super nice and cool and in no way arrogant.

Not really. I have been with a lot of international company including a couple of international relations during my early days of work and have come across bombshells. But they tend to be ranging from arrigant to absolutely cool.

It is a very Iranian ladylike trait to be a bit racist.

Yeah could be. You are speaking from experience.

And tolerance and good treatment of the people is certainly part of being a friendly nation. And throwing rocks at women buried in the earth is everything but friendly.

You don't get it. The thread is about PEOPLE of Iran, not the government, not the rules and not the punishments.

And please educate yourself a little bit further, stoning is not practiced anymore, the last one was years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom