What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

What are you talking about? I didn't mention Turkey.
mate , just look at the level of insecurity and u know what i was talking abt earlier ....

these ppl are really pitiful . they need attention and beg for it . dont give it to them

mate , just look at the level of insecurity and u know what i was talking abt earlier ....

these ppl are really pitiful . they need attention and beg for it . dont give it to them

Haman, answer me straight.

This is written down by Raphael
"Unlike some of their neighbors, they are not nomadic people, don't have disturbing nomadic habits. " Which one of your neighbours beside Turkey have nomadic background... ?

I'm passed it you can look other posts of that user which have been made today.

Using every opportunity to attack us.. than saying we are "pitiful"..... really ? Your words display which one of us is pitiful.

This kinds of threads are good entertainment.:yahoo:

Everybody is just having a good time and don't really mean what they say. :partay:

But the content sucks. :(

are u talking abt me ? when did i attack u guys ?

"these ppl are really pitiful . they need attention and beg for it . dont give it to them" hear what you say... also this was not the first and not will be the last. You, me and every other Turkish-Iran posters knows the fact.

This kinds of threads are good entertainment.:yahoo:

Everybody is just having a good time and don't really mean what they say. :partay:

You can count me out mate. I always mean what i have said and always stay behind my words. But i know there are people present here who talks different in other forums.

I see many Chinese in Tehran that are not veiled but even I that am a religious person do not tell them please use your scarf. I see young Iranian girls that do not use scarf in some places..Iranian women can do anything that men can do.in Iran we even do not think about these things.Women can ride the bicycle skate whatever.In fact in Iran women are more free than many countries ,even the countries that do not have religion.I have not seen any girl that say I am not free in Iran! in fact they are free equal to boys.This thing that women does not have freedom in Iran is just a joke.If I tell it for a woman in Iran she will laugh.

Hijab is a thing from our rich culture.
Anything that western countries follow,we should not follow ,since they are further in technology but they are not further in beauty and humanity. If Iran follow them we will not have warm families and mental safe people...

Plus this view that Iran is tough about hijab is something from zions ,hijab is our culture and totally a soft thing.

"these ppl are really pitiful . they need attention and beg for it . dont give it to them" hear what you say... also this was not the first and not will be the last. You, me and every other Turkish-Iran posters knows the fact.
exactly true ..... just stay out of iran related threads and clear ur self .

u need attention cause no one care abt turkey . just take a look at ur section , the only ones who post in it are turks . lolz

I like them because they are peaceful and have a great ancient history, civilization and culture like ours.

i like them too for exact same reson. and in every country u will find assholes. theres no perfect country and will never be.

I could list a whole list of friendlier and more tolerant nations than Iran.

Sorry but I would like to hear a woman saying the same who has been convicted to death by stoning for things like adultery,

Sorry but I would like to hear a woman saying the same who has been convicted to death by stoning for things like adultery,

Umm... condition of women in India isn't great either. And this thread is about friendliness , not treatment of women.

Russian girls aren't. :)

ahahhaha, very well said. russians are second easiest girls after english to get into bed :D

can you name even 1 country which is perfect ?

Umm... condition of women in India isn't great either. And this thread is about friendliness , not treatment of women.

Well India is certainly not among the friendliest countries.

And tolerance and good treatment of the people is certainly part of being a friendly nation. And throwing rocks at women buried in the earth is everything but friendly.

can you name even 1 country which is perfect ?

No, where did I talk about perfection?

I just said that there are many more countries that treat their people better than Iran.

Anyone saying that a nation that uses medieval era laws and horrible methods like stoning is the "friendliest nation in the world" is not right.

I am sure that there are many many very nice people there, but there are too many things that are horrible wrong.

Remember month? When a group of Iranian youth were arrested for posting this? How is that country the most friendliest nation on earth?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom