What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

I know 3 iranian girls. 2 of them look very hot, the other one is, well normal i would say. All 3 are super nice and cool and in no way arrogant.

Did they help you in flood? ;)

Don't you think people are more honest when anonymous ?

That's not how it works. People act super weird in cyber space. If we are to judge people by their comments in forum, then most countries on the planet suck! Some things I have witnessed here on internet, I have never seen in real life.

Let's be honest here, there are scumbags in every country, Iran is not an exception indeed, but should look at the majority.

Yes you are so true ..

Let's see what is the truth of this so called friendly country:
1)A country that is run by the most crazy shitty system of the world, in which only North Korea can compete with it in some aspects.
2)A country which is one of top 5 most racist countries in the world:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/550216/pakistan-one-of-the-least-racist-countries-in-the-world-survey/
3)A country which treats women like trash: (7th worst place on earth for women to live)
Global Gender Gap Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4)A country full of crazy idiots who are world wide famous for their misbehavior and cyber bullying, just consier their attacks to Messi's FB page, fernanda lima FB page, ...
The list is really long ...

Ok let me clear this up. I´m very interested in countries that are not so popular in my part of the world. I did even erad up about the possibility about tours through North Korea. I find it interesting to see those places and see it for myself.

One here reacted angry because i asked if i´m able to show my cross or should put it under my shirt. That was not a bad question but simply because i don´t know.
HAHA I looked into going to NK a few years ago too. Of course you'd have to join a tour, but it's also costly (at least 5K) b/c of the shit involved. You'd have to go to China first and get yourself to the border. After that you get in with a train and must have a minder everywhere you go in North Korea. No thanks.

You don't get it. The thread is about PEOPLE of Iran, not the government, not the rules and not the punishments.

And please educate yourself a little bit further, stoning is not practiced anymore, the last one was years ago.

I get that, and I already said that most Iranians are definitely very very nice people. But if you talk about a country as a whole (see thread title) you have to take the government, judiciary etc into account as well.

So do you support Italy or Germany as your #1 team in the world cup?

I support italy...but should germany win i will support germany haha

HAHA I looked into going to NK a few years ago too. Of course you'd have to join a tour, but it's also costly (at least 5K) b/c of the shit involved. You'd have to go to China first and get yourself to the border. After that you get in with a train and must have a minder everywhere you go in North Korea. No thanks.

I know. Its pretty cheap from germany. The train ride takes almost one day from beijing. It said you are treated like a king in north korea, because they want imprss you. But always two guys with you who take care that nobody has contact with you.

Iran was and is always a beautiful and friendly country.They have a rich culture comparable to Indian and Chinese .
Something these west idiots dont have.

Iran was and is always a beautiful and friendly country.They have a rich culture comparable to Indian and Chinese .
Something these west idiots dont have.

Are you kidding me? Saying that italy, germany, greece and so on have no rich culture is pure chauvinism and idiocy.

Ok let me clear this up. I´m very interested in countries that are not so popular in my part of the world. I did even erad up about the possibility about tours through North Korea. I find it interesting to see those places and see it for myself.

One here reacted angry because i asked if i´m able to show my cross or should put it under my shirt. That was not a bad question but simply because i don´t know.
I had this fever some time ago but I think it's better to pick a safer destination that's not very popular like Tibet, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Alaska etc. I am not saying that Iran is completely unsafe but there's a higher possibility of lading into trouble there.

I had this fever some time ago but I think it's better to pick a safer destination that's not very popular like Tibet, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Alaska etc. I am not saying that Iran is completely unsafe but there's a higher possibility of lading into trouble there.

im currently very much into chile or argentina.

im currently very much into chile or argentina.
Why do I always miss South America? :D

I would love to travel across Amazon in the hardcore way (getting killed by an animal is better than getting killed by a human).

Back
Top Bottom