What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

You can not single out Iranians for that. Internet brings out the worst, in real life things are different. If you go to the comment section of TOI, you would be amazed to see some of the comments.

True, they make me cringe.

Are you kidding me? Saying that italy, germany, greece and so on have no rich culture is pure chauvinism and idiocy.

I mean culture having more than 5000 years rich civilization and history.
Well as far as I know the European culture dont have that depth

Since your knowledge is not far i dont blame you for your ignorance. Its never too late to learn. Since europe was settled long before china and india you can find cultures here that existed long before your land was even settled.

We have paintings here alone that predate the oldest cultural signs in china by 30.000 years.

Your ignorance shows a bad light on the indian education system.

Except for Italy and Greece , no European country has an ancient culture. Even these two are relatively new compared to civilisations of Iran, India, China and Egypt.

Except for Italy and Greece , no European country has an ancient culture. Even these two are relatively new compared to civilisations of Iran, India, China and Egypt.

lol

Cave of Altamira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lascaux - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Evry european country has ancient culture. The celtic culture, etruskians, iberians, megalithic culture.

I find it hilarious how ignorant some here are. You believe we felt out of the sky? Europe was settled 12000 years before your lands and we had a gigantic culture here, very similar to the ones of native americans.

Since your knowledge is not far i dont blame you for your ignorance. Its never too late to learn. Since europe was settled long before china and india you can find cultures here that existed long before your land was even settled.

We have paintings here alone that predate the oldest cultural signs in china by 30.000 years.

Your ignorance shows a bad light on the indian education system.

You are not in a postion to measure my knowledge and education.
I dont meant about cave paintings or other stuffs.Such things is also present in India having more than 75000 years old.
What I meant was advanced civilization.China,India , Iran, Egypt etc have such advanced civilization.
Some of them still follow that ancient civilization some others are destroyed.
And it is not about civilization and culture.
It is about tourism of Iran.So stay on topic.End of the conversation.

You are not in a postion to measure my knowledge and education.
I dont meant about cave paintings or other stuffs.Such things is also present in India having more than 75000 years old.
What I meant was advanced civilization.China,India , Iran, Egypt etc have such advanced civilization.
Some of them still follow that ancient civilization some others are destroyed.
And it is not about civilization and culture.
It is about tourism of Iran.So stay on topic.End of the conversation.

You say nonsense, so i can judge your knowledge. And no, you have no cave paintings 75000 years old. india wasn't even settled then. the oldest cave paintings are in europe. And i see no advanced civilisation in india. No democracy, no functional national state, no philosophy. All the countries you name were not able to compete when it came into contact with us. egypt became a greek and later roman province and all others colonies in later times. Just because you dont learn something at school does not mean it did not exist. According to our history classes indian history is completly irrelevant and starts with british colonialism. that doesn't mean it had no culture before that.

I allow nobody to insult my heritage and culture.

Just a comment passing through. No need to reply.

some photos of iran

1360570942.jpg

54641271657499311706.jpg

45559576416788459160.jpg

37777014508804767701.jpg

68a30ab69facb2f6b0e3cc92b2e82cf4_large.jpg

53.jpg

012.jpg

shir_abad_waterfall_ali_shokri_amazing6.jpg

shir_abad_waterfall_ali_shokri_amazing1.jpg

42457.36fefdd9631000140a975ccb4d6ee687.jpg

see more photos of iran in this thread :
This paradise is called Iran

so sad that some people here are really jealous. even some turk friends of mine. guys this is just about iranian people. you hate iran and iranians? alright just ignore this thread for god's sake.

@MarkusS welcome back

Mate nobody hates Iran or Iranians..... (don't like the current regime though) and i can assure you nobody is jealous of your country in anyway.

So, please continue to consider us as your friends. :)

Iran was and is always a beautiful and friendly country.They have a rich culture comparable to Indian and Chinese .
Something these west idiots dont have.
You had to go full retard, didn't you?

I had no idea what culture was till I went to Venice.

@Sinan Then why many Turks coming to this thread to trash Iran? Just Look at what Turkish members wrote here, It can only mean one thing: JEALOUSLY.

You don't see Iranians ever do that kinda thing, infact there's literally NEVER any Iranian members in Turkish sections at all , because we really don't care or consider your country that significant, (although in terms of geopolitics very important to Iran since we share borders), but other than that YOU NEVER SEE ANY IRANIAN try to trash Turkey on this forum. If there is a positive thread about Turkey, most Iranians will congratulate you and try to add to the positivity.Compare that to your own countrymen here!!!! We can clearly see the difference of culture and class between Iranian and Turkish members. No need to say anything else!

Last edited:
I have heard from people who went there and spend sometime in Iran that Iranians are quiet arrogant towards Indian/Pakistani and they also have this sense of superiority complex that they are best race of this planet :)

I personally cannot say anything about Iran or Iranian people because never met with any but i like Iranian movie

WTF

Didn't expect this from you man.

That's like saying the only countries in Asia with any sort of ancient culture are Iran, India and China! Of course in every European country you go to you will see ancient relics and sites left by the people that lived there in ancient kingdoms that aren't as famous as the Roman Empire.

WTF

Didn't expect this from you man.

That's like saying the only countries in Asia with any sort of ancient culture are Iran, India and China! Of course in every European country you go to you will see ancient relics and sites left by the people that lived there in ancient kingdoms that aren't as famous as the Roman Empire.

Dude I am not saying that other European countries did not have ancient societies. But isn't it a fact that Romans civilised other Europeans after conquering them ? Before that they were mostly axe wielding barbarians. Even if they did have civilisation they were nothing compared to Italy and Greece.

Back
Top Bottom