What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

You say nonsense, so i can judge your knowledge. And no, you have no cave paintings 75000 years old. india wasn't even settled then. the oldest cave paintings are in europe. And i see no advanced civilisation in india. No democracy, no functional national state, no philosophy. All the countries you name were not able to compete when it came into contact with us. egypt became a greek and later roman province and all others colonies in later times. Just because you dont learn something at school does not mean it did not exist. According to our history classes indian history is completly irrelevant and starts with british colonialism. that doesn't mean it had no culture before that.

I allow nobody to insult my heritage and culture.

And this reply post show your limited education.I thought European education is far better than us.It is indeed better than us.But when it comes to the students like you it is worthless.
Friend there is a lot of things happened in this world.I dont blame you.Because for you Indian civilization is started from British colonilism.I can understand you helpless situation.After all Europeans dont like Asia in this case India advancment in culture and history.
From From ancient through IVC we have a lot histories to tell this world.
Sorry friend if you have courage and anxiety start another thread about civilizations.And be prepare for embarrasment.
@JoeShrear and @scorpionx will also help you
Feelings are mutual my friend.We dont like when some others insult the culture of our nation.
No more reply in this subject.If you want start another thread

Dude I am not saying that other European countries did not have ancient societies. But isn't it a fact that Romans civilised other Europeans after conquering them ? Before that they were mostly axe wielding barbarians. Even if they did have civilisation they were nothing compared to Italy and Greece.

Were the Gauls barbarians? The Romans would say yes. I would say they were both the same. The only difference was that Romans were more advanced in their political structure and organization.

In terms of religion and cultural practices, what was the difference between Romans and Gauls? Not much.

I know Iranians and they are very relaxed people, very wealthy as well.
We're like Jews. Since day 1 we're thinking about growing our personal power and bank account.

@Sinan Then why many Turks coming to this thread to trash Iran? Just Look at what Turkish members wrote here, It can only mean one thing: JEALOUSLY.

Can you just gave an example of the source our jealousy... I mean why should we be jealous over Iran ?

You don't see Iranians ever do that kinda thing, infact there's literally NEVER any Iranian members in Turkish sections at all , because we really don't care or consider your country that significant, (although in terms of geopolitics very important to Iran since we share borders), but other than that YOU NEVER SEE ANY IRANIAN try to trash Turkey on this forum. If there is a positive thread about Turkey, most Iranians will congratulate you and try to add to the positivity.Compare that to your own countrymen here!!!! We can clearly see the difference of culture and class between Iranian and Turkish members. No need to say anything else!
You don't visit our section, so don't act like you know something.

You are accusing them because of being jealous.... and i'm saying why should they be jealous over Iran ???

Bolded part is a question which is waiting an answer from you since you accused us !

I already answered your question. Your country men can not stand the fact that Iran is being portrayed in a positive light. This is why you guys always try to say something like "oh no Turkey is better than Iran, or no turkey is friendlier than iran, oh iran is not good at sports.". In every thread about Iran you see those comments coming from Turkish members. This could only mean you cant stand the fact that in some areas Iran excels. ur fellow countrymen have no confidence and show a lot of jealously towards anything positive posted about Iran. Why would they spent so much time trashing Iran?You never see Iranian members acting that way, why?because we are confident in ourselves.

Last edited:
Dude I am not saying that other European countries did not have ancient societies. But isn't it a fact that Romans civilised other Europeans after conquering them ? Before that they were mostly axe wielding barbarians. Even if they did have civilisation they were nothing compared to Italy and Greece.

I learned something, who am i to judge another civilisation? Did we romans civilize them or destroyed their way of living? Rome is something that asia never had. A gigantic empire that unified many culture under one banner. This force works even today. And no, other europeans were not axe wielding barbarians. There is ebauty in evry culture.

Were the Gauls barbarians? The Romans would say yes. I would say they were both the same. The only difference was that Romans were more advanced in their political structure and organization.

In terms of religion and cultural practices, what was the difference between Romans and Gauls? Not much.

Are you seriously trying to compare Roman civilisation with that of Gaul ? Also, political structure and organisation are a vital part of the way of life any society and way of life is a part of the culture.

So no, before the Greeks and Romans, Europeans did not have a civilization comparable to Iran, India, China, Egypt etc.

For me Iran is one of my MFN nations though I ve not been there but the positve historical impact the Iranians have left in India I guess its quite enough for me to judge them...they are good people!

Are you seriously trying to compare Roman civilisation with that of Gaul ? Also, political structure and organisation are a vital part of the way of life any society and way of life is a part of the culture.

So no, before the Greeks and Romans, Europeans did not have a civilization comparable to Iran, India, China, Egypt etc.
Yeah, I am.

Romans and Achaemenid Persians were very similar in that they were both borrowers. They both borrowed the best thing about people around them and made it their own. Iranians practically swallowed Mesopotamian culture while the Romans swallowed Greek culture. They were both more organized politically and economically than the so called barbarians that surrounded them.

Now in terms of culture, Romans were just as brutal, if not more brutal, than the Gauls. As a woman, you'd have a better life in the Gaul region than you would have in Athens and many other places in Europe. Women of Athens were confined to the second level of the homes of their husbands all their lives. They could only get out at certain times and they had to be covered. Religions were practically the same. Were the Romans more advanced? Yeah. But if the Gauls were axe wielding barbarians, as you put it, than so were the Romans.

Your country men can not stand the fact that Iran is being portrayed in a positive light. This is why you guys always try to say something like "oh no Turkey is better than Iran, or no turkey is friendlier than iran, oh iran is not good at sports.". In every thread about Iran you see those comments coming from Turkish members. This could only mean you cant stand the fact that in some areas Iran excels. ur fellow countrymen have no confidence and show a lot of jealously towards anything positive posted about Iran. Why would they spent so much time trashing Iran?You never see Iranian members acting that way, why?because we are confident in ourselves.

Since you edited your post let me give you an answer.

I found your "You guys compare Turkey and Iran in every thread"... a little off. If you look at how did the Turks get involve in this thread..... you can see that Atatwolf started it.

We can do nothing about Atatwolf if you know him. He is a little bit anti-Iranian nowadays, i dunno why....

Your people answered him by involving my country in it. So we reacted.... wish none of this had happened but as you can see these type of arguments starts reciprocally.

I know you see all Iranians as Angels and us Turks as Devils and the things i said won't change your mind.

On short notice.... you just been active today.. so please spare me we are angels we did nothing non-sense. You weren't here.

Mate nobody hates Iran or Iranians..... (don't like the current regime though)

So, please continue to consider us as your friends.
look sinan i never ever gave any negative cm in any thread about turkey however i really don't care about turkey threads. but unfortunately i see some turk guys who really put too much time and energy to say negative things about iran or iranians that's obvious jealously. some can't stop that and involve trolling.some even open threads to troll let me don't call any name or give example. and this thread is simply about people not politics or whatever. we respect your people and expect respect from you.. and sure i consider you as friend i don't judge all by some trolls. ;)

I do mind. So screw you and your little piss link. You can hate all you want till you die of a miserable heart attack

th.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom