What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

Are you seriously trying to compare Roman civilisation with that of Gaul ? Also, political structure and organisation are a vital part of the way of life any society and way of life is a part of the culture.

So no, before the Greeks and Romans, Europeans did not have a civilization comparable to Iran, India, China, Egypt etc.

Word of advice, India, China and Egypt would also be classified as a "barbarians" by the romans, the term,as used in that context, doesn't mean exactly what you think it means.And yes, there were advanced culture in Europe before (or parallel) with the Romans & Greeks.

Anyway, I read this thread hoping for info about traveling to Iran, and got absolutely everything else, but that

Word of advice, India, China and Egypt would also be classified as a "barbarians" by the romans, the term,as used in that context, doesn't mean exactly what you think it means.And yes, there were advanced culture in Europe before (or parallel) with the Romans & Greeks.

Don't get me wrong, I don't claim to be any historian and am open any new information that I may not be aware of. However, I am still to see anyone prove that before or parallel to Romans and Greeks there was any other civilisation in Europe as advanced and sophisticated as the Asian civilisations mentioned earlier. Still, it's better if we don't discuss it on this thread.

I don't understand. Why this thread has turned into, Iranian vs Turk, Indian vs Roman, Greek, etc...
Because I don't think that was the point of this thread. In any case,majority of Iranians are very welcoming to foreigners, a simple search will reveal this to be the truth.

I don't understand. Why this thread has turned into, Iranian vs Turk, Indian vs Roman, Greek, etc...
Because I don't think that was the point of this thread. In any case,majority of Iranians are very welcoming to foreigners, a simple search will reveal this to be the truth.
Ask that from our resident wolf troll .

Back
Top Bottom