What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

From everything I've read, Iran seems like a must-visit destination :tup:. Unlike some of their neighbors, they are not nomadic people, don't have disturbing nomadic habits. Instead, they have a history spanning several millennia, and they have cultivated their land during all that time. As a result, the food, architecture, hospitality, must all be amazing.

Trying to diss Turkey.. :lol:

You can't afford to travel Turkey, anyways. :-)

Trying to diss Turkey.. :lol:

What are you talking about? I didn't mention Turkey. This thread is about Iran, and I was paying my respects towards Iran's tourism.

I noticed you posted several times in this thread, but didn't stick to the topic at all, instead trying to derail it and promote Turkish tourism. Do you actually have any opinion on visiting Iran as a tourist? If not, why are you here? You seem to be an unwelcome guest in a lot of places you go.

What shared history? Are u now descended from Iranians as well as Turkics mr Arab wannabe?

Do not make comments on matter that doesn't concern you, bloody annoying Bharti intruder. Keep out.

What are you talking about? I didn't mention Turkey. This thread is about Iran, and I was paying my respects towards Iran's tourism.

Your mind set is clear i your words. Don't try to lie like you always do and stand behind your words once.

I noticed you posted several times in this thread, but didn't stick to the topic at all, instead trying to derail it and promote Turkish tourism.
I posted 2 times and it was reply to Iranians comment on Turkey... so you can deduce that i didn't go off topic, only replied.

Do you actually have any opinion on visiting Iran as a tourist?
Yeap, Iran is our neighbour and we are culturally close. So you can bet that i have much more opinion on Iran then you.

If not, why are you here?
Shouldn't ask you when i want to post.. ?

You seem to be an unwelcome guest in a lot of places you go.
It's your wild imagination.

@Sinan

You seem to operate by a lot of double standards. When I make obvious logical inferences about your intention and conduct, like in the thread about terrorism, you dismiss it my "wild imagination". But when you make a ludicrous accusation against me, I should accept it as fact and "stand behind my words"? Very hard to have a conversation with a shameless hypocrite. :cheesy:

@Sinan

You seem to operate by a lot of double standards. When I make obvious logical inferences about your intention and conduct, like in the thread about terrorism, you dismiss it my "wild imagination". But when you make a ludicrous accusation against me, I should accept it as fact and "stand behind my words"? Very hard to have a conversation with a shameless hypocrite. :cheesy:

Okay, i understand you are stuck and out of arguments... either reply my posts or don't talk. Because you are making things up .

Okay, i understand you are stuck and out of arguments... either reply my posts or don't talk. Because you are making things up .

I don't think so. Post #81 here you cry about my "wild imagination". Post #69 and #83 in the terrorism thread you made the same complaint. But then you expect me to accept your ludicrous accusation? The double standards you expect us to endure are too much. This thread is about Iran, but because of your unhinged nationalism, you see people conspiring to gossip about other countries, when nobody has any interest in that.

Iran was and is a friendly peace loving nation.

Some of them can a bit racist against South Asians though, from what I 've seen on the internet, but yeah they are much better than other Middle-Easterners.

I like them because they are peaceful and have a great ancient history, civilization and culture like ours.

I don't think so. Post #81 here you cry about my "wild imagination". Post #69 and #83 in the terrorism thread you made the same complaint. But then you expect me to accept your ludicrous accusation? The double standards you expect us to endure are too much. This thread is about Iran, but because of your unhinged nationalism, you see people conspiring to gossip about other countries, when nobody has any interest in that.

ı don't have enough time to scroll over posts and defend myself... like i said simply qoute my words and make point... you are speaking non-sense for any reader out there.

Technically the threat title is not wrong.

Iran hardly has any enemy countries. Not even Israel is actually an enemy despite their ideological differences. Turkey has a few hiccups with Iranians. Other than a few terrorist groups and obviously the US (whom they don't hate as a people but simply because of their bullying attitude), I honestly don't see Iran having any enemies.

Why would they? They don't meddle in others' matters unless provoked.

Some of them can a bit racist against South Asians though, from what I 've seen on the internet, but yeah they are much better than other Middle-Easterners.

I like them because they are peaceful and have a great ancient history, civilization and culture like ours.

Maybe their women. Iranian males are friendly in general but their women are very cold, both professionally and personally. If you have to have a meeting with an Iranian lady professional, AND you happen to be a guy from India or other subcontinent's countries, then you will be given that pitiful look like you're some inferior little puppy. They have sharp features but that is no license to treat others rudely. Although a couple of them (regrettably) confused me to be a chinese (to our Iranian friends here, we northeast Indians don't like being called chinese, it is like calling you guys as arab side kicks :) same meaning), which I can understand, but on telling them I am Indian, they were looking as if I was begging them for money.

It is very distasteful.This is including western-raised Iranian ladies and Iranian resident women. In total I came across about 7-8 of them till date.

They are opposite of their males, who are much more warm-hearted and friendly.

Maybe their women. Iranian males are friendly in general but their women are very cold, both professionally and personally. If you have to have a meeting with an Iranian lady professional, AND you happen to be a guy from India or other subcontinent's countries, then you will be given that pitiful look like you're some inferior little puppy. They have sharp features but that is no license to treat others rudely. Although a couple of them (regrettably) confused me to be a chinese (to our Iranian friends here, we northeast Indians don't like being called chinese, it is like calling you guys as arab side kicks :) same meaning), which I can understand, but on telling them I am Indian, they were looking as if I was begging them for money.

It is very distasteful.This is including western-raised Iranian ladies and Iranian resident women. In total I came across about 7-8 of them till date.

They are opposite of their males, who are much more warm-hearted and friendly.

Iranians girls tend to be pretty and pretty girls are arrogant in every part of the world. Still, we shouldn't generalise.

Back
Top Bottom