What's new

Iran having no friends?

are you idiot we were at wars in that times and we defended our homeland against rebels beside what about azeri genocide in qarabağ iran was supporting murderer armenians am i right :wave:

shut your mouth though you are the one who is a fool and ignorant

Non alignment lost its status after Dissolution USSR.

NAM will gradually regain its status though UN is loosing its credibility among developing and third world nations...

Turks were your friends until you started supporting PKK terrorist against us.

Azeri were your friends until you started supporting Armenian murderers who commited genocided against your Shia "brothers" ,you still occupy their land, want to invade Azerbijan, etc.

Israeli hate you because you want to whipe them of the map and you support terrorist against them.

Arabs, all of the above..

And so on.
Iran was neutral in that war.
The president of Azerbayjan, Goat-face Elcibey started to talk anti-Iranian and claiming our lands, he said Iran would fall in pieces!!!.

From that moment Iran decided to be neutral and not to support Azerbayjan against Armenia.

Iran may not be having big numbers of friendly countries openly supporting them but they do have considerable amount of countries supporting them behind doors strategically

Iran was neutral in that war.
The president of Azerbayjan, Goat-face Elcibey started to talk anti-Iranian and claiming our lands, he said Iran would fall in pieces!!!.

From that moment Iran decided to be neutral and not to support Azerbayjan against Armenia.

u r so much insulting goats, shapur bii adab!!!
images

I have great respect for the Iranian people and the culture, it's history etc plus I got a few Iranian friends ::tup: best wishes to Iran

29iran5.jpg

Hurry up and give them $1 mill.

IN24_SINGH_IRAN_790632g.jpg

Hurry up and give them $1 mill.

No one asked you whether my consult was needed or not.

this is an honest question.... no insult....:
R U HIGH???
seriously u r commenting in iranian section , about iranian foreign policy and yet i cant be the one who spits on your BS

this is an honest question.... no insult....:
R U HIGH???
seriously u r commenting in iranian section , about iranian foreign policy and yet i cant be the one who spits on your BS

R U HIGH???

I don't share your habits, and learn to spell properly.

Doesn't matter what section this is, all sections come under Pakistan Defense forum, understand? I just brought up the $1 million your country is demanding from India, it's no bs.

I don't care what a lot of you think. I have met many people from Iranian backgrounds and compared to Arabs I have to say they are very intelligent and humble by nature. I absolutely adore the Iranians and I have nothing but respect for them. May Allah bless them and may they prosper greatly!

I don't care what a lot of you think. I have met many people from Iranian backgrounds and compared to Arabs I have to say they are very intelligent and humble by nature. I absolutely adore the Iranians and I have nothing but respect for them. May Allah bless them and may they prosper greatly!

thank you. I also had Pakistani friends in high school, and I have to say they were very intelligent and humble. Almost all Pakistanis I've meet here in the U.S are good people. none of them were religious fanatics or Wahhabis, the Pakistani members here definitely don't sound like the Pakistanis I've meet throughout my life.

This isn't about your emotions. We are talking geo-politics here. whether you suck up to them or not, the reality says Iran has no allies at the moment due to the fact that the Mullah foreigner polices are at odds with world and things will not flow till the mullah think twice about what he is doing. How would you response to that?

Back
Top Bottom