What's new

Iran having no friends?

what do you say about irans dirty war against afghanistan and iraq in 2003? They did work with america against iraq and afganistan. Attacking iraq and afghanistan is the biggest zionist in the middle east!!!! Everybody knows israel what is! You may not know what they are tomorrow(iran).

They dont denny it. And the Shia secterian agenda in the middle east?

you are nothing but a victim of iranian propaganda...

you are indoctrinated, poor guy...

Dirty war? There is no clean war but iran, saddam is an anti-shia afganistan taliban is so that, and iran predict well than usa in iraq, iran know iraqi shia back its side, afganistan is tottally different issue. Iran is most clean player in the reigion, and i ask you, what is your tramvatic behaviour to usa which is exploiting our resources? is'nt it dirty? our goverment pay 60 billion liras (30 billion dollars) to imperialistic bankers centred in usa? and we are a dog of nato' we allways do their dirty work for their interest? you support nato and usa, i know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirty war? There is no clean war but iran, saddam is an anti-shia afganistan taliban is so that, and iran predict well than usa in iraq, iran know iraqi shia back its side, afganistan is tottally different issue. Iran is most clean player in the reigion, and i ask you, what is your tramvatic behaviour to usa which is exploiting our resources? is'nt it dirty? our goverment pay 60 billion liras (30 billion dollars) to imperialistic bankers centred in usa? and we are a dog of nato' we allways do their dirty work for their interest? you support nato and usa, i know it.

if saddam and afganistan was a anti shia then iran is the biggest anti sunni...

and you are shia and not normal shia but secterian shia:laugh:....

I have great respect for the Iranian people and the culture, it's history etc plus I got a few Iranian friends ::tup: best wishes to Iran

29iran5.jpg

IN24_SINGH_IRAN_790632g.jpg

I have great respect for the Iranian people and the culture, it's history etc plus I got a few Iranian friends ::tup: best wishes to Iran

thank u brother:kiss3:
iran has the worlds best friends ...... the ones who can always be trusted and wont leave u when u need em....
wahabies , extremist turks, israhellies ==>burn in hell

thank u brother:kiss3:
iran has the worlds best friends ...... the ones who can always be trusted and wont leave u when u need em....
wahabies , extremist turks, israhellies ==>burn in hell
Turks were your friends until you started supporting PKK terrorist against us.

Azeri were your friends until you started supporting Armenian murderers who commited genocided against your Shia "brothers" ,you still occupy their land, want to invade Azerbijan, etc.

Israeli hate you because you want to whipe them of the map and you support terrorist against them.

Arabs, all of the above..

And so on.

Eventually, whether inside forces or outside, Iran will get beyond the current theocracy. I have met enough Iranians to know that they are smart, pragmatic people. What is going on there now is an aberration....things will sort out soon enough. Most I know are proud of the country and its long history...horrified at the joke the current regime makes of it.

=atatwolf;4700611]Hey guys, I was doing some research to find out which friends Iran have.
Any way, I was thinking, who is close friend of Iran? Which friends do Iranians have to fall back on?

Can you guys help me?

You must not have any friends and life that u have time to do research on this

Historical Genocides by Turks

are you idiot we were at wars in that times and we defended our homeland against rebels beside what about azeri genocide in qarabağ iran was supporting murderer armenians am i right :wave:

Non alignment lost its status after Dissolution USSR.
Friends of Iran; namely NAM members consisting of about 120 nations, the biggest international Community after the UN.

800px-NAM_Members.svg.png

Turks were your friends until you started supporting PKK terrorist against us.
Azeri were your friends until you started supporting Armenian murderers who commited genocided against your Shia "brothers" ,you still occupy their land, want to invade Azerbijan, etc.
Israeli hate you because you want to whipe them of the map and you support terrorist against them.
Arabs, all of the above..
And so on.

1-we didnt support pkk , we never support terrorism against anyone ....
just give us a single evidence (real believable one) about it , not turkish media bull shyt

2-im azeri!!! shove it
we want to invade azerbaijan??? the most bs thing ever

3-we dont give a shyt about israhell

4-about arabs , we are enemies with all extremists including takfiri and wahabies....
still we are friend with some arab states .........

hell i do:woot:

Because you have nobody else :whistle: so superficial and desperate..

i am not sure about iran and pakistan friendship.

but i would want iran and pakistan to get closer enough.

i would like to want pakistan having defence deals and joint development of defence products deal with iran.
You are Azeri? Haha, ok, translate what you said in your last post into Azeri..

i am not sure about iran and pakistan friendship.

but i would want iran and pakistan to get closer enough.

i would like to want pakistan having defence deals and joint development of defence products deal with iran.
Rather not, it is not a good idea, the first moment Iranian interest cross with your country, they will support terrorist organizations against your country. They do this to all their neighbors. That is why Iranians on this forum can't name one ally..

Back
Top Bottom