What's new

Iran having no friends?

Iran is the soul reason why Muslim world is divided. If Shia devil is eliminated, terrorism,terror and support for terror will become nihil in mid-east. A new golden age will come to mid-east. Turkey is already making steps with their Turkic counterparts on every field but Iran is trying to sabotage that too in every way. They want everybody to be like them or they want to start fights between people, but luckily soon full-out assault will happen to finish the menace of the mid-east.

@Serpentine Kick this idiot atawolf out of here, the moron is trying to start a sectarian war! Lol :enjoy:

Additionally...

He is the very reason that modern psychology needs re-evaluation, because in modern psychology there is no term currently available to describe the extent of his stupidity, narcissism, delusion and etc...

Oh man... I'm good! :pop::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just want to clarify that Turkey is not blue or light blue on the map so one cannot assume that they are Iran's friends from the map on the first page, If you (atatwolf) had actually read the map a bit carefully.

By the way, EVERY Muslim nation SHOULD be a friend of Iran to some or certain extent and IS.

Nobody is going to just sit around watching Iran get attacked by some Western or Regional country i.e Israel, USA etc.
So as far as the word "friend" goes, Iran has plenty of them and remember, the word "friend" is meaningless in politics. Todays Firend can be Tommorow's Enemy.

On Topic, Iran has some "friends", if you don't agree with the word "plenty". If one has to count then I would say Pakistan herself would stand against aggresion againt Iran but Iran itself is quite capable of maintining itself and like some other member said, can do quite well without some "friends".

Get your facts right.

iran-favorables.jpg

Iran is popular in Pakistan, overwhelmingly disliked everywhere else

A very interesting post. Thanks for sharing.

Before the Mullahs took power after betrying the iranian people Iran had Friends overall in the World. Now (thanks to the aggressive Words&Actions of the Mullahs) we are down to Venezuela and North Korea...well maybe Cuba aswell.:)

It would be funny when it wouldnt be so sad and serious....

fakya a zionistic sheep in turkey obsessed with iran sayin some BS, iran have many friends in public of states of world. turkish puclic of 90 percent love iran but so zionistic sheeps.

fakya a zionistic sheep in turkey obsessed with iran sayin some BS, iran have many friends in public of states of world. turkish puclic of 90 percent love iran but so zionistic sheeps.
Another fake account from Iranian. Care to tell us who the friends are of Iran?

They are screwing around with India too by hijacking their ship and demanding $1 million for its release! Just like a bunch of Somalian pirates! And that's far from friendly! :tdown:

India has also detained a Iranian ship and its almost 1.5 years now still the ship and its crew are in Indian custody so i dont think we have the right to complain here.

Another fake account from Iranian. Care to tell us who the friends are of Iran?

i am a turkish citizen, i am turk, fak your words baseless. iran is unieque state increasing the summit of achievment in the region and world. we support iran in any curcimstance.

i am a turkish citizen, i am turk, fak your words baseless. iran is unieque state increasing the summit of achievment in the region and world. we support iran in any curcimstance.

what do you say about irans dirty war against afghanistan and iraq in 2003? They did work with america against iraq and afganistan. Attacking iraq and afghanistan is the biggest zionist in the middle east!!!! Everybody knows israel what is! You may not know what they are tomorrow(iran).

They dont denny it. And the Shia secterian agenda in the middle east?

you are nothing but a victim of iranian propaganda...

you are indoctrinated, poor guy...

Iran is the soul reason why Muslim world is divided. If Shia devil is eliminated, terrorism,terror and support for terror will become nihil in mid-east. A new golden age will come to mid-east. Turkey is already making steps with their Turkic counterparts on every field but Iran is trying to sabotage that too in every way. They want everybody to be like them or they want to start fights between people, but luckily soon full-out assault will happen to finish the menace of the mid-east.

Historical Genocides by Turks

Back
Top Bottom