What's new

Iran having no friends?

Just like a bunch of Somalian pirates! And that's far from friendly! :tdown:

Sir, your moronic statement shows depth of your ignorance and lack of understanding of how world really functions. You and I have different definition of the world "friendly". Being friends doesn't change the fact that your oil tanker has harmed the Persian Gulf's ecosystem.

What you're implying is like saying a certain Iranian individual committed a crime in India, but "since we (India) and Iran are friends just let him go!".

If you really think world works in that way I would recommend you to wake the **** up. :)
I would actually recommend you to grow up, but since I'm probably younger than you it would be an insult to myself!

Foreign leader attendees at Rohani's recent inauguration:

Afghanistan, President, Hamid Karzai,
Armenia, President, Serzh Sargsyan,
Bolivia, President, Evo Morales,
Cuba, Vice President, Ricardo Cabrisas Ruiz
Ghana, Vice President, Kwesi Amissah-Arthur
Guinea-Bissau, President, Manuel Serifo Nhamadjo
Iraq, Vice President, Khodair al-Khozaei,
Kazakhstan, President, Nursultan Nazarbayev
Kyrgyzstan, President, Almazbek Atambayev
Lebanon, President, Michel Suleiman
India, Vice President, Mohammad Hamid Ansari
Nicaragua, Vice President, Omar Halleslevens,
North Korea, President of the Presidium, Kim Yong-Nam,
Pakistan, President, Asif Ali Zardari,
Qatar, Emir, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
Sri Lanka, President, Mahinda Rajapaksa,
Swaziland, Prime Minister, Barnabas Sibusiso Dlamini
Syria, Prime Minister, Wael Nader Al-Halqi
Tajikistan, President, Emomalii Rahmon,
Tanzania, Vice President, Mohamed Gharib Bilal

Of course, Pakistan is not friendly to Iran despite the oil agreements for our requirements, in fact, we are not even close to each other.

Iran has good relationship with almost all of the countries in South America.

"Good relationship" does not equal "friend" or "ally". To diplomats a "good relationship" merely means "not enemies".

Of course, Pakistan is not friendly to Iran despite the oil agreements for our requirements, in fact, we are not even close to each other.

I was before I came to this forum :woot:

Anyways I would much rather Muslims sort these things out between themselves without inviting Non-Muslim powers.

Is Israel selling Iran uranium enriched to 90% U235 ? That would be a true sign of friendship.

Israel helped iran to build the nuclear facilities
Israel helped iran against Iraq
Israel destroyed the iraqi nuclear program that was dangerous to iran

The allies of Iran are Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and Venezuela.

North Korea should be added to the "allies" list.
Syria? Soon they will loose their only ally. That is why they are so desperate about that dictator.

Lebanon? Hardly, they only have few terrorist there which can't be called an ally but an asset. And I doubt they have full control over them.

Palestine? They don't have any power to be an aly of Iran.

Venezuela? Absolutely not, US won't allow Iranian ally to exist on American continent. They would be economically and politcally drilled in the ground.

Well! After all that, Iran is sure behaving as an ingrate!!! Maybe the Mullahs of Qom have their heads stuck in their Quran and don't know how helpful Israel has been?

Syria? Soon they will loose their only ally. That is why they are so desperate about that dictator.

Lebanon? Hardly, they only have few terrorist there which can't be called an ally but an asset. And I doubt they have full control over them.

Palestine? They don't have any power to be an aly of Iran.

Venezuela? Absolutely not, US won't allow Iranian ally to exist on American continent. They would be economically and politcally drilled in the ground.

I was speaking "theoretically", and from the perspective of an Iranian wearing rose-colored glasses .....

Iran and Israel could be neutral allies. Radical Muslims in the region are Iran's main enemies.

More than seventy percent pakistanis don't like iran,only our dear president like his shia brothers.

"Good relationship" does not equal "friend" or "ally". To diplomats a "good relationship" merely means "not enemies".

Wrong, the world is categorized in "countries that we can't cooperate with atm" and "countries that we can cooperate with atm" with time passing enemies can become "friends" and friends can become "enemies".

More than seventy percent pakistanis don't like iran,only our dear president like his shia brothers.

Get your facts right.

iran-favorables.jpg

Iran is popular in Pakistan, overwhelmingly disliked everywhere else

Back
Top Bottom