What's new

Iran having no friends?

Cute little turkey has had empires that covered almost half the world, a nation that has conquered while Indians are no bodies everybody has conquered them and trodded on them.

Congrats to them. Mongols beat a lot of humanity, doesnt mean **** now.

It makes perfect sense.. US supports Indian militarization to counter China.

Even if they didnt like in the Nixon era, India still went for the nuclear weapons.

1) Serial murderer Assad. Best friend and only real ally of Iran. Although the main reason he is ally is that Iran gives him billions to slaughter own people.
2) Serial murderer Bashir from Sudan.
3) North Korean psychotic dictator hat starves own people.
4) Chavez and Moralez - communist clowns.

Congrats to them. Mongols beat a lot of humanity, doesnt mean **** now.

sfp4z.jpg

Iran has good relationship with almost all of the countries in South America.

That must be a major comfort. I would sleep well knowing the Bolivians got my back.

1) Serial murderer Assad. Best friend and only real ally of Iran. Although the main reason he is ally is that Iran gives him billions to slaughter own people.
Stop playing around. You know I live in Texas (right on the border)....and we live in fear of the Bolivian and Venezuelan legion marching to conquer us.

Haha.. India can't be friends with Iran.. India would will be teached a lesson if they will. Plus I don't think India is on the same line with crazy mullah and their policies in the mid-east.
I don't know what you think are talking about but I was talking about Syria and Russia.:coffee:

What about Latin America? I think most of these nations are friendly to Iran.

What about Latin America? I think most of these nations are friendly to Iran.

No they don't. They just have neutral relationship, which just means what step back on declaring war on Iran. You guys have to understand that Latin-Americans won't be allowed to be close with Iran. Even if it may be economic relations.

I don't know what you think are talking about but I was talking about Syria and Russia.:coffee:

Whatever...

That must be a major comfort. I would sleep well knowing the Bolivians got my back.

Stop playing around. You know I live in Texas (right on the border)....and we live in fear of the Bolivian and Venezuelan legion marching to conquer us.

Yea, Bolivians and Iranians are like two drops of water. They care so much about each other. If US/Israel would attack Iran, the Bolivians would unleash hell on the Americans and throw their sandels and whatever they have in your hands to you.

Well, those Latin American states are often soft on Iran, but they won't participated in a war for Iran's sake for sure.

No they don't. They just have neutral relationship, which just means what step back on declaring war on Iran. You guys have to understand that Latin-Americans won't be allowed to be close with Iran. Even if it may be economic relations.

Whatever...

Yea, Bolivians and Iranians are like two drops of water. They care so much about each other. If US/Israel would attack Iran, the Bolivians would unleash hell on the Americans and throw their sandels and whatever they have in your hands to you.

1) Serial murderer Assad. Best friend and only real ally of Iran. Although the main reason he is ally is that Iran gives him billions to slaughter own people..
Soon sick government of Iran will loose its only ally.. the dictator Assad who killed 120k of its people.

I wouldn't really call them an ally. Will Sudan come to the rescue if Iran gets carpet bombed soon?

They say like-minded people attract each other. Both are psychopath, but I wouldn't call North-Korea an ally. They don't have economic nor military ties. If one gets busted up the other won't come to the rescue.

Again, not a ally. They don't have economic nor military ties.

Well, those Latin American states are often soft on Iran, but they won't participated in a war for Iran's sake for sure.

So as I said, they are neutral. They don't care if Iran doesn't exist tomorrow. An ally is somebody who has military ties, non of the latin American countries are interested in that, nor would they have the guts to do that if they wanted it.

:rofl: WTF :omghaha:

So as I said, they are neutral. They don't care if Iran doesn't exist tomorrow. An ally is somebody who has military ties, non of the latin American countries are interested in that, nor would they have the guts to do that if they wanted it.

I see. This is what I was suggesting in first place. :)

They say like-minded people attract each other. Both are psychopath, but I wouldn't call North-Korea an ally. They don't have economic nor military ties. If one gets busted up the other won't come to the rescue.
They have strong military ties. Iranian Shihab missile is copy of Norh Korean Rodong.

US 'threatened' by Iran's relationship with Latin America - The National

They have strong military ties. Iranian Shihab missile is copy of Norh Korean Rodong.

yeah !! and we will see its capability in .......
well soon!!!:laughcry::omghaha::rofl::help:

After all both are members of '' the axis of evil '' club :rofl: :omghaha:

and the axis of heaven is : 1-israhell 2-united shytdom 3-turkey 4-"kingdom of saudi" arabia!!!!!!!!!!!
:omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ohhhh u r so cute!:smitten::oops:

comes from a "person" from the most hated regime of the world!!!:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom