What's new

Iran has the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East: post JCPOA potential

The Turkish Guy is burning..he sees his country has turned into a shit hole...can not even pay to import fuel..his president for life is going around in middle east hat in hand to collect donations and bowing to everyone for help..they are back to where they should be...a poor country with high expectation dependant of Arab money... and they look at Iran...rich and more advanced than they in every field possible and that bothers him....

The Arab guy..he is just lost ...full of hatred and asking why God made his people to be tormented like that..so I feel sorry for both of them...:undecided:

Guys we need an IMF projection for our GDP in next 4-5 years.

Guys we need an IMF projection for our GDP in next 4-5 years.
I saw a table regarding that and will try to find it..but let me tell you their projections are useless for many countries especially for Iran ..projection of Raisi government is 8% for this year that started March 21....let's hope he makes it...I be very happy to live with 5%..

Got it...
Iran GDP forecast upto 2026
Capture.GIF

Last edited:
I don’t have time to disprove all of that
They talk constantly about prophet Muhammad. Birthday is national holiday.

If you say Qoran is incomplete or changed you will get jailed. Lol

A recent clip of Iranian TV praising Aisha:

View attachment 832780

In the post you quoted, a series of random allegations about Shia Islam of which not a single one is factual. This subject gleans their "information" about Shiaism from propaganda websites created and financed by the US- and zionist-allied Saudi regime and its minions, which are tailored to appeal to frustrated and easily manipulated folk. Same old, worn out, shallow drivel. The subject obviously never conducted independent research from authoritative sources, never bothered to investigate what high-ranking Shia ulema actually teach their followers.

Anyway, beautiful debunking. Let me contribute to trashing the obvious disinformation you addressed last (where they claim Iranians in general curse the Prophet's wife):

Last edited:
I saw a table regarding that and will try to find it..but let me tell you their projections are useless for many countries especially for Iran ..projection of Raisi government is 8% for this year that started March 21....let's hope he makes it...I be very happy to live with 5%..

Got it...
View attachment 833035

What caused a $600 billion increase from 2019 to 2021?

Got it...
View attachment 833035

Iran should target a 1.5 Trillion USD GDP (IMF data) before 2030. We are standing at 1.1 trillion now according to IMF and if JCPOA succeeds then this projection you posted will come true.

Strongest Economy in Middle east and among Islamic countries mean our national strategic aims will succeed even better.

Iran should target a 1.5 Trillion USD GDP (IMF data) before 2030. We are standing at 1.1 trillion now according to IMF and if JCPOA succeeds then this projection you posted will come true.

Strongest Economy in Middle east and among Islamic countries mean our national strategic aims will succeed even better.
I have made a prediction that by 2031.. one decade..Iranian GDP will hit 2 trillion dollars..if we continue breaking free of the sanctions on our own as we are doing now...how:...an average growth of 7% annual for 10 years will make a 1 trillion into 2 trillion..do the math..and achieving 7% for Iran is not hard...China was doing 10% for more than a decade..

The Turkish Guy is burning..he sees his country has turned into a shit hole...can not even pay to import fuel..his president for life is going around in middle east hat in hand to collect donations and bowing to everyone for help..they are back to where they should be...a poor country with high expectation dependant of Arab money... and they look at Iran...rich and more advanced than they in every field possible and that bothers him....

The Arab guy..he is just lost ...full of hatred and asking why God made his people to be tormented like that..so I feel sorry for both of them...:undecided:

Few Turkish extremists are extremely jealous of Iran, most of these grow up believing in propaganda "Torkey da bhesht" ... "Iran ist nauthing" ... so when they are plastered by facts from IMF websites that Iran can literally purchase their country then they start foaming from their mouths because they can not process how "Iran ist nauthing" can own 1.1 trillion USD, as stated by IMF, while Erdoo despite bending over for Israel and US is still begging for money. In another thread, another Turkish radical was questioning SJR-major's validity (ROFL-COPTER) for them putting Iran ahead of the Islamic world in Scientific R&D. Another Turkish was posting midget 200 km Ballistic missiles made by Turkey and claiming Turkey as a "regional power in missiles" HAHA.

Here we can not respond to these enemies because this is not an Iran-friendly forum. In our own places, it is a different matter. I personally have nothing against Turkey, I am from Khoy, my tribe was once in Eastern Anatolia. These are just few anti-Iranian radicals that we will have to deal with in time.

As for the palestini, he is a known troll and an extremist who is amusingly, obsessed with Iran. He used to come to our forum too, got banned there. It's extremely funny how a falastini is hating on Iran (for personal past reasons ?) while getting bombed by Israelis on daily basis. Its like I get bombed by Israel but hey Iran is my enemy.ROFL. Only Actual Palestinian who matters to me is the Hamas chief who openly thanked Iran for military support after Israel bombed falastini children for weeks. These few divergent extremists with personal problems do not matter. We have faced them in Syria, Iraq etc and we emerged victoriously. Remember, deluded enemies, make us stronger !!!

I have made a prediction that by 2031.. one decade..Iranian GDP will hit 2 trillion dollars..if we continue breaking free of the sanctions on our own as we are doing now...how:...an average growth of 7% annual for 10 years will make a 1 trillion into 2 trillion..do the math..and achieving 7% for Iran is not hard...China was doing 10% for more than a decade..

Its a win win situation for Iran after the Russian loss in Ukraine. Our oil and gas market just expanded and with JCPOA gone, there are unlimited opportunities. If JCPOA sustains then Chinese and Indian markets will sustain like they always have since sanctions started.

In the post you quoted, a series of random allegations about Shia Islam of which not a single one is factual. This subject gleans their "information" about Shiaism from propaganda websites created and financed by the US- and zionist-allied Saudi regime and its minions, which are tailored to appeal to frustrated and easily manipulated folk. Same old, worn out, shallow drivel. The subject obviously never conducted independent research from authoritative sources, never bothered to investigate what high-ranking Shia ulema actually teach their followers.

Anyway, beautiful debunking. Let me contribute to trashing the obvious disinformation you addressed last (where they claim Iranians in general curse the Prophet's wife):

While I do like your post, I think it is about time we stop justifying ourselves to others.

While I do like your post, I think it is about time we stop justifying ourselves to others.

I will agree to that, this said I believe we should never stoop to the level of takfiris and engage in reverse-sectarianism à la Shirazi clan.

In my experience many had never heard about things such as Imam Khamenei's fatwa and when introduced to it, they appear to tone down their hostility and reexamine their prejudices. Hence sober reinformation and presentation of plain facts (not defensive / timid justification) cannot hurt, I'd say. Of course there will always be those whose mind will remain shut off from the truth and there's no point trying to open their eyes; for the sake of the others who can be led to the right path however, mere reinformation should be worth it.

Last edited:
I will agree to that, this said I believe we should never stoop to the level of takfiris and engage in reverse-sectarianism à la Shirazi clan.

In my experience many had never heard about things such as Imam Khamenei's fatwa and when introduced to it, they appear to tone down their hostility and reexamine their suppositions. Hence sober reinformation and presentation of plain facts (not defensive / timid justification) cannot hurt, I'd say. Of course there will always be those whose mind will remain shut off from the truth and there's no point trying to open their eyes; for the sake of the others who can be led to the right path however, mere reinformation should be worth it.

I am a firm believer in the fact that you can never justify yourself to your enemies. Imam's fatwa won't satisfy them either. I do not justify Iranian actions to anyone anymore because I know the moment you become an appeaser the more enemies will gain confidence.

Excellent:...Iran has one of the lowest Debt to GDP ratios in the world..2%:cheesy:

The figure is 32 percent for Russia, 33 percent for South Korea, 59 percent for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), 63 percent for Turkey, 68 percent for Malaysia, 83 percent for Qatar, and 96 percent for Japan

Highest GDP of the region and at only $ 7.12 Billion dollars debt Iran is almost debt free..That is called fiscal responsibility. (I cheer for Mullahs when they deserve it and this one they deserve a good cheer!)

Back
Top Bottom