What's new

Iran has the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East: post JCPOA potential

everyone has an opinion but hey that’s how democrasy works atleast we have real parties and elections in Turkey unlike the puppetshow of İran which you call elections

Still, we have 1.5 times the size of GDP according to IMF.

1640611501852-png.803732

really these scums are worst than animals servants of Dajjal
They are attention-whores. Like that crazy narcissist kid who screams for attention and claims credit for everything and anything happening. Attacking and insulting every other nation and people and at same time claiming to hold high Islamic principles and manners, lol.

They are attention-whores. Like that crazy narcissist kid who screams for attention and claims credit for everything and anything happening. Attacking and insulting every other nation and people and at same time claiming to hold high Islamic principles and manners, lol.
What a joke man, one pakistani shia just told me to not be a poodle of zio’s can you believe it he says it to a Turk on same day that his own pm Imran Khan is kicked out of office by his own countries pro US generals.

what a bunch of manupulative hypocrit attention whores

Last edited:
What a joke man, one pakistani shia rafizi just told me to not be a poodle of zio’s can you believe this attention whore this is being said to a Turk on the same day that his hero Imran Khan is kicked out of office by his own pro US pakistani generals.

what a bunch of manupulative hypocrit attention whores
I just saw it, they are sick people. Buying weapons from Israel during Iran-Iraq war. They have whole two borders with Israel in Lebanon and Syria, yet keep permanent peace with them through private exchanges. They are in Syria/Iraq because US-Russian intervention. They never do anything to 'Zionists'. Just self-assign themselves as some heroic fighters against Zionism, in order to justify ethnically fueled campaigns against others in region, and never against Israel. They never compare themselves to Israel on this forum, or have ethnic wars with them. Only with Turks, Pakistani's, Arabs, etc.... These little kids are afraid to fire one rocket at their brothers in ideology in Israel but when you hear them talk, you'd think they fought numerous major wars with Israel.

You seem brainwashed to hate on Erdoğan due to immense mulla indoctrination and anti Turkey propaganda, i am aware of the fact that most anti Turkey and anti Erdoğan propaganda in the world is done in Iran media so i understand where your azzpain is coming from.

There are pro and anti Erdogan citizens the ones against him will say everything to influence voters it doesn’t mean its true ofcourse there real needy people but it is not as bad as in iran, people atleast have affordable healtcare, free education etc here.

everyone has an opinion but hey that’s how democrasy works atleast we have real parties and elections in Turkey unlike the puppetshow of İran which you call elections
The guy Speaking is a Turkish executor.
He says that we cannot afford bread for our people and people are crushing one an other in the bread line. There are logical people in Turkey who cannot raise their voices against the current dictator.

The Instant switch in internal and external policies is an indication that shows one person with his sick mind is deciding for the whole country without consulting with others. The people around Erdogan are even worse, he has gathered bunch of Yes sir lackies who have no idea that towards where the guy is leading his country. One day supporting Nazi of Ukraine the other day in bed with Russians. One day waiting for Putin’s Permission for entrance like a Child the other day, selling drones to Ukraine.

He has turned Turkey into an international Street woman. I hope people change him with a sane guy who can be beneficial to his people not a Cancer sucking the blood of country.

World institutions and IMF are saying Iran has the highest GDP.

Go complain to them. Probably they are Shiite secretly :D

PS
I kind of like Erdogan despite his malicious acts on and off.

He says that we cannot afford bread for our people and people are crushing one an other in the bread line. There are logical people in Turkey who cannot raise their voices against the current dictator.

The Instant switch in internal and external policies is an indication that shows one person with his sick mind is deciding for the whole country without consulting with others. The people around Erdogan are even worse, he has gathered bunch of Yes sir lackies who have no idea that towards where the guy is leading his country. One day supporting Nazi of Ukraine the other day in bed with Russians. One day waiting for Putin’s Permission for entrance like a Child the other day, selling drones to Ukraine.

He has turned Turkey into an international Street woman. I hope people change him with a sane guy who can be beneficial to his people not a Cancer sucking the blood of country.
About the bread it’s not meant literally that’s just an expression.

If Turkey is so bad why thousands of Iranians flee toward Turkey every year?

If you wish to see real sick minded psycopaths then i suggest you look at your own regime who sends mercs and killing thousands of innocent syrians women and children. Your sick regime spends billions on proxy wars in the middle east while Iranians can’t afford basic needs.

so f off man

About the bread it’s not meant literally that’s just an expression.

If you wish to see real sick minded psycopaths then i suggest you look at your own regime who sends mercs and killing thousands of innocent syrians women and children. Your sick regime spends billions on proxy wars in the middle east while Iranians can’t afford basic needs.

so f off man

Mostly Surani Kurds flee to Turkey to go to Europe. Occasions non Kurds also leave Iran because they like Europe. Sweden and Germany and Netherlands are their destination mainly.

No one really flees Iran for Turkey.

IMF said Iran has the highest GDP. Get over it kid.

Most of our corrupt and degenerates find Turkey a safe paradise. Some other believe that Turkey is a launchpad to Europe and USA. Some other go for you know, i hope it doesn't trigger our Turkish friends, for bars and sleeping with women. The things that they cannot do in Iran for Islamic rules, they are free to do in Turkey.

Lmao

You are very weird people, so obsessed with political domination and so critical of others except yourselves. Very dunya-centric people yet claiming to espouse Ahyul-AlBayt, whom are our Arab peoples. It's amazing how you never are critical of your supreme leader that sabotaged relations with so many Muslim nations. Just months ago your gov't was talking about subjugating Taliban, then saying they and Taliban are good partners, then saying it's a US conspiracy when Taliban took over Kabul. Before in Syria same thing, saying it's US conspiracy that rebels are taking over, until ironically US and Russia came to save you. You are no superpower. You just have big , resource-rich country, that can pose threat to several Muslim powers, and needs to be kept in good shape. You cannot do anything in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon or Yemen if it wasn't for US, Russian, and Israeli protection.

One last thing before i leave, just wait for your turn Erdoğan will come for you too.
Mostly Surani Kurds flee to Turkey to go to Europe. Occasions non Kurds also leave Iran because they like Europe.

No one really flees Iran for Turkey.

IMF said Iran has the highest GDP. Get over it kid.
Still they flee Iran why they flee Iran if Iran is such a rich country?

One last thing before i leave, just wait for your turn Erdoğan will come for you too.

Still they flee Iran why they flee Iran if Iran is such a rich country?

They want to be off head cover and dance in the bar. Europe offers that. Iran does not.

Soorani Kurds don’t like Iran but they are a minority. They do not have as much attachment. They kill Iranian Azerbaijanis mostly they get a chance.
They say Iranian Azeris are given upper hand and they are lower in Western Azerbaijan.

Most Kurds like Kermashahis or Kalhor love Iran.

Turkey is the path to Europe for soorani kurds .

All these things can be done in Iran and your clerics regularly indulge in them. Iranian's don't know what Islam is. They are following Abdullah Ibn Saba. Allowing zina, tattoos, cursing of Prophet's wife, hatred and lies towards Ahyul Al Bayt and Sahaba, promotion of shirk and grave worship. Elevating Ali to God, never talking about Prophet Mohammed but only Ali. Claiming Quran is incomplete and changed. Claiming Mahdi is of persian descent. What Islamic rules are these.
If anyone goes to Turkey for sleeping with women it just show how desperate they are mostly criminal gypsies are working in that sector a normal person with average IQ would not be interested.

btw don’t they have mutta over there why all the way to turkey?

All these things can be done in Iran and your clerics regularly indulge in them. Iranian's don't know what Islam is. They are following Abdullah Ibn Saba. Allowing zina, tattoos, cursing of Prophet's wife, hatred and lies towards Ahyul Al Bayt and Sahaba, promotion of shirk and grave worship. Elevating Ali to God, never talking about Prophet Mohammed but only Ali. Claiming Quran is incomplete and changed. Claiming Mahdi is of persian descent. What Islamic rules are these.

I don’t have time to disprove all of that
They talk constantly about prophet Muhammad. Birthday is national holiday.

If you say Qoran is incomplete or changed you will get jailed. Lol

A recent clip of Iranian TV praising Aisha:

F57759EB-A5E3-466A-9060-CBB1C1CD8FD5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom