What's new

Iran hails Hezbollah’s victory against Israel in 2006 war

is it also the idea of your majority of Iranian people?

Not all the things I believe in are shared by a majority of Iranians. I don't care if they have problems with zionists or not, because I don't. First let this regime be gone, install a independent and open media and then we see how the Iranians really think. Fact is that Iranians have been living under 40 years of mullah propaganda so indoctrination is a huge thing.

Not all the things I believe in are shared by a majority of Iranians. I don't care if they have problems with zionists or not, because I don't. First let this regime be gone, install a independent and open media and then we see how the Iranians really think. Fact is that Iranians have been living under 40 years of mullah propaganda so indoctrination is a huge thing.
sorry,sorry.we dont care about your advise here.we had a real Referendum in 1979 and 98% voted for islamic republic of.so if you have any problem with our choices you can be silent as well.also you can do your best by shaking american flag and crying for their attack(like what you do here.)

surena was a great Commander . He defeated Romans

change your name to ziona boot licker :coffee:

Surena was not a mullah supporting idiot. In fact, he probably would have fighting those turban-wearing-zealots more than I do.

sorry,sorry.we dont care about your advise here.we had a real Referendum in 1979 and 98% voted for islamic republic of.so if you have any problem with our choices you can be silent as well.also you can do your best by shaking american flag and crying for their attack(like what you do here.)

Haha, 1979? Why don't you also quote a referendum that was held during the times of dinosaurs?

Surena was not a mullah supporting idiot. In fact, he probably would have fighting those turban-wearing-zealots more than I do.

Haha, 1979? Why don't you also quote a referendum that was held during the times of dinosaurs?
hey here in PDf we call this kind of comments, troll.what about you?

you are a professional in propaganda

but there is a problem here !

is there any independent media in west ???

FOX news > pentagon ( Robert mordak )

BBC > British Royal Family ( Robert mordak )

CNN > ( Robert mordak )

etc > ( Robert mordak )

Robert mordak > a zionist jew

so shah was a dinosaur :rofl:

bro lets ignore this shah lover.he is an anti-Iran net soldier as well.

give those F-16 , F-15s and other weapons to Hezbollah and you would never see any Israel's name in your own map (westerns map ) .... instead of that fake country you will see an united Palestine ...

attacking to civilians become victory !?

where is your so called " Human Right " !?

didn't your politicians saying " Hezbollah isn't part of Lebanese people ... " , so why you bombing other Lebanese peoples !? and you coming and saying "Israel won because he destroyed more building and killed more peoples .... "

shame on you ...

And we can see who building Wall around of himself ....

And it is ok for Hezbollah to base thier command and control in residential Neighborhoods in effect using them as human shields?

Lebanon was attacked because it allows Hezbollah to freely operate from its territory. In doing so they should not be surprised with Israel holding them complicent with Hezzbollah actions. I also remember watching Hezbollah deliberatly launching it's missiles from residential areas then denying doing so.

And it is ok for Hezbollah to base thier command and control in residential Neighborhoods in effect using them as human shields?

Lebanon was attacked because it allows Hezbollah to freely operate from its territory. In doing so they should not be surprised with Israel holding them complicent with Hezzbollah actions. I also remember watching Hezbollah deliberatly launching it's missiles from residential areas then denying doing so.

such a nonsense ! they are terrorist because they are defending their country ???

& zionists are Angels

PLZ speak about facts not BS propaganda :coffee:

Haha, your funny. You think majority of Iranians are like you guys? Military fanboys that brag on all kinds of forums how strong Iran is and how weak the west is? Your delusional. People should read some trip reports to see how Iranians really think. Normally, Iranians are quite intellectual and rational, but thanks to you guys I've never seen so many ignorant Iranians at one place.

Majority of Iranians are not people who live in foreign countries or North of Tehran or those people with luxury cars and have villas in Kish and North ! you want to see real Iranian ? go south of Tehran or go to other cities where real Iranians live.

Next time you visit your fatherland, go and see the real Iranians......

Majority of Iranians are not people who live in foreign countries or North of Tehran or those people with luxury cars and have villas in Kish and North ! you want to see real Iranian ? go south of Tehran or go to other cities where real Iranians live.
the people of Tehran always think they are the majority and their idea is the majorities idea.
they saw 60% of people of tehran had voted for musavi so he must be the president.and after ahmadinejad became president for second time.they were about destroying the whole country.but have they even asked the idea of people of otger cities about gov?

Hey ! i have a sport car :whistle:

i live in west of tehran :pop:

i think his problem is :drag:

the people of Tehran always think they are the majority and their idea is the majorities idea.
they saw 60% of people of tehran had voted for musavi so he must be the president.and after ahmadinejad became president for second time.they were about destroying the whole country.but have they even asked the idea of people of otger cities about gov?

i think we want a president like Dr.hasan abbasi :wub:

such a nonsense ! they are terrorist because they are defending their country ???

& zionists are Angels

PLZ speak about facts not BS propaganda :coffee:

becuase they consider themselves to be freedom fighters doesn't give them the right to shoot missiles next to houses. They do so however becuase they couldn't care less about the civilians. And that is a fact!

Hezbollah Rocket Launchers - YouTube

Hey ! i have a sport car

i live in west of tehran

I don't mean all people !
! من خودم بچه شهرک غربم

becuase they consider themselves to be freedom fighters doesn't give them the right to shoot missiles next to houses. They do so however becuase they couldn't care less about the civilians. And that is a fact!

Hezbollah Rocket Launchers - YouTube

o_O RLY ?

& USA had the right to **** iraqi women in their homes ???

Destroying their countries ???

OOO this is the freedom !? **** that freedom

& israel !!!

you can't see other sides ???

Who started the war first ???

HAH ?

Lebanon !?

I don't mean all people !
! من خودم بچه شهرک غربم

چاکر شما :meeting:

Latest posts

Back