What's new

Iran hails Hezbollah’s victory against Israel in 2006 war

Conclusion:
- Israel that was caught by surprise, lost 121 soldiers and achieved the overwhelming majority of its goals.
- Hezbollah which initiated the sneak attack, lost 500-600 its men, lost almost all its infrastructures and failed the overwhelming majority of its goals.

In addition they were forced to cease fire and their leader is hiding like a rat under the ground.

You know something little Jew ? If you are a bully with 100 k.g weight and have 7 black belts in martial arts(Israel Army), fight with 10 years kid with 20 kg weight(Hezbollah) and you kill that kid but that kid break just one of your finger , ! In spite of you kill that kid, but nobody says you are the victor! you are the loser, because with all strange and experience you have, that kid must not even break your finger ! he must die in the first 10 second ! that is the story of 33 days wars ! you shouldn't suffer that much from Hezbollah !

Your casualties were bigger than US casualties in war with Iraq's Army in 2003 !

The return of the hostages, Ehud (Udi) Goldwasser and Eldad Regev; Done

Not done ! you couldn't liberate them in war ! later the Hezbollah exchange them with it's own men .

You know something little Jew ? If you are a bully with 100 k.g weight and have 7 black belts in martial arts(Israel Army), fight with 10 years kid with 20 kg weight(Hezbollah) and you kill that kid but that kid break just one of your finger , ! In spite of you kill that kid, but nobody says you are the victor! you are the loser, because with all strange and experience you have, that kid must not even break your finger ! he must die in the first 10 second ! that is the story of 33 days wars ! you shouldn't suffer that much from Hezbollah !
Hezbollah attacked Israel and failed to achieve its goals.

If u like allegories, then situation is different:

1) There are dosen big guys (Arab world and Iran) and one small guy (Israel).
2) These guys attack small guy but small guy manages to beat them. They attack again and he beats them again.
3) So these big guys decide to send their little dog (Hezbollah) to bite a small guy.
4) Dog is pretty swift runs around a guy and bites his leg couple times. But eventually guy gives dog a kick and it runs away whining.
5) Big guys: yuppie yuppie, our little dog managed to survive! Its a victory!

Your casualties were bigger than US casualties in war with Iraq's Army in 2003 !
US suffered over 4000 casualties in Iraq, but was not able to stop the insurgency. We suffered 121 casualties and stipped the Hezbollah attacks.

Not done ! you couldn't liberate them in war ! later the Hezbollah exchange them with it's own men .
In this case hezbollah did not achieve anything at all. They even lost 4 additional live prisoners to Israel.

US suffered over 4000 casualties in Iraq, but was not able to stop the insurgency. We suffered 121 casualties and stipped the Hezbollah attacks.

did you read my post ? I said in 2003 war, not all casualties from 2003 until now !

2) These guys attack small guy but small guy manages to beat them. They attack again and he beats them again.
3) So these big guys decide to send their little dog (Hezbollah) to bite a small guy.
4) Dog is pretty swift runs around a guy and bites his leg couple times. But eventually guy gives dog a kick and it runs away whining.

Hezbollah was alone in 33 days war , no other country helped them in direct battle with Israel ! you and Hezbollah were face to face alone !
And every body with the first look can say who is the bully and who is the little boy !

Israel made it's point that if Lebanon doesn't rein in Hezbollah, we won't hesitate to flatten Lebanon, few more days of poundings from Israel and it would have been Lebanon vs Hezbollah

Hezbollah attacked Israel and failed to achieve its goals.

If u like allegories, then situation is different:

Nice joke :tup: :lol:
Ok now be serious:
1) The war was between Israel, a strong but coward govt that is supported by a superpower and the west, and a little but brave group called Hezbollah. No other country was involved.
2) When did Iran attack Israel? :lol:
3) Now Israel is "little guy"? :lol: When we say Israel is mosquito, you guys ridicule us. When we say the fact, again you don't agree.
4,5) Yawwwn.

Edit:
Though when I'm thinking of it I think I'm agree with you about that "Israel was a little guy" part, actually the only reason that you, 500 are alive and talking here is that a superpower and the west have supported your govt.

did you read my post ? I said in 2003 war, not all casualties from 2003 until now !
* First of all coalition lost 196 which is much more than 121 lost by Israel.
* Second of all, are you like Bush? Mission accomplished, war is over in 2003? :lol:
* Third of all, if Iraqi army killed 196 and Iraqi insurgents killed 4000, that means that Iraqi insurgents are 20 times stronger than Iraqi army. We also know that Iraqi army is about equal to Iranian army. Conclusion: Iraqi insurgents are 20 stronger than Iranian army. :lol:

Hezbollah was alone in 33 days war , no other country helped them in direct battle with Israel ! you and Hezbollah were face to face alone !
Thats exactly what I said:

all wars have a cost there was some property damage in Israel but minuscule compared to what Lebanon received.

th

th

beirut.before.and.after.july31.2006.with.labels.jpg

give those F-16 , F-15s and other weapons to Hezbollah and you would never see any Israel's name in your own map (westerns map ) .... instead of that fake country you will see an united Palestine ...

attacking to civilians become victory !?

where is your so called " Human Right " !?

didn't your politicians saying " Hezbollah isn't part of Lebanese people ... " , so why you bombing other Lebanese peoples !? and you coming and saying "Israel won because he destroyed more building and killed more peoples .... "

shame on you ...

And we can see who building Wall around of himself ....

give those F-16 , F-15s and other weapons to Hezbollah and you would never see any Israel's name in your own map (westerns map ) .... instead of that fake country you will see an united Palestine ...
Give them your F-14 and MiG-29 and see what happens :lol:

Last time when Syrians messed with Israeli air force it ended 86:0.

Honestly if his name was not in Persian, I would never believe he is really Iranian, I've never seen any Iranian like him.
Actually, even Surenas is not an Iranian, he has not even born in Iran.
Majority of Iranians are like majority of Iranians of this forum if you ask me.

Haha, your funny. You think majority of Iranians are like you guys? Military fanboys that brag on all kinds of forums how strong Iran is and how weak the west is? Your delusional. People should read some trip reports to see how Iranians really think. Normally, Iranians are quite intellectual and rational, but thanks to you guys I've never seen so many ignorant Iranians at one place.

Haha, your funny. You think majority of Iranians are like you guys? Military fanboys that brag on all kinds of forums how strong Iran is and how weak the west is? Your delusional. People should read some trip reports to see how Iranians really think. Normally, Iranians are quite intellectual and rational, but thanks to you guys I've never seen so many ignorant Iranians at one place.

this kid call me an idiot last week .

this is funny ! Yaaa !?

so ! all of us are idiots ??? :rofl:

& you are
laie_14.gif
??? :rofl:

anyway you cant change the fact with this kind of bs.you know nothing about Iranian people,their culture,their beliefs,...
unlike you there isnt any Iranian who can refuse defending his country in front of forigners.now go and visit your beloved balatarin website and enjoy staying at the website of majority of people(king lovers).

anyway you cant change the fact with this kind of bs.you know nothing about Iranian people,their culture,their beliefs,...
unlike you there isnt any Iranian who can refuse defending his country in front of forigners.now go and visit your beloved balatarin website and enjoy staying at the website of majority of people(king lovers).

He is a zionist Iranian :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom