What's new

Iran Goes After Dogs And Their Owners

Its about blood lines....donkey ! :hitwall:

You'd find Pukhtoons who look like the offspring of Giants & then you'd find Pukhtoons as short as midgets; you'd find Pukhtoons who'd put most Europeans to shame in their complexions & then you'd find Pukhtoons who look like as if they'd just start conversing in some South Indian language - All from the same area & all are Pukhtoon !

Please @Hyperion can't you knock some sense into this baby elephant of yours ? :angry:

yeh just say dat da not so gud lookin kashmiris r mixed races n gud lookin ones r real
smileys-happy-715315.gif
juz cuz thy r not BEAUTIFUL so u hav divided thm into 100 othr types
smileys-happy-715315.gif

jo khubsorat hy jus wo real kashmiri hy n u r of thm n who rnt,their blood is YELLOW in color accordin to u
smileys-happy-514478.gif

where da heck has da blood line com frm nw?:lol::laugh:

u dint giv thez reason b4 here cuz u hav always said Kashmiris r da most beautiful ppl n nw when i told u abt da ugly types, u r bringin blood lines here :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the mean time......................................

Animal-Rights-Watch-ARW-1444.jpg

900928.jpg

11070600c2ce672b2fa77dffb2928c53bd9b85.jpg

gpalaced10.gif

2013-01-28T155708Z_01_SIN100_RTRIDSP_3_IRAN-SPACE.jpg

I know, I know, this is a Monkey but imagine if this was a Dog being tied up in space to fulfill the fantasies of the mutatas.

yeh just say dat da not so gud lookin kashmiris r mixed races n gud lookin ones r real
smileys-happy-715315.gif
juz cuz thy r not BEAUTIFUL so u hav divided thm into 100 othr types
smileys-happy-715315.gif

jo khubsorat hy jus wo real kashmiri hy n u r of thm n who rnt,their blood is YELLOW in color accordin to u
smileys-happy-514478.gif

where da heck has da blood line com frm nw?:lol::laugh:

u dint giv thez reason b4 here cuz u hav always said Kashmiris r da most beautiful ppl n nw when i told u abt da ugly types, u r bringin blood lines here :meeting:

Achaaa merii maaaan maaaf kardooo mujheee ! :pissed:

Even if I'm right & you're completely wrong - I concede ! :unsure:

Achaaa merii maaaan maaaf kardooo mujheee ! :pissed:

Even if I'm right & you're completely wrong - I concede ! :unsure:

smileys-happy-531050.gif
:smokin::drag:

In the mean time......................................

Animal-Rights-Watch-ARW-1444.jpg

900928.jpg

11070600c2ce672b2fa77dffb2928c53bd9b85.jpg

gpalaced10.gif

2013-01-28T155708Z_01_SIN100_RTRIDSP_3_IRAN-SPACE.jpg

I know, I know, this is a Monkey but imagine if this was a Dog being tied up in space to fulfill the fantasies of the mutatas.

gud n bad is happennin evrywhere!

fact is , as i said, they are not mullahs doing this
fact is this is a mess to forbid dogs and then have no place to care about the dogs . they should let them have animals at home and give penalty if they use it in public place . but well this is Iran... many things to change.

it is old story and believe it was making lot of noise in period... on balatarin website for exemple

iraniangirl is right anyway : most of girls having dogs are rich families
it is rare to see dogs in Iran. well where is my family there are some cats moving around but not owned by anybody. some people give them food sometimes.

if there is a list of stupid things in Iran that was done, the list is very long.
but this is not so important

but as i said, it is terrible see some news like this that an American guy is posting
but the same guy he didn't care human beings die because of the stupid sanctions of USA on medics
believe me Blackeagle when you see someone buying the medics for his wife's cancer and say "i just sold my car to buy it" and you know that it is the last thing he could sell...

i know Iraqis knew this. they know how stupid are these sanctions.
and i am really sad US guys didn't care much about it . this is something terrible i wish for you it never happens in your country

Tell me, Hussien, how can we make Khomaini get off our backs? How? Are you expecting us to say oh Khomaini, we Arabs have suffered enough from wars, corruption, and oppression by our leaders and outsiders, we are exhausted and all we want is to live in peace and dignity, god bless you, do not make our lives more miserable than it already is, please leave us alone"

It's unfair for ordinary Iranians to suffer, but do you know what is wayyy much more unfair? Is to see Syrians who don't have anything to sell to cure their illness, food to eat, or watching fetuses out of dead women wombs, 2-3 years old children tortured and killed, I stopped watching long time ago. I don't think that there are similar atrocities were committed in the history of mankind. Iranians are suffering in economic terms while Syrians got their country wiped out because of their regime substantial support to Bashar. We have too much in our minds to care about Iranians. Iranian regime have turned the region into an unbearable place to live in. The world can't sit and watch this sick regime developing WMD,or beefing up it's economy to spread more death and misery around the world. Iranians get to understand that this regime is no more a curse on Iran but also on the whole region and world.

Americans are hypocrites . They condemn human right abuses in Iran and Syria, but support other dictators in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia that torture people ( 30,000 political prisoners in Saudi Arabia).

They also say they "care about the well-beings of Iranian" but they put the worse kind of sanctions on Iran, which is to make ordinary citizens suffer greatly.

But now they care about Dogs in Tehran! :lol:

Just for the record,

I have been to Tehran and Mashad, I saw people walking their dogs on the streets in Tehran but didn't see any in Mashad. I know some Iranians who let their dogs into their houses. So I guess the news is exaggerated.

At the same time, it is ludicrous to assume that KSA is locking up 30k political prisoners BTW. Don't believe everything and try to be quite rational :rofl:

The sanctions that have been imposed were made to force people to overthrow your Gov't, but I doubt it will.

So @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE @Marshmallow - Are you guys looking forward to fasting ? :unsure:

I feel I'm gonna be starved & dehydrated due to the incessant power outages & stifling heat here in Pakistan ! :cray:

Can I get a Fatwa exempting me from it or tell me about some sect I can momentarily convert to to shorten the fast ? :D

So @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE @Marshmallow - Are you guys looking forward to fasting ? :unsure:

I feel I'm gonna be starved & dehydrated due to the incessant power outages & stifling heat here in Pakistan ! :cray:

Can I get a Fatwa exempting me from it or tell me about some sect I can momentarily convert to to shorten the fast ? :D

Yes, you can be exempted from Ramadan if you come with me to Germany. I'm leaving in the 3rd of Ramadan. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom