What's new

Iran Goes After Dogs And Their Owners

dun worry @Armstrong u n @Yzd Khalifa are free not to fast if dun both dun want to cuz devils wud alredy be lockd durin da month frm doin anythin gud or bad
smileys-happy-715315.gif

jk

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all,if people of Iran has no issues of Government's ban against dogs then nobody has right to 'criticize'
It is the right of people of Iran only to discuss and implement whatever satisfies them.
Second,I am very unhappy to see death of 30 dogs under the custody of authorities.
I am 100% sure that reason behind this tragedy must be carelessness of few.
Because a country who aims to apply Islamic Laws strictly can never ignore the teachings of Prophet of Islam about treatment with animals.

First of all,if people of Iran has no issues of Government's ban against dogs then nobody has right to 'criticize'
It is the right of people of Iran only to discuss and implement whatever satisfies them.
Second,I am very unhappy to see death of 30 dogs under the custody of authorities.
I am 100% sure that reason behind this tragedy must be carelessness of few.
Because a country who aims to apply Islamic Laws strictly can never ignore the teachings of Prophet of Islam about treatment with animals.

yes dat thing abt dogs i also dint like:cray::cray:

Damnnn this remind me in Pakistan , different municipal Corp , chasing dog in street, kill them and collect the tails to show there boss their efficiency .....lolzzzzzzzzzz..........If i am not wrong they get paid per tail of dog

I protest to Iranian govt to provide AC in dog cages, because its hot season their ..

A great painting in Iran This is how we feel about Dogs/wolves! :lol:

BTW, I love animals . I'm sad these 30 dogs died, while in detention.:cry:

I prefer cats. :smitten:

Why do you Iranians act so hypocritical? you live in America but when the lights are out and your on forums like these you attack the United States. You get protection from the same government that you hate. If you think America is a Dog than leave the country and go back to Iran. Otherwise STFU. If I were working for Homeland Security, I will deport your a$$ back to the mutatas in Qom. You can draw all your pictures you want there.

Why do you Iranians act so hypocritical? you live in America but when the lights are out and your on forums like these you attack the United States. You get protection from the same government that you hate. If you think America is a Dog than leave the country and go back to Iran. Otherwise STFU. If I were working for Homeland Security, I will deport your a$$ back to the mutatas in Qom. You can draw all your pictures you want there.

The painting depicts Iran being attacked by America and CIA. It's an artistic interpretation of Iranian and American relationship throughout history. Only the people with knowledge and understanding of our history understand it!

and lets talk about you, you are always talking about kufirs ,Islam this, Islam that... GET THE HECK OUT OF AMERICA! America doesn't like extremist muslims like you. Hopefully Homeland Security is already monitoring you.

The painting depicts Iran being attacked by America and CIA. It's an artistic interpretation of Iranian and American relationship throughout history. Only the people with knowledge and understanding of our history understand it!

and lets talk about you, you are always talking about kufirs ,Islam this, Islam that... GET THE HECK OUT OF AMERICA! America doesn't like extremist muslims like you. Hopefully Homeland Security is already monitoring you.

"A great painting in Iran This is how we feel about Dogs/wolves!"

This how you feel about "Dogs" i.e. America. You live in California while you have America depicted as the Dog. Then you laugh about it. I don't know see any artistic interpretation other than saying you hate America and Iran is innocent. I don't have the "knowledge" of art the way you do.

I'm not an "extremist" Muslim. Don't show your Taqiyaas please.

The amount of Taxes I pay to NY state, they would die to make me stay here :laughcry: not to mention I was born here.

Seriously though get out of my country. Go to Iran. Support the Mutatas of Qom. They will give you a spot on PISSTV. Better yet they will pay extra if you attend rallies. You will have the pleasure of seeing American Troops in Tehran soon.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom