What's new

Iran Goes After Dogs And Their Owners

"A great painting in Iran This is how we feel about Dogs/wolves!"

This how you feel about "Dogs" i.e. America. You live in California while you have America depicted as the Dog. Then you laugh about it. I don't know see any artistic interpretation other than saying you hate America and Iran is innocent. I don't have the "knowledge" of art the way you do.

I'm not an "extremist" Muslim. Don't show your Taqiyaas please.

The amount of Taxes I pay to NY state, they would die to make me stay here :laughcry: not to mention I was born here.

Seriously though get out of my country. Go to Iran. Support the Mutatas of Qom. They will give you a spot on PISSTV. Better yet they will pay extra if you attend rallies. You will have the pleasure of seeing American Troops in Tehran soon.

hahaha does she live in USA? I didn't know. I thought this great Persian lioness is roaring while living in land of the Aryans. Circumstances must be very hard in IRAN so I ran I guess :disagree:

hahaha does she live in USA? I didn't know. I thought this great Persian lioness is roaring while living in land of the Aryans. Circumstances must be very hard in I RAN I guess :disagree:

like you living with a inferiority complex in the uk?

But you still have strays in the end. Compare a developed country that manages too keep dogs off the street without shooting them.

Thts coz the developed world has the resources ... we dont.. insteading of spending millions on dogs... why not spend it on the poor and needy?

hahaha does she live in USA? I didn't know. I thought this great Persian lioness is roaring while living in land of the Aryans. Circumstances must be very hard in I RAN I guess :disagree:

This is coming from a Sari Lankan living in UK :lol:

LOL, that was before the Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Afghans, Greeks, Romans etc. invaded Iran.

Wow man...

2na64j8.jpg

I am sure homeland security is watching both the fanatical shiite and the fanatical sunni. :lol:
@iranigirl2 @Quantifier

:rofl:

I'm sure they are monitoring more than a dozen people on this forum, specially the people that frequently express their support for FSA and jiihhadi groups in Syrian civil war thread!!! ( you know, who you are ).

:lol:

BTW, I'm not a fanatical Shia.

I just love my country Iran too much!!! I'm a fanatical nationalist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they are monitoring more than a dozen people on this forum, specially the people that frequently express their support for FSA and jiihhadi groups in Syrian civil war thread!!! ( you know, who you are ).

If that is the case they are probably outside your home as we speak.

:rofl:

Yes btw you are a fanatical shia because all you say is shia this shia that same as him except he is the reverse. :blah: :blah:

By the way here it seem one American cares about dogs ... why not ... i respect this...
but hundreds people die in Iran because of the sanctions on medics ...

so what do you mean Truthseeker? you prefer our dogs than us ?
why you don't care people suffer so much from these sanctions ?

you're christian right ? you know very well then how you should care for innocent people who are dying because of the policy of your country. i don't blame you give sanctions anyway for pressure but you are doing the very wrongn sanctions
responsible for so many suffer

I think Americans are over dramatizing by saying dogs died of starvation or something. They can be out right lying too. Kina like how their american wrestling is so fake, and the people know it, but the wrestling fans live in self denial and lie to themselves, thus believing American wrestling is real. The American mindset.

In Pakistan people can own dogs and do whatever they want, but taking a dog to a walk in crowded public places is kina rude because people are afraid the dog might randomly bite someone.

Now you can twist and turn this cultural fact and make it into a messed up story... The American way...

Hypocritical Iranian Living in Cali. Read Carefully:

Syrian Support Group

Syrian Support Group
1000 Connecticut Ave NW
Suite 900
Washington, DC 20036
+1 (202) 787-1050

The American Gov't Supports the FSA. We have FSA Offices in Washington DC. There are representatives of the FSA in America lobbying for more Aid like General Idrees. My Gov't recognizes the FSA as the only legitimate Military force in Syria.

It is you that should be very worried that you openly support Assad and his Shabihah. Next time do us a Favor. Go down the street to your local police precinct in your Town holding pictures of Hassan Nasrullah, Assad, and Khomeini. Don't be hypocritical now. Noting will happen to you.........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom