What's new

Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

Saudis have never directly attacked on iran soil so this is a clear aggression by iran.Iran should be attacked in response and I think iran is secret ally of israel in the region
Oh come on...I known are anti Iran but this is silly.
If you were Iranian would you raise your arms...clearly the attackers and perpetrators are the arabs. Now u will say I am Shia or Iranian sympathiser (wrong again). But I think call a spade a spade. Sectarian allegiances are very wrong

Another fantastic statement by americans dozens of cruise missiles and drones and yet not a shred of evidence.

I am sure it's not Iran.
And as soon as Saudia and Iran fight, ISIS terrorist will start their activities both in Saudia and Iran. This should be throughly investigated, and specially USA should be kicked out. After denial from Pakistan, USA need someone, most probably Iran to stay longer in Afghanistan, and that's why another big game. So, let's kick the real evil out of the region.
Iranian posters are already bragging about it and here cute lil Pakistanis are acting as their lawyers,isn't it pathetic?

In previous post you have said money talks and now you are saying it's not about money
Taking U turns is a trait of great leaders
It's about money, for those who accepted responsibility.
It's not about money, for those who are orchestrating all that.

Iranian posters are already bragging about it and here cute lil Pakistanis are acting as their lawyers,isn't it pathetic?
Well, it's just like some attack at LOC, and Pakistanis already start counting dead Indian soldiers and chest thumping and stuff.. I concentrate on real guys, not the extras.

A very very sad development for the 99.9999% of the humanity....

They won't stop until tanks are rolling inside the Haremain....
Iran is the old zororatrian empire which has grudge against the Arabs for defeating their persian empire and ending it.
The murderer of our Second Caliph Hazrat Umer Raziullah, is a hero in Iran, because he was the caliph who defeated their Persian empire.
They are always plotting to destroy the arabs and takeover our holy cities.
So that their revenge can be completed

Iran is the old zororatrian empire which has grudge against the Arabs for defeating their persian empire and ending it.
The murderer of our Second Caliph Hazrat Umer Raziullah, is a hero in Iran, because he was the caliph who defeated their Persian empire.
They are always plotting to destroy the arabs and takeover our holy cities.
So that their revenge can be completed

Hypocrite ...

if the missiles fired from iran soil US can detect it very easily. and they can provide evidences that nobody can deny. an awacs plane can do it or satellites may serve this purpose. when Russia fires its first missiles from Caspian, US detected it, even they counted malfunctioned missiles that cant reach targets .

if iran fired them from its territory they have big problem with US now.

Dear @fitpOsitive no one in this world except Pakistanis likes Iran
Pakistanis are most pro Iran people
imrs.jpeg

Dajjal equals confusion and fitna and your utter State of confusion when it comes to Iran is evident enough.

Need i remind you that you made a thread on this website alarming pakistani authorities that iran is recruiting mercanaries from Pakistan?
Of course Iranis did that.
The question is : did we counter that move? BTW, Iran recruited people from almost all regional countries.

It's not about money, it's about control on both. These both donkey nations don't get it, or should I say, have not figured out till now.
Donkey nations or not...what I'm surprised by is how the attack was successful? KSA spends billions acquiring top notch goodies. They couldn't detect the drone on their radars? If they did...could they not intercept it with their air defense systems?

If the drone was able to carry weapons it must've been rather large in size...this means the size of the drone plus the weapons on board would have a sizable RCS...at least enough to be picked up by radar.

IMO in order to safely avoid war in this case...which would be disastrous for Pak if Iran and KSA fought...
Pak should sort of take charge of KSA's military...not in the sense of leading it to war...but in the sense of guiding them and making them effective. So next time they will be robust enough to not get attacked so easily and be able to defend themselves.

Of course Iranis did that.
The question is : did we counter that move? BTW, Iran recruited people from almost all regional countries.

we dont need to Counter anything. each have their own destiny to fulfill

Dear @fitpOsitive no one in this world except Pakistanis likes Iran
Pakistanis are most pro Iran people
View attachment 579583

these are Propaganda based data part based on Pakistans ability to mask their evil from Al Zulfiqar to Al Zainabyoon.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom