What's new

Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

If we fire this barrage on their forward AB then their only attack arm will be gone.

It was SHAHED 191 I hope

Look at the accuracy again :

upload_2019-9-16_13-55-10.png

4 smart bombs impact ... boom boom boom boom !

Use your imagination and tell me what we can do with military bases ...

upload_2019-9-16_13-59-54.png

upload_2019-9-16_14-2-39.png

upload_2019-9-16_14-3-35.png

Saudis buy weapons from the western countries ... but we can't sell anything to yemen ... instead we sent components and manufacturing machinery to yemen before the war ... this is why they can produce them localy ... we only send them blueprints and ... :)
I highly doubt that Houthis have the means to produce these types of drones. They may be able to assemble them from components provided by Iran...but that's about it. Yemen wasn't exactly a fully industrialized nation before the war...and the war brought much destruction so I highly doubt they have the capability to produce such drones even with the blue prints.

Iran will not commit such act when its leader was about to meet Trump during the UN session. Timing do not make any sense what so ever. Its got Israel written all over it, or maybe Saudi establishment own complicity with the Zionists.

Its easy for Persian fanboys to chest thump while their government is vehemently denying any involvement. But hey, if you want the democrazy hit your shores, be our guest.

I highly doubt that Houthis have the means to produce these types of drones. They may be able to assemble them from components provided by Iran...but that's about it. Yemen wasn't exactly a fully industrialized nation before the war...and the war brought much destruction so I highly doubt they have the capability to produce such drones even with the blue prints.

Yemeni technicians trained in Iran and they know what to do ... Yes they can't produce electronics and jet engines locally which is easy to deliver !

Iran will not commit such act when its leader was about to meet Trump during the UN session. Timing do not make any sense what so ever. Its got Israel written all over it, or maybe Saudi establishment own complicity with the Zionists.

Its easy for Persian fanboys to chest thump while their government is vehemently denying any involvement. But hey, if you want the democrazy hit your shores, be our guest.

Your guest ? :D

Let's see who is the fanboy !

Look at the accuracy again :

View attachment 579590

4 smart bombs impact ... boom boom boom boom !

Use your imagination and tell me what we can do with military bases ...

View attachment 579591

View attachment 579592

View attachment 579593

I think if RCS and heat signature is lowered in future for further variant that IRGC will use then this current Shahed-171 and 191 can be deployed in bulk to Yemen and Syria theater.

Their AD failed, their moral is down, they are vulnerable ....THE PETRO DOLLAR IS VULNERABLE !

91wJ8twODKL._SL1500_.jpg

Yemeni technicians trained in Iran and they know what to do ... Yes they can't produce electronics and jet engines locally which is easy to deliver
Regardless...it draws Iran and GCC nations closer to the brink of war...which is going to be very destructive and destabilizing for the region.

Regardless...it draws Iran and GCC nations closer to the brink of war...which is going to be very destructive and destabilizing for the region.

Nobody expected such sophistication in yemenis hand !

And Iran revealed almost nothing about her advanced weaponry ... They have no idea what kind of stuff we can deliver in return so they won't do anything.

I think if RCS and heat signature is lowered in future for further variant that IRGC will use then this current Shahed-171 and 191 can be deployed in bulk to Yemen and Syria theater.

Their AD failed, their moral is down, they are vulnerable ....THE PETRO DOLLAR IS VULNERABLE !

91wJ8twODKL._SL1500_.jpg

S-191 designed for our friends in the region ... There is a big *** drone under tests powered by turbofan engine and AI ...

You are boasting about this attack while Pakistani Iranians were saying it's a conspiracy of Israel and America to harm Iran

And Iran revealed almost nothing about her advanced weaponry ... They have no idea what kind of stuff we can deliver in return so they won't do anything.
The sophistication in the hands of Yemenis isn't that big of a threat...they are still a minor threat despite this attack. One successful attack doesn't win u the war.

It doesn't matter whether or not Iran's cards are hidden. GCC countries together pose a significant military capacity. All that's needed is something like this attack to provoke one side or the other. So far both sides had been fighting proxy wars...but a direct attack on soil is reason enough to go to war. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

iranians are not aware of incoming danger, hey wake up! your house will burn!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom