What's new

Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

Only Israel and US is gaining from the attacks on Saudi Oil facilities.

US gets to sell weapons and Israel motives to undermine Iran get successful.

The time has come for Saudi Arab and Iran to settle their differences and form alliances.

New alliance:
KSA+Iran+Pakistan+Afghanistan+China+Russia and other Arab nations.

I am sure it's not Iran.
And as soon as Saudia and Iran fight, ISIS terrorist will start their activities both in Saudia and Iran. This should be throughly investigated, and specially should be kicked out. After denial from Pakistan, USA need someone, mostly probably Iran to stay longer in Afghanistan, and that's why another big game. So, let's kick the real evil out of the region.
Houthis already claimed the responsibility for the attack.

Every day onwards is crucial, the new alliances have to be formed to tackle the future conflict that the west is brewing.

Iran needs democracy
images.jpeg

Salaam

The senior official told ABC News the president is fully aware that Iran is responsible, but he wants the Saudis to acknowledge it if they want U.S. help.

This is an interesting statement - why does Trump want the Saudis to acknowledge it first?

My guess is that the Iranians are behind it whether directly or via proxy. The Saudis know it as well as the US - but I'm curious about why Trump is waiting for the Saudis to officially acknowledge it?

Do they intend to take the Saudis along in a war with the Iranians like the had the Europeans go into Afghanistan?

Given the Europeans aren't going to be part of any war with Iran - do they want Saudi Arabia and her regional allies to be the next 'coalition of the willing' in an invasion of Iran?

The problem I see is that the Iranians may be dedeated militarily by the US and such but they are not going to go down easy. The missiles and drones they posses can do damage far and wide.

One can only imagibe the human misery that will come out of such a war - it would be both Iran and the Arabs that will suffer the direct effects. The refugee crisis that will result would likely overwhelm many other countries.

I hope these guys can learn to talk - the thing with brinkmanship is that sometimes it backfires.

In the upcoming winter the river beds and other water tributaries gonna run dry with the strategic locations vital for pak military advance will be covered with snow - - - - - - - and iam pursuading my family and friends to arrange a nulka, a parola for storing wheat and rice like the one in my village.

Things are beefing up at a fast pace when you look at the time frame of the events
aan deo Ena di - - - - - - -

Last edited:
I can not understand how messed up the Saudi forces are that they are attacked by missiles and drones and not a single one was intercepted. I sense some US involvment. As they are even more eager at pointing fingers thans saudis themselves.

Then why they are not siding with Saudi Arabia
Arabs can provide them more money than Iranians
It's not about money, it's about control on both. These both donkey nations don't get it, or should I say, have not figured out till now.

Of course they will. Give me 1 million dollars, I will take the responsibility too. In fact I will also provide the story that how I did that.
Money talks.

It's not about money, it's about control on both. These both donkey nations don't get it, or should I say, have not figured out till now.

Why cant you make sense?

Is it something beyond your human capacity?

In previous post you have said money talks and now you are saying it's not about money
Taking U turns is a trait of great leaders

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom