What's new

Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like those pak terrorists attacking iran,the same ones your government just cant seem to catch?[lol!]
If your government or military was smart they`d realise that waging two simultaneous terror campaigns against india and iran was a really,really dumb thing to do,and if they`re letting themselves be used by the saudis and the west to do this then thats even dumber.

As is said earlier counting on the brahmin army won't earn you the persian dream.
After we are done with the likes of hindu rss we'll come after you mullah to liberate iranian people from a tyrant theocracy, step sister of umvi psychopaths.

Pakistan needs to police its border. Or we can kiss our neighborly relationship good bye. Kill the terrorists or we do it ourselves.

First you need to arrange better training for your soldiers.
Second you need to make sure that Iranian soil is no more used for Indian sponsored terrorism against Pakistan
Third you need to put money where your mouth is and fence the border from your side and man it properly.

Or else you can keep threatening Pakistan, USA, Turkey, Saudia and the whole world. No body takes the Mullah regime in Iran seriously, not even the countless Iranis I have met in Europe.

Fars reported that the IRGC moved in on the hideout of the kidnappers in Chaghai area in your balochistan. lol

After our IRGC surrounded the compound in your country, your gubment acted up and released our 4 soldiers. lol

You think every one here was born yesterday?........lol
Nice fantasy and concocted story - you think everyone here was born yesterday?

Calm for what ???
you can see, they don't have any Shame. First they host and support Terrorists inside their borders and then give themselves well done for something that we ourselves did.
And nobody have right to ask Them what the fVck are doing terrorists inside your borders???
They don't have any shame !!!!!!

Lately you lot are making sure that Pakistanis actually start disliking this annoying Mullah governed country called Iran.

Instead of being thankful to help you recover your incompetent security forces you lot start abusing us.

Instead of making sure that the terrorist networks originating from Iran do not attack schools, buses, funerals in Pakistan, you lot are threatening to unleash them even more.

Pakistan always helped Iran, even dismantled Jandullah by helping Iran to capture the Rakiki (or what was his name) despite the displeasure of many of your enemies.

But you lot will always remain ungrateful.

Train your soldiers better, fence the border, petrol it normally or go to place where sun does not shine.

Not Pakistan's problem!

bullshit! The IRGC entered Chaghai area from Afghanistan. This news can be verified by Iranians here. Then the hostages were released.........lol

@yavar
@SOHEIL
@SubWater
@Ziggurat “TepeSialk“
The news can only be verified with evidence, not the rantings of posters on the internet.

your source link please

Do you mean narenji Website spy ring
And what's your source/link for the claims you're making? Anyone can throw out BS about 'we did this, we did that'.

Calm for what ???
you can see, they don't have any Shame. First they host and support Terrorists inside their borders and then give themselves well done for something that we ourselves did.
And nobody have right to ask Them what the fVck are doing terrorists inside your borders???
They don't have any shame !!!!!!

Qassemi thanked the Pakistani government for its efforts to facilitate the release of the guards, expressing hope that the others to be released soon.
Hey, first go and tell your government officials to get their stories straight before shooting off BS over here. If Iran released these soldiers all by herself, why is Qassemi thanking Pakistan?

Man you just need to witness them how hard they party outside Iran like there's going be no tomorrow

Seen it in Turkey and Europe, first hand experience.

In Istanbul, you can not help but notice those Irani tourists, as if they have just been released from a prison and breathing fresh air for the first time.

And I have no idea why India sent Mig 21 with such a poor performance in the past:
The IAF sent Mig-21 Bisons (with Israeli ECM, radar updates and HOBS capability), SU-30's and Mirage 2000's. At least get your facts straight before shooting off your mouth.

I like Iran
So do I - my father's side is Shia and Mother's side is Sunni, and I've always defended Pakistan's relationship with Iran and considered Iran the 'lesser of the two theocratic evils' compared to Saudi Arabia, but of late the Iranian posters and the Iranian regime with their arrogance and threats is really testing my patience.

To get our 4 border guards freed Iran had to release few dozen very dangerous drug dealer and people smuggler criminals from our jails today. Mostly Afghani, but also many Pakistani baloch criminals.

This is how it works unfortunately in that part of the world. This is why they kidnap our border guards because we stand in their criminal way.

More than 100,000 Afghani/ Pakistani are in Zahidan, Mirjaveh Taftan and Saravan jails! Can you imagine that number?

I thought your IRGC (or whatever the name) got them released because in one of your posts you wrote that they went there and surrounded the compound and hence their buddies were released.

Did I miss something here? Or you are as confused as the whole Mullah regime of Iran?

So do I - my father's side is Shia and Mother's side is Sunni, and I've always defended Pakistan's relationship with Iran and considered Iran the 'lesser of the two theocratic evils' compared to Saudi Arabia, but of late the Iranian posters and the Iranian regime with their arrogance and threats is really testing my patience.

Pakistan is the only country where people had a positive image of Iran (including myself). Iranian government and evidently Iranian posters here are doing their utmost to make sure they are a completely hated nation lol. Even the beloved zionist "hendis" dont like Iran. What a shocker.

Iran-2015-3.png

Hey, first go and tell your government officials to get their stories straight before shooting off BS over here. If Iran released these soldiers all by herself, why is Qassemi thanking Pakistan?

The issue is not that much on official level rather very few that wants conflicts and misrepresent the facts.

Pakistan is the only country where people had a positive image of Iran (including myself). Iranian government and evidently Iranian posters here are doing their utmost to make sure they are a completely hated nation lol. Even the beloved zionist "hendis" dont like Iran. What a shocker.

Iran-2015-3.png

Some Iranians on here have been acting like gangus, thinking they are some global superpower when in reality everybody hates them and outside of the region they are irrelevant.

You would think they'd have more sense than starting fights with Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom