What's new

Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move and come back to me, I will tell you if a country loves you or not.

check NZ. That country did probably more for those Muslim martyrs than Pakistan would've done for them lol. Talk about people. Country itself isn't a soul.

Well as far as I know Saddam had the same mindset he ended hiding in a hole ... our position is good.

When I said anything about brahmin army? Saudi investment in Balochistan is an internal issue but we've seen Suadis investments in Afghanistan in turned out as AQ and Taliban.

Actually the kind of investment, you guys should focus on. In this case, its pure industrial.
I mean, we take, and always took Iran to be friendly and brotherly country. But I don't know, suddenly what happens to Irani leadership, that starts through throwing fire on us.
We are simply confused by Iran's behavior. But yes, we also need to get assurance from Iran now, that what their actual policy is. From Pakistani side, we have dead clear policy towards Iran, and that is friendship.

@Tokhme khar So sir, What you say on that ? :-)

So do I - my father's side is Shia and Mother's side is Sunni, and I've always defended Pakistan's relationship with Iran and considered Iran the 'lesser of the two theocratic evils' compared to Saudi Arabia, but of late the Iranian posters and the Iranian regime with their arrogance and threats is really testing my patience.
I am not Shia, but in my late teens and early 20s [just at the cusp of Iranian revolution in 1979] I spent many a day with bunch of Iranians. Great guys. I got thrown out by my dad after he caught me with some girls and I ended up in Cardiff [we were students and from everywhere] and with no money, girl in tow I landed at my Iranian buddies 'digs' in Cardiff. His brother was not best pleased but they took me in and the runaway girl as well. Then when I left my budy loaned me £20. I never paid it back because I never met him ever again. I have tried trawling the internet but to no luck. Hope the dumb idiot did not go back to Iran and got mulched in the Iran/Iraq war. But because of those experiances I have always had a soft spot for Iran.

But yeh, I agree with you it can be tough sometimes. Then on top of that they give fuel to our Shia hater/Arab lovers and the whole things goes topsy turvy. I really regret that Shah of Iran was toppled. What a disaster for Iran and Pakistan/Near East. Can you imagine what RCD would look like today with Turkey on one side, Pakistan on the other flank and roaring Iran in the middle?

I am not Shia, but in my late teens and early 20s [just at the cusp of Iranian revolution in 1979] I spent many a day with bunch of Iranians. Great guys. I got thrown out by my dad after he caught me with some girls and I ended up in Cardiff [we were students and from everywhere] and with no money, girl in tow I landed at my Iranian buddies 'digs' in Cardiff. His brother was not best pleased but they took me in and the runaway girl as well. Then when I left my budy loaned me £20. I never paid it back because I never met him ever again. I have tried trawling the internet but to no luck. Hope the dumb idiot did not go back to Iran and got mulched in the Iran/Iraq war. But because of those experiances I have always had a soft spot for Iran.

But yeh, I agree with you it can be tough sometimes. Then on top of that they give fuel to our Shia hater/Arab lovers and the whole things goes topsy turvy. I really regret that Shah of Iran was toppled. What a disaster for Iran and Pakistan/Near East. Can you imagine what RCD would look like today with Turkey on one side, Pakistan on the other flank and roaring Iran in the middle?

In the 70s a lot of my Brit-Pak uncles said the Iranians use to have wads of cash and fast cars in the UK cause the Shah gave generous grants for study abroad programs it even went on in the 80s when the IRI took over but stopped after a few years later as for 1979 had the Shah was not put in place in 1953 by the Anglos and the Americans had Mossdegh took healm 1979 would have not happen at all

The IAF sent Mig-21 Bisons (with Israeli ECM, radar updates and HOBS capability), SU-30's and Mirage 2000's. At least get your facts straight before shooting off your mouth.

So do I - my father's side is Shia and Mother's side is Sunni, and I've always defended Pakistan's relationship with Iran and considered Iran the 'lesser of the two theocratic evils' compared to Saudi Arabia, but of late the Iranian posters and the Iranian regime with their arrogance and threats is really testing my patience.

I dont understand the hatred towards the Persians and Iranian Shias here tbh I guess some Pakistanis have a secret love affair with Gangoo @Indus Pakistan

In the 70s a lot of my Brit-Pak uncles said the Iranians use to have wads of cash and fast cars in the UK cause the Shah gave generous grants for study abroad programs it even went on in the 80s
Yes, most were from very wealthy backgrounds or upper middle class and on the whole pro Shah although there some revolutionery types. My friend was conflicted. Loved western life but had some strong misgivings about US and UK. So if was what you might call westoxified but leaning toward the revolution little understanding they were about to unleash mullahdom. There were even some athiest commie types.

Iran should hire Pakistani forces to guard thier useless border guards
Or better they give us some grants so we can raise a properly trained police force to cover the region instead of having half paid, chappel wearing part timers going as Levies ....

Yes, most were from very wealthy backgrounds or upper middle class and on the whole pro Shah although there some revolutionery types. My friend was conflicted. Loved western life but had some strong misgivings about US and UK. So if was what you might call westoxified but leaning toward the revolution little understanding they were about to unleash mullahdom. There were even some athiest commie types.

Or better they give us some grants so we can raise a properly trained police force to cover the region instead of having half paid, chappel wearing part timers going as Levies ....
At least those chapal wearing soldiers are not kidnapped by smuglers still better than iranians

Aww, sweetheart, we ain't the arabs. You will fall to your knees as soon as the signal goes red.
Are you humiliating the same Arabs that are investing in your country to serve your ego?? you see your problems is rooted in something else ... I don't see any reason for any war btw 2 nations you could let go all signals behind your PC .. nothing would get changed.

I was not being cocky. You are. My post was directed against a member who was saying Iran should do the same as Modi and attack Pakistan. You instead of castigating him are slicing my reply. Bravo,. Shows your pro Indian bias.

I like Iran. But India is a existential enemy to Pakistan. You show pro India leaning, all you do is become a enemy of Pakistan. You have become oily, gas rich version of India. Iranian's need to understand we have real on the ground dispute with India marked in blood running through Kashmir in red blood. This is not some infantile mullah induced tantrum like you have against USA or Israel, both of whom you have no border or disputes. Before 1979 you were fcuk buddies. Mullah came along and turned everything on their heads.

Our dispute with India is fudamental and has been there since India and Pakistan were created as countries from the British Raj. Governments have come and gone but that dispute has remained. Right now the dispute is premised on nuclear deterance.

And you post has more smell of a Ganghoo then a Persian ...

I agree. I know we have a law/order issue in the south west margins of the country and that space has been used by smugglers/terrorists to cause trouble.

This is where you need to show some sense. Pakistan state has not done this on purpose but because of resource constraints. Party because the threat from your Indian friends consumes vast majority of the defence capability leaving the western tracts unsecured.

So you think it is wise to push Pakistan and force it to react with a hostile posture? You think that would be worth it compared to the few incidents you get at the moment? Don't you have your hands full with US and Israel?
Well when I saw your post his post was deleted my bad.
Iran & India relation dated back thousands years not came to existence to piss you guys off , I hope you guys would eventually find a way to address this issue once for good and stop labeling your neighbors each other agents or pro India leaning for instance .... our interests is in stability & peace in the region as we have good relations with India we wanna have the same with Pakistan.
You guys like N&S Korea have a great potential to turn to a big power with your vast population, strong military and so on ... think of it ...

All the problem btw 2 nations is lack of security in borders that is very annoying ... both should address it.

I dont understand the hatred towards the Persians and Iranian Shias here tbh I guess some Pakistanis have a secret love affair with Gangoo

and thats how blackmail works.

learn something people from this gem.

Those folks are actually pretty common in the current Iranian diaspora the group where you had the revolutionary types they became the MEK and they are common in Europe these days I dont blame Khomeni I blame the Iraqis and Saddam for giving the IRI a leverage if it wasnt for the Iran-Iraq war the regime might have been more moderated or at least not too harsh on civil liberties also for the Iranian-Pakistan border issues the Levies do not so great job so some better improvements on both Iranian and Pakistan sides of the border is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom