What's new

Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that didnt go so well for Modi.....

We know Iranian guards were recovered from kidnappers, while they were entering Pakistan from borders adjoining Afghanistan /Iran, but how is modi involved in kidnapping? and if you know something more please report, either at GHQ of IRGC or Shah Mahmood /Shahriyar Afridi types !

We know Iranian guards were recovered from kidnappers, while they were entering Pakistan from borders adjoining Afghanistan /Iran, but how is modi involved in kidnapping? and if you know something more please report, either at GHQ of IRGC or Shah Mahmood /Shahriyar Afridi types !
Do u have a shortage of brain cells?

You are clearly short of an argument, hence resort to shit trait, as a routine.
U fcking brain dead zombie, u didnt understand my comment was in reference to Iran's threats of militray action against Pakistan. I said that policy didnt work out so well for modi. There, i have spoon fed u like a baby. Now stop eating my brain and go back to schooll to learn basic abc, open an oxford dictionary and get busy. Now off u go.

U fcking brain dead zombie, u didnt understand my comment was in reference to Iran's threats of militray action against Pakistan. I said that policy didnt work out so well for modi. There, i have spoon fed u like a baby. Now stop eating my brain and go back to schooll to learn basic abc, open an oxford dictionary and get busy. Now off u go.

As i said you are a shit head... i hope you don't need spoon feeding to learn the meaning of shit head.

You would`ve preferred india and iran to act militarily together in coordination then,perhaps an air strike from the iaf and a missile strike from the irgc?,or perhaps the irgc could`ve launched the missiles just as pak was celebrating turning around what had been a military embarrassment into a propaganda victory with the mig21 shootdown,talk about raining on paks parade[lol]
I think it would be a lot smarter for pak to only play host to one terror group at a time on its soil,otherwise its bound to get potentially nasty,as I`m sure the last thing pak wants is to risk alienating both iran and india,especially at the same time.

So in your esteem opinion shooting down indian jets is a propaganda victory while dropping bombs in no mans land is an embarrassment. Please don't waste any more of your limited brain cells posting rubbish

A

Iran & India relation dated back thousands years not came to existence to piss you guys off , ...

Which India was there "dated back thousands years", care to enlighten us?

Here is a hint: The modern day India was born out of British India which was a collection of dozens of independent states.

So you might wanna check some of your facts.

As for having relations with modern day Inda: By all means, please have them. Just don't let your territory be used by these Indians for spreading terrorism into Pakistan. This is the only thing that concerns us.

I love Iran but you're the most stupid Iranian I can find here.

Iran has many positives, its a beautiful country and the people are really clean, majority of the people are not religious at all and are very tolerant of other religions and sects. Iran is an Islamic country because its forced by the Mullah rulers. If tomorrow mullahs leave Iran, then it will become an atheist country, which in my opinion would be better for Iran and Iran-Pak relationship will return back to what it used to be during the Shah's time.

Its these Mullah loving Iranians that think too highly of their powers, they keep forgetting that they were unable to win against a country (Iraq) that is almost 4 times smaller in size but almost had equal number of military strength and equipment and now they are dream of taking on Pakistan, which is has larger military strength in both manpower and modern equipment and on top of that is battle hardened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom