What's new

Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you humiliating the same Arabs that are investing in your country to serve your ego?? you see your problems is rooted in something else ... I don't see any reason for any war btw 2 nations you could let go all signals behind your PC .. nothing would get changed.

Well when I saw your post his post was deleted my bad.
Iran & India relation dated back thousands years not came to existence to piss you guys off , I hope you guys would eventually find a way to address this issue once for good and stop labeling your neighbors each other agents or pro India leaning for instance .... our interests is in stability & peace in the region as we have good relations with India we wanna have the same with Pakistan.
You guys like N&S Korea have a great potential to turn to a big power with your vast population, strong military and so on ... think of it ...

All the problem btw 2 nations is lack of security in borders that is very annoying ... both should address it.

We have no issue with iran and we want good relations based on mutual respect

Lets hope we get there

But indians are human garbage to us, we dont want peace or good relations or even friendly relations with them
It is what it is..

Fars reported that the IRGC moved in on the hideout of the kidnappers in Chaghai area in your balochistan. lol

After our IRGC surrounded the compound in your country, your gubment acted up and released our 4 soldiers. lol

You think every one here was born yesterday?........lol
Fars can report Iran did a raid on Mars...and u will believe it. U gotta provide proof...propaganda doesn't work here...u can only try such things on Iranians...or go more east and try it on Indians.

Don't make an enemy out of Pakistan...deal with the long list of enemies u already have. Work on building up ur tin can air force before threatening air strikes on Pakistan and take a good look at urself(Kulbhushan Yadav/Uzair Baloch) before pointing fingers at Pak.

Are you humiliating the same Arabs that are investing in your country to serve your ego?? you see your problems is rooted in something else ... I don't see any reason for any war btw 2 nations you could let go all signals behind your PC .. nothing would get changed.

Iran & India relation dated back thousands years not came to existence to piss you guys off , I hope you guys would eventually find a way to address this issue once for good and stop labeling your neighbors each other agents or pro India leaning for instance .... our interests is in stability & peace in the region as we have good relations with India we wanna have the same with Pakistan.
You guys like N&S Korea have a great potential to turn to a big power with your vast population, strong military and so on ... think of it ...

All the problem btw 2 nations is lack of security in borders that is very annoying ... both should address it.
Iran should improve training of its border guards they can't even defend themselves how would they defend your coutry

Iran & India relation dated back thousands years not came to existence to piss you guys off
A abbreviated reply is, no your relations emphatically do not go back thousand years for the simple fact that the entity your talking about came into existence one day after Pakistan in August 1947. These infographics should help you to understand -

fcRk29s.png

Before 1947

jMbebSj.png

After 1947

c6O1Vfp.png

As regards going back in history to the Achaemenid Empire you will find that those provinces [satrapies] that paid tax or had dealings with Persia as listed on the the Biston are provinces of Pakistan today. In other words your relationships were with our ancestors.

• Gandhara ~ modern Khyber Pakhtunkwa Province, Pakistan.
  • Hendosh ~ modern day Sindh province, Pakistan.
  • Satagydia ~ probably modern day Punjab province, Pakistan
  • Gedrosia ~ modern day Balochistan province, Pakistan

Achaemenid Empire's dealings were restricted to the Indus Valley. And you know which country today covers the Indus region? But if you want to believe Mullah history continue by all means. But if you check you will find Persian dealings were with the region coterminous to Pakistan simply because we form the geographic right flank of your land. And here I am talking about our ancestors. States come and go, empires whither and disappear but human continuity plays out. Non of us landed here from Mars.

XLQu5ub.jpg

The term is 'Ganghoo'. Etymology is 'Ganga' [as in River] and Hindoo [as in dominant religion] to make Gang-Hoo. Rather apt me thinks ......

A abbreviated reply is, no your relations emphatically do not go back thousand years for the simple fact that the entity your talking about came into existence one day after Pakistan in August 1947. These infographics should help you to understand -

fcRk29s.png

Before 1947

jMbebSj.png

After 1947

c6O1Vfp.png

As regards going back in history to the Achaemenid Empire you will find that those provinces [satrapies] that paid tax or had dealings with Persia as listed on the the Biston are provinces of Pakistan today. In other words your relationships were with our ancestors.

• Gandhara ~ modern Khyber Pakhtunkwa Province, Pakistan.
  • Hendosh ~ modern day Sindh province, Pakistan.
  • Satagydia ~ probably modern day Punjab province, Pakistan
  • Gedrosia ~ modern day Balochistan province, Pakistan

Achaemenid Empire's dealings were restricted to the Indus Valley. And you know which country today covers the Indus region? But if you want to believe Mullah history continue by all means. But if you check you will find Persian dealings were with the region coterminous to Pakistan simply because we form the geographic right flank of your land. And here I am talking about our ancestors. States come and go, empires whither and disappear but human continuity plays out. Non of us landed here from Mars.

XLQu5ub.jpg

The term is 'Ganghoo'. Etymology is 'Ganga' [as in River] and Hindoo [as in dominant religion] to make Gang-Hoo. Rather apt me thinks ......

Eheheee ok Ganghoo but anyways the only folks the Ganghoos got them united was the British the Mughals should have bloody centralized like the Qing and the Ottomans damn it

You guys like N&S Korea
This exposes your lack of understanding. Korea is one ethnic group, one people, one language, one religious tradition divided by a line. Thus North and South Koreas.

South Asia is twice as populous as Europe with three times the ethnic, religious, historical disparity. Pakistan itself is a federation that I touched on earlier of five provinces [one partly occupied by India]. Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Sindh, Kashmir and Balochistan.

pakistanmap.jpg

Even within Pakistan we have Iranian speakers, Indo-Iranian speakers. India has vast variety. From Indo-Iranians to Dravidians. We are talking about a galaxy of peoples united by British that had limited knowledge or interest with each other. So please stop using Korea as a example. Our disagreement with India is not some dumb distant or long distance hat/love that you have with Israel or USA. One of our provinces, Kashmir is occupied by India. They have half a million soldiers there killing, raping our brothers/sisters. And this is just across the LOC. We can even hear their screams.

And you reduce this tp North/South Korea? Less said the better.

DPRK/ROK actually have pretty good relations its only Yankee keeping them apart as usual same with Taiwan and PRC but India and Pakistan are larger than Korea and we are not a homogenous group the reason why Hindoos hate the Muslims is more than religious but a racial hate cause them Ganghoos without the Brits would be nothing but drowing in the Gange polluted water eh

Peoples of South Asia -

South_Asia_regional_DNA_project.png
No one speaks Gujrati on the other side the Pak side so comparing us to another Korea or ROC/PRC spat is downright stupid

Here is a Pakistani member who never defends pakistan but defends iran in every Iran related thread

Me defending Iran all I said Pakistan and Iran should have better relations that's all and balance out their relations with the Gulf and Iran even the Pakistani neo-Ottoman larpers who like "Caliph Erdogan" his country has better cordial relations with Iran then we have.

oh i know

he is one of those we Wuz persians crowd.

So a good chunk of our people are Indo-Iranians and Iranic speakers so what

No one speaks Gujrati on the other side the Pak side so comparing us to another Korea to ROC/PRC spat is downright stupid

Me defending Iran all I said Pakistan and Iran should have better relations that's all and balance out their relations with the Gulf and Iran even the Pakistani neo-Ottoman larpers who like "Caliph Erdogan" his country has better cordial relations with Iran then we have.

I wasn't refering to you he is someone else more irani than Iranians themselves

but all of them are pakistanis and their national language is persian influenced too.

whats your point?

you bash all islamists and then vouch for islamic iran?

Look at u slithering through the argument like a snake. It's very cute. Cry me a river, now

check NZ. That country did probably more for those Muslim martyrs than Pakistan would've done for them lol. Talk about people. Country itself isn't a soul.
I see your true intentions now. If all you have to do it bi&ch abt Pakistan then do everyone a favor and move to the other countries u love so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom