What's new

Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efforts to free the remaining six in terrorist custody are ongoing. These terrorists are holding them hostage inside Pakistan and demanding release of their terrorist colleagues from Iranian prisons.

Iran: 4 Border Guards Freed by Terrorists, 6 Still in Pakistan
13970827000894_Test_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Four more of the 15 Iranian border guards who were abducted by a Pakistani-based terrorist group in mid-October were released on Wednesday.
Iran's Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi said that four of the 15 Iranian guards, abducted by terrorists near the country's border with Pakistan, were released on Wednesday.

Qassemi thanked the Pakistani government for its efforts to facilitate the release of the guards, expressing hope that the others to be released soon.

Fifteen Iranian Basijis (volunteer forces) and border guard forces were abducted by terrorists in the border of Iran's province of Sistan and Baluchistan with Pakistan on October 15 by Jeish al-Adl terrorist group. Five of them were later released through the efforts of the Pakistani government on November 15.

Late in November, a statement by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) said that 5 of the kidnapped border guards returned home.

Following the freedom of the 4 border guards on Wednesday, Commander of IRGC Ground Force Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour said that there are still 6 border guards in terrorists’ hands in Pakistan.

In early December, Security officials from Iran and Pakistan along with their accompanying delegations met in Iran’s Southeastern city of Zahedan to hold the 22nd joint meeting on border cooperation between the two countries.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13980101000120

This won't end as Pakistan refuses to get its act together. It's bordering on criminal negligence.
Iran refuses to get its act together, these groups were funded and supplied by Iran. Now that the snack is biting the same hand that feeds it, is when Iran is crying like a bit$h

It is nice to see you enjoy such a thing but Iran is different ...
You have F16 but even the manufacture of F16 didn't dare to do anything against us when we captured their solders:
View attachment 548377

And I have no idea why India sent Mig 21 with such a poor performance in the past:

Since 1963, India has introduced more than 1,200 MiG fighters into its air force. As of 2019, 113 MiG-21s are known to be in operation in the IAF. However, the plane has been plagued by safety problems. Since 1970 more than 170 Indian pilots and 40 civilians have been killed in MiG-21 accidents. At least 14 MiG-21s have crashed between 2010 and 2013. Over half of the 840 aircraft built between 1966 and 1984 were lost to crashes.When in afterburner, the engine operates very close to its surge line and the ingestion of even a small bird can lead to an engine surge/seizure and flame out.
On 11 December 2013, India's second-generation supersonic jet fighter, MiG-21FL was decommissioned after being in service for 50 years.
In view of the several incidents that have occurred after the 1999 Kargil War, the modernized MiG-21 Bison seems to have at present the role of an interceptor and possibly a limited role of a fighter aircraft.
On 8 March, 2019, an Indian MiG-21 crashed in Rajasthan due to bird hit. The pilot safely ejected.
So don't get cocky over such a victory.
Aww, Persian bravado. It's very cute.
Move even ur finger and Tehran would fall with in minutes. I suggest you realise the posostion your in, before it's too late.

It is nice to see you enjoy such a thing but Iran is different ...
You have F16 but even the manufacture of F16 didn't dare to do anything against us when we captured their solders:
View attachment 548377

And I have no idea why India sent Mig 21 with such a poor performance in the past:

Since 1963, India has introduced more than 1,200 MiG fighters into its air force. As of 2019, 113 MiG-21s are known to be in operation in the IAF. However, the plane has been plagued by safety problems. Since 1970 more than 170 Indian pilots and 40 civilians have been killed in MiG-21 accidents. At least 14 MiG-21s have crashed between 2010 and 2013. Over half of the 840 aircraft built between 1966 and 1984 were lost to crashes.When in afterburner, the engine operates very close to its surge line and the ingestion of even a small bird can lead to an engine surge/seizure and flame out.
On 11 December 2013, India's second-generation supersonic jet fighter, MiG-21FL was decommissioned after being in service for 50 years.
In view of the several incidents that have occurred after the 1999 Kargil War, the modernized MiG-21 Bison seems to have at present the role of an interceptor and possibly a limited role of a fighter aircraft.
On 8 March, 2019, an Indian MiG-21 crashed in Rajasthan due to bird hit. The pilot safely ejected.
So don't get cocky over such a victory.

Don't count on the brahmin army for persian dream, Pakistan has only welcomed saudi investment in balochistan not a military base yet . Those running the show in Iran very well know about our military prowess and resolve hence this expressing of gratitude.

Iran refuses to get its act together, these groups were funded and supplied by Iran. Now that the snack is biting the same hand that feeds it, is when Iran is crying like a bit$h

Move even ur finger and Tehran would fall with in minutes. I suggest you realise the posostion your in, before it's too late.
This is what madrasa education do. Perceive everyone as an enemy which is not like you.

Aren't you showing gratitude or no? We didn't ask you to bend and touch our feet ... so why so angry?
Because whe should have asked them to bend and fall to their feet. The same philosophy is applied to the persians as it is to the Indians. Something abt saying ram, ram, to ur face and have a knife in their sleeve.

At least we are morally not bankrupt like the persians, hopping from one religion to another, just so that they wont have to be deported back to Iran
All basiji brainwashing go into the dustbin the moment an iranain step foot in Europe or turkey .

This is what madrasa education do. Perceive everyone as an enemy which is not like you.
I misread that,
But it's not even the lack if education, its their dangerous superiority complex that losses all its air when u smack them. The arabs caught on to this a long time ago, they realized how to deal with these people.

All basiji brainwashing go into the dustbin the moment an iranain step foot in Europe or turkey .
What are u talking about? Persians and europens are the same people if u ask any Persian. Both are white like the snow :cheesy:

Vast majority of Iranians study in madrassas and are brainwashed into thinking that every opposite sect is an enemy can't blame them its part of the madrasa doctrine to say relevant.
Ya I misread that, my bad.

I misread that,
But it's not even the lack if education, its their dangerous superiority complex that losses all its air when u smack them. The arabs caught on to this a long time ago, they realized how to deal with these people.
Man you just need to witness them how hard they party outside Iran like there's going be no tomorrow

Man you just need to witness them how hard they party outside Iran like there's going be no tomorrow
Oh, I very much know. I have dealt with their kind. They act more European then the Europeans themselves. Eating pork, drinking alcohol, partying with other people of the like. They lose all their senses, its disgusting to watch.

What are u talking about? Persians and europens are the same people if u ask any Persian. Both are white like the snow :cheesy:
Yeah besides sectarian bigotry taught at the madrasas there's also a sort of racial indoctrination too. Religion + ultra nationalism = fascism.

Look at the social plight of Indians and the compare it to Iranians, sanghis look amature infront of basijis

Pakistan needs to police its border. Or we can kiss our neighborly relationship good bye. Kill the terrorists or we do it ourselves.
And how will you do that? With the guys who were abducted, and Pakistani forces got them released?
Train your soldiers, so that we don't have to bear the burden of your security.

Well as far as I know Saddam had the same mindset he ended hiding in a hole ... our position is good.

Don't count on the brahmin army for persian dream, Pakistan has only welcomed saudi investment in balochistan not a military base yet . Those running the show in Iran very well know about our military prowess and resolve hence this expressing of gratitude.
When I said anything about brahmin army? Saudi investment in Balochistan is an internal issue but we've seen Suadis investments in Afghanistan in turned out as AQ and Taliban.

Well as far as I know Saddam had the same mindset he ended hiding in a hole ... our position is good.

When I said anything about brahmin army? Saudi investment in Balochistan is an internal issue but we've seen Suadis investments in Afghanistan in turned out as AQ and Taliban.
Aww, sweetheart, we ain't the arabs. You will fall to your knees as soon as the signal goes red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom