What's new

Iran envoy hopes Pakistan to address issue of Raheel Sharif’s appointment in IMA

The amount of hysteria is so funny.

@Topic Wasn't the COAS suppose to fly to Tehran a couple of months back on an alleged charming mission. Did he?

And how does one put the recent visit to Saudi Arabia by COAS who accompanied Pakistan's Prime Minister just a couple of weeks ago?

Blatant violation of Pak internal matters...
All happening when Pak have the moste potente powerful ministre des Affaires étrangères.

Why i move to Iran ?
For your information : I am not Shia and nor Irani resident, Pakistan is my country

Ever I said you are shia or sunni ?
I said you are lackey of Iranian mulla, rest is all crystal clear.

I am not against Saudis, i am against Aal-e-Saud Polices, they are working for Greater Israel
I don't know that
but Iran also working on same purpose. As mulla wipes out Israel from world's map after every six months. Of course only with his mouth.
Mulla also came from same west into Iran, which created Israel. So changing regime in Iran and creation of Israel was from same powers.

Freedom of Speech is our right
Not only yours

OK,
don't quote me again,
you are too young and motivated by your religious sect, not the country.

Tell me,
1)
how Osama bin laden came in Pakistan and living here ?

how mullah umar came in pakistan, living and then flee by using bike ?

how thousands of TTP militants came in Pakistan from Afghanistan ? what were doing Pakistani security forces ?

why Pakistani security forces like FC did not stop Kalbushan while crossing from Iran to Pakistan ?

2) how many suicide attack or mosque attack did by Shia Mullah or Iranian groups in Pakistan ? can you tell me any shia group active in Pakistan ?

Irani are asking this... because Pakistan is going to be part of proxy war against Iran, becuase Rahil is in saudi and want to lead so-called Islamic Alliance ?

Why Rahil did not go in Iran to Protect Iran ?
Why Rahil did not go in Iraq or Syria for Protection of Shrines like Hazrat Ali or BB Zainab ?

I think Rahil is in Saudi because of Riyal...

What is doing #RiyalSharif in Saudi ?

Riyal Khoor Wahabi Lobby creating Misunderstandings b/w Pakistan-Iran

Yeah, So that, Aal e Saud can easily complete Greator Israel with the help of US
In the past iranian has bought the weapons from israel to fight iraq so the was also helping israel through money for greater israel??

The Duck test:
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristic

Same that can't be seen or heard in any-post that shows what their Middle Eastern master really are, Master who spends millions financing terrorist a well-documented adventure in Pakistan and or around the world, Same patriots will blow up Pakistan to please their Middle Eastern masters are all over this thread under the guise of Patriotism because its what will please their Master

Who the fvck you are to question ??

The Irani Khanzir and Saudis b!tches are exploiting Pakistan since ages, a radul fassad operation required for Irani and Saudi apologists too.

******** khaate yahan hai aur baaap koi aur hai inka :mad:
You are right bro, both countries iran and ksa funding their believers to spread fire all over Pakistan since 80s but to take over Pakistan completely into their camp wahabbi and shia both are cancer of ummah.Pakistan was a sunni country but both of these trying to push Pakistan towards there agenda.we have to get rid both of them. Thats the final solution. Only keep diplomatic ties with them but keep eye on funds transfer from them to any local madrassa to avoid any terrorist activity,any one who found guilty hang him immediately, and send messagfe to his master to be ready to face the consequences. Otherwise they will make out Pakistan hell for us.thanks

The Duck test:
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristic

Same that can't be seen or heard in any-post that shows what their Middle Eastern master really are, Master who spends millions financing terrorist a well-documented adventure in Pakistan and or around the world, Same patriots will blow up Pakistan to please their Middle Eastern masters are all over this thread under the guise of Patriotism because its what will please their Master
is there any Anti-Iran shia in Pakistan? none.
is there any anti-KSA sunni in Pakistan? yes thousands of them.

so stop acting more loyal than the Iranians themselves

Who the fvck you are to question ??

The Irani Khanzir and Saudis b!tches are exploiting Pakistan since ages, a radul fassad operation required for Irani and Saudi apologists too.

******** khaate yahan hai aur baaap koi aur hai inka :mad:
Chutiye log haien yeh.

is there any Anti-Iran shia in Pakistan? none.
is there any anti-KSA sunni in Pakistan? yes thousands of them.

so stop acting more loyal than the Iranians themselves
Yes there are people who talk against Iran.

I'm short, bhen... yeh sub ... mil k humien pagal bana rahay haien.

Arbi,irani,younani... sub x.... haien.

On topic; Iran should mind its own business .. does Pakistan tell it to cut its relations with India.

This is none of your business Iran. He is an individual and not there as an official representative of Pakistan. However, you should expel our enemies from your land and do not let it be used against Pakistan...otherwise we have a problem at our hands.\

BTW, He is rather a gpod for Iran since he wants peace and had set a pre-condition that Iran will be invited to join the coalition and KSA honoured that and you were invited but you out of your arrogance rejected that offer right away instead of discussing the terms to join. Thus it is your fault. Still he will make sure that the coalition is not used against any Muslim country especially on sectarian basis so his presence is beneficial especially for Iran.
If he leaves the coalition then the main voice of the reason and sanity will no longer be at helm of affairs and he would most probably be replaced by someone sans mercy for Iran.

Last edited:
Who the hell Iran is.. our country our game of rules our policies. we should show concerns over indian influence in iran.

Mehdi doesn't seem to "Honar" Iran's "doost" judging by him sobbing over our affairs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom