What's new

Iran envoy hopes Pakistan to address issue of Raheel Sharif’s appointment in IMA

now this iranians will teach us on what to do? why i feel this Nawaz Govt is totally idiots? every Tom or dick starts teaching us its just another day where this iranians were saying that they will attack Pakistan...i mean plsss Iran STFO and we know what to do for Pakistan we will do it so as Saudis if you guys need Pakistan that badly on your side then start respecting us more then you doing.

I think that is bullshit! Both of these countries are acting as extremists. Pakistan among many countries, is trying to close that gap between Saudi Arabia and Iran but these two are widening sectarian rift every day. Pakistan have already said we've not been provided the final set of objectives of coalition, and if the objectives are only to fight Iran then Pakistan should not and will not be part of it. However, if fighting terrorism is only agenda of Saudi led coalition, we, the public of Pakistan are totally OK.

Realy ?

Now, Ababil General is sleeping ? So, Saudi needs Pakistani General ?

ISIS was created by Saudi and Israel...... and supported/funded by Qatar, Turkey, US, NATO

Who the fvck you are to question ??

The Irani Khanzir and Saudis b!tches are exploiting Pakistan since ages, a radul fassad operation required for Irani and Saudi apologists too.

******** khaate yahan hai aur baaap koi aur hai inka :mad:

Realy ?

Now, Ababil General is sleeping ? So, Saudi needs Pakistani General ?

ISIS was created by Saudi and Israel...... and supported/funded by Qatar, Turkey, US, UK, France

I'm talking about the Takfiris who were created 1400 years ago who do takfir on Prophet Muhammad's companions, his wives and those who revere them which means they do takfir on the mainstream Muslims.

l_211619_112317_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Iranian Ambassador Mehdi Honardoost on Monday said Tehran has raised issue of General (retd) Raheel Sharif’s appointment as head of Islamic Military Alliance with the Pakistani government, expressing the hope Islamabad Pakistan would soon make a good decision in this regard.

When asked to comment whether Pakistan can play a role in resolving Gulf's diplomatic crisis involving Qatar, Saudi Arabia and its allies , he told Geo News Pakistan is a key member of “Islamic family” who could play an important role.

He said Pakistan can help resolve disputes among Muslim countries by acting as a mediator. He said the dispute in the region was not in the interest of any country, and all the counties should find a peaceful resolution through talks .

“We will have to move towards peace and stability instead of new conflicts,” the ambassador said.

Responding to a question, he said Saudi Arabia’s stance on Iran consists of allegations. “We do believe any new conflict in the region can pave a way for foreign intrusion.

TheNews

Just WOW, these Iranians have never hesitated the recruitment of Pakistani Shia as cannon fodders in Syria, yet they oppose the leadership role of a former Pakistani General in the Islamic coalition.

The nerve of this Feck !

Why doesn't Iran address Pakistan's concerns regarding hosting Indian spies on our western borders.

Why doesn't Iran address our concerns in funding sectarian violent organizations ?

Why not tell us about providing training grounds and resources to these violent shia organizations ?

Look at the bloody border, Neither afghanistan nor Pakistan has a border with ME, except through Iran.

Yet they claim to be oblivious how militants travel to and from ME.

First of all we should appoint a foreign minister. This Nawaz Shareef is a real A.Hole.

l_211619_112317_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Iranian Ambassador Mehdi Honardoost on Monday said Tehran has raised issue of General (retd) Raheel Sharif’s appointment as head of Islamic Military Alliance with the Pakistani government, expressing the hope Islamabad Pakistan would soon make a good decision in this regard.

When asked to comment whether Pakistan can play a role in resolving Gulf's diplomatic crisis involving Qatar, Saudi Arabia and its allies , he told Geo News Pakistan is a key member of “Islamic family” who could play an important role.

He said Pakistan can help resolve disputes among Muslim countries by acting as a mediator. He said the dispute in the region was not in the interest of any country, and all the counties should find a peaceful resolution through talks .

“We will have to move towards peace and stability instead of new conflicts,” the ambassador said.

Responding to a question, he said Saudi Arabia’s stance on Iran consists of allegations. “We do believe any new conflict in the region can pave a way for foreign intrusion.

TheNews

Just WOW, these Iranians have never hesitated the recruitment of Pakistani Shia as cannon fodders in Syria, yet they oppose the leadership role of a former Pakistani General in the Islamic coalition.
Pakistan will prevent a sectarian twist of the alliance he needs to keep that in mind we still think Iran should join

Tell me,
1)
how Osama bin laden came in Pakistan and living here ?

how mullah umar came in pakistan, living and then flee by using bike ?

how thousands of TTP militants came in Pakistan from Afghanistan ? what were doing Pakistani security forces ?

why Pakistani security forces like FC did not stop Kalbushan while crossing from Iran to Pakistan ?

2) how many suicide attack or mosque attack did by Shia Mullah or Iranian groups in Pakistan ? can you tell me any shia group active in Pakistan ?

Irani are asking this... because Pakistan is going to be part of proxy war against Iran, becuase Rahil is in saudi and want to lead so-called Islamic Alliance ?

Why Rahil did not go in Iran to Protect Iran ?
Why Rahil did not go in Iraq or Syria for Protection of Shrines like Hazrat Ali or BB Zainab ?

I think Rahil is in Saudi because of Riyal...

Why would Pakistan worry about a mischievous state that exported sectarianism to our country since their Sectarian Revolution in 1979?

Not just that but this country is supporting our enemies to spy on us and even attack our interests.

Now why the hell they are asking us why???

is this ambassador graduated from Mullah school of diplomacy? typical interventionist tone of Mullahs..No? anyone

is this ambassador graduated from Mullah school of diplomacy? typical interventionist tone of Mullahs..No? anyone

You're right, he must be a graduate from some Haoudah in Qom.

I think Rahil is in Saudi because of Riyal...

Leave Raheel, tell me why Iranians are there in Iraq, Syria and Yemen.

Yeah, So that, Aal e Saud can easily complete Greator Israel with the help of US

Sorry to say this but no Muslims countries has the balls to stop Israel from doing what it's doing from decades expanding or killing innocent Muslims and It's "A Sad" truth wether you agree or disagree.

As if mullah khomaini's Pakistani puppets would have taken over the control of govt and now Pakistan is his colony !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom