What's new

Iran Doesn’t Deny the Holocaust, New Foreign Minister Says on Twitter

And? Many millions of people died in the WWII. Jews were the enemy of the Nazi Germans. And they did their bit to cleanse their territories of them, with particular German efficiency. Zionist Israelis have managed to achieve the same goal with their enemies in a less brutal manner and a more protracted time span. But their ideologies remain very close to one another. Just replace the terms Master Race with Chosen people and Lebensraum with Promised land, and you start to see the similarities.

BTW, just so that you know, 13 millions Russian civilians also died in that war. 3 million Soviet POWs were also murdered in those concentration camps, in very similar fashion to the Jews. 2 million Poles were also offed during the same time. 0.5-1.5 million Gypsies were also exterminated, despite their much smaller population compared to the Jews. Not to mention the countless number of handicapped, homosexual, dissident... individuals who perished due to the same dynamics at work. Do you ever hear about those?

But of course, for the brainwashed sheeple, sympathy is the exclusive preserve of the Jews, despite their privileged status in most societies. Because without that, they will not be able to shame the sheeple to support their own evil ideas and overlook their nefarious misdeeds.

And? Many millions of people died in the WWII. Jews were the enemy of the Nazi Germans. And they did their bit to cleanse their territories of them, with particular German efficiency. Zionist Israelis have managed to achieve the same goal with their enemies in a less brutal manner and a more protracted time span. But their ideologies remain very close to one another. Just replace the terms Master Race with Chosen people and Lebensraum with Promised land, and you start to see the similarities.

BTW, just so that you know, 13 millions Russian civilians also died in that war. 3 million Soviet POWs were also murdered in those concentration camps, in very similar fashion to the Jews. 2 million Poles were also offed during the same time. 0.5-1.5 million Gypsies were also exterminated, despite their much smaller population compared to the Jews. Not to mention the countless number of handicapped, homosexual, dissident... individuals who perished due to the same dynamics at work. Do you ever hear about those?

But of course, for the brainwashed sheeple, sympathy is the exclusive preserve of the Jews, despite their privileged status in most societies. Because without that, they will not be able to shame the sheeple to support their own evil ideas and overlook their nefarious misdeeds.

So did Muslims. From the onset of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries; 260,000 of them reached Israel between 1948 and 1951 and amounted for 56% of the total immigration to the newly founded State of Israel.[2] 600,000 Jews from Arab and Muslim countries had reached Israel by 1972.[3][4][5] By the Yom Kippur War of 1973, most of the Jewish communities throughout the Arab World, as well as Pakistan and Afghanistan, were practically non-existent. Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More Jews were left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries then there were Palestinians from Israel...

Zakaria: J I H A D I ideology one of great cancers at heart of Muslim world

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn...cers-at-heart-of-muslim-world/?iref=allsearch

Zakaria: ****** ideology one of great cancers at heart of Muslim world

CNN speaks with Fareed about the Nairobi attack, reports that attackers singled out non-Muslims as infidels for slaughter, and a suicide bombing at a church in Pakistan that killed 81 people.

What's going on here with these attacks on Christians? Now, there are reports in Kenya, a slaughter of Christians in Pakistan. We know Coptic Christians in Egypt have been targeted, including at their church. Give us some perspective.

It’s a very serious and tragic situation. Remember, many of these groups have always had this kind of very strong, violent attitude towards what they regard as heretics, any non-Muslims. What's interesting here is in most cases, these terror groups are now attacking locals because they have despaired of the prospect of doing the kind of large attacks on Americans, on American military installations.

In al-Shabaab’s case, they have been driven back in Somalia very effectively. But it’s always possible to attack civilians. It’s always possible to do terrorism. So, where they are failing to advance politically and even militarily in places like Somalia, in Pakistan, they then turn to these more spectacular acts of terrorism as a way of getting attention.

The present day is Holocaust is now muslims against non muslims. Even the Hindus are fleeing Pakistan.

The present day is Holocaust is now muslims against non muslims. Even the Hindus are fleeing Pakistan.
you are obviously a brain-washed person with very serious racism issues. I'm not a muslim, and I have serious problems with lots of their manners and laws, but non of them is this one. Calling muslims the same as nazis is absolutely non-sense. where exactly they are doing religion based cleansing? bosnia or burma? you said lots of nonsenses in your previous comments as well. please keep your racism and hatred regard ME people for yourself and do not spread it here.

you are obviously a brain-washed person with very serious racism issues. I'm not a muslim, and I have serious problems with lots of their manners and laws, but non of them is this one. Calling muslims the same as nazis is absolutely non-sense. where exactly they are doing religion based cleansing? bosnia or burma? you said lots of nonsenses in your previous comments as well. please keep your racism and hatred regard ME people for yourself and do not spread it here.

No 1 Muslims or Islam is not a race.
No 2 I did not compare Muslims to Nazis
No 3 81 dead Christians in a church due to Muslims slaughter of infidels says it all.

No 3 81 dead Christians in a church due to Muslims slaughter of infidels says it all.
NO. 1 what's the difference? your previous comments are religious based hate speech aiming some specific groups of people. it can be counted as racism by a broader definition of this word.
NO 2. lets see :
The present day is Holocaust is now muslims against non muslims.
NO3. what about bosnia or burma? do you know how much of muslims have been killed these years in burma just because they are muslim? I don't wanna make excuses for all of the things muslims do, because at least doing it for me as an agnostic sounds ridicules to me, but I am very sensitive to religious-race based hate speeches, and that's why I replied your comment.

When does pointing out facts become hate speech?

The attack on an Anglican church in Pakistan on September 22 caused Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to speak out on attacks on Christians in the Muslim world. He said Christians are being martyred for their faith in many Muslim countries and this past weekend’s violence is only the tip of the iceberg.

According to the International Society for Human Rights in Frankfurt, Germany, 80 percent of all acts of religious discrimination in the world today are directed against Christians.

The Center for the Study of Global Christianity in the United States estimates that in the last decade, an average of 100,000 Christians have died each year in what the center calls a "situation of witness," meaning for motives related to their faith.

Although some experts regard that estimate as inflated, it works out to an average of 11 Christians killed each hour throughout the past decade.

On September 21, the al-Shabaab Muslim terrorist group attacked the Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya and announced they only wanted to kill non-Muslims. Witnesses said the gunmen lined up men, women, and children and quizzed them on Islam, murdering those who could not answer correctly on the spot. Over 60 people were killed.

On September 22, two suicide bombers attacked the All Saints Anglican church in Peshawar, Pakistan; 85 worshipers were killed and 200 injured in that attack.

In March, Muslims torched dozens of Christian homes in Pakistan.

In January, tens of thousands of Coptic Christians left Egypt when Islamist President Mohammed Morsi rose to power. When he was overthrown in July, things did not get better for the ones who stayed. Muslim Brotherhood supporters set fire to the Churches of Abraham and the Virgin Mary in Menya; burned down the Mar Geergiss Church, the main Coptic church in southern Sohag; and murdered many priests and laymen. The Virgin Mary and Priest Ibram Monastery in Delga was forced to cancel Mass for the first time in 1,600 years.

Welby said Christians are being attacked specifically because of their faith.

“The appearance is often deceptive but I think Christians have been attacked in some cases simply because of their faith,” he said.

“I think it is true to say – and also in Peshawar – that we have seen more than 80 martyrs in the last few days.

“They have been attacked because they were testifying to their faith in Jesus Christ by going to church.

“That is outside any acceptable expression in any circumstances for any reason of religious difference.”

Pope Francis spoke out against the violence on Wednesday:

"So many Christians in the world are suffering," the pope said during his general audience Wednesday morning in St. Peter's Square. "Am I indifferent to that, or does it affect me like it's a member of the family?"

"Does it touch my heart, or doesn't it really affect me, [to know that] so many brothers and sisters in the family are giving their lives for Jesus Christ?"

Christian Persecution Rampant in Muslim Countries

According to Islamic laws, non-Muslims in Islamic lands should be subdued and be treated as dhimmis (second class citizens). They should be coerced and intimidated to convert to Islam, through special humiliating taxes like Jizyah imposed on them. Following Prophet Muhammad's example, this has been taking place throughout Islam's history. While Muslims demand for concessions in non-Muslim countries, non-Muslims are systematically persecuted, terrorized and ethnically cleansed from Islamic lands.

In 2008 alone, there were 2,204 separate documented incidents of Islamically motivated violence which led to death. In total there were 10,779 deaths and another 18,213 critically injured. That is more people killed each and every year in the name of Islam, than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. More than 29 people are killed in religiously motivated attacks every single day at the hands of Muslims. If you spend just one short hour reading through some of the news articles compiled on this page, there would have been another one to two deaths
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Non-Muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ngUDfE2iTEU

Zakaria: J I H A D I ideology one of great cancers at heart of Muslim world

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn...cers-at-heart-of-muslim-world/?iref=allsearch

Zakaria: ****** ideology one of great cancers at heart of Muslim world

CNN speaks with Fareed about the Nairobi attack, reports that attackers singled out non-Muslims as infidels for slaughter, and a suicide bombing at a church in Pakistan that killed 81 people.

What's going on here with these attacks on Christians? Now, there are reports in Kenya, a slaughter of Christians in Pakistan. We know Coptic Christians in Egypt have been targeted, including at their church. Give us some perspective.

It’s a very serious and tragic situation. Remember, many of these groups have always had this kind of very strong, violent attitude towards what they regard as heretics, any non-Muslims. What's interesting here is in most cases, these terror groups are now attacking locals because they have despaired of the prospect of doing the kind of large attacks on Americans, on American military installations.

In al-Shabaab’s case, they have been driven back in Somalia very effectively. But it’s always possible to attack civilians. It’s always possible to do terrorism. So, where they are failing to advance politically and even militarily in places like Somalia, in Pakistan, they then turn to these more spectacular acts of terrorism as a way of getting attention.

Sure Islamists are killing non Muslims. But their body count is no where close to the millions of bodies that the US has slaughtered in the Muslim world. Like it or not but Muslims currently are the most persecuted group in the world. And these Muslim fundamentalists are a result of America.

So did Muslims. From the onset of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries; 260,000 of them reached Israel between 1948 and 1951 and amounted for 56% of the total immigration to the newly founded State of Israel.[2] 600,000 Jews from Arab and Muslim countries had reached Israel by 1972.[3][4][5] By the Yom Kippur War of 1973, most of the Jewish communities throughout the Arab World, as well as Pakistan and Afghanistan, were practically non-existent. Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More Jews were left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries then there were Palestinians from Israel...

And what has that got to do with the price of milk, sonny boy? I never claimed the Arabs were innocent of any crimes or excesses. But what's the relevance of that to Zionism being a virulently racist and bigoted ideology?

And as somebody who has first hand experience with the aggressive defamation of all things Iranian and the multi-pronged propaganda war waged by the Jewish and pro-Israeli groups, I take their claims to victimhood with a few soup spoons of salt.

As to your claim, a good example is that of the Iranians Jews. About half of the population (70-80 K) migrated to Israel before the revolution. That was while Iran enjoyed a patently pro-Israeli and pro-western government. Jews were under no threats. Their lives and livelyhoods were not in danger. Nobody was kicking them out of their homes. Nobody destroyed their businesses. Nobody expropriated their properties. No vigilante mobs gathered to run them out of town... But to hear it from the likes of you, they were all shelterless refugees, running for their lives!

I've also read accounts of former Iraqi Jews who claimed they were not under threat in their communities and that they were strongly encouraged to move with the promise of incentives and help of manufactured crises by Israelis agents.

One thing I've learned, you guys are very good at manipulating grains and pebbles of truth. But remember, the world moves in cycles. Things will not always remain as they are. In the mean time, enjoy the cool aid...

i guess he was doing this speech because someone sadly compared nazis to israel
we can blame israel but there is no comparison with nazism which was a goal of extermination of one race (and other indeed)

Oh yeah? And what does hundreds of thousands of dead muslims in their homes due to Christians slaughter of unbelievers say?

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Back
Top Bottom