What's new

Iran Doesn’t Deny the Holocaust, New Foreign Minister Says on Twitter

Have you ever wondered Why Muslim Cultures are backward?

In the past fifty years, many countries have caught up with the rich and developed Western World. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore, with virtually no natural resources, have created advanced, urbanized and prosperous societies, complete with world-class technology that often exceed that which is found in the West. India, Brazil and China, although not yet fully developed, now all possess large and affluent middle classes that did not exist just a few decades ago. There is no reason to believe why their economic and social progress of all of these countries will not continue for the foreseeable future.

The Muslim world, on the other hand, has struggled during this era of unprecedented global wealth creation. These countries have profited almost solely, by happy geological accident, from oil and gas extraction. Beyond these activities, economic activity in Muslim countries remains scant, low tech and strictly oriented towards local consumption. Despite trillions of dollars in oil revenue over the past sixty years, Muslim progress in many other areas, such as scientific research, social issues and education, lags badly behind the rest of the world.

@Hussein @rmi5

I think this video pretty much explains the Christian Zionists movement.

Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour - YouTube

@rmi5 The majority don't want to covert the Jews to Christianity. They want to convert everyone else though...

They believe that in order for the second coming of Jesus Christ all Jews must be in Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple rebuild. They believe when Jesus makes his appearance in Jerusalem he will ask the Jews to join him, if Jews deny him again as the Messiah, they won't be part of the God's kingdom on earth.

The scary thing is they have infiltrated the political system in the U.S and they are a powerful voting block! and completely hijacked the Middle East foreign policy:woot:

Whats the their numbers like in the U.K?

OMG ,what have these retards done to Christianity ?? :blink:

"they are pushing for strikes on Iran"
"the one who brings peace between jews and arabs is the beast(antichrist)'....lol,all that warmongering,sounds like they are the followers of Ares not christian teachings.
Now,i knew that these evangelicals are crazy since i had two at my gate a couple of years ago insisting to tell me the "truth" but i didn't know that they were straitjacket crazy.:help:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG ,what have these retards done to Christianity ?? :blink:

"they are pushing for strikes on Iran"
"the one who brings peace between jews and arabs is the beast(antichrist)'....lol,all that warmongering,sounds like they are the followers of Ares not christian teachings.
Now,i knew that these evangelicals are crazy since i had two at my gate a couple of years ago insisting to tell me the "truth" but i didn't know that they were straitjacket crazy.:help:

It gets worse........:lol:

60 Minutes: Zion's Christian Soldiers (Why Christianity has been given a positive image) - YouTube

Christian Zionism BRAINWASHING - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkha-7jS9oU

Looks like they've allready had a "nutter in chief"

Bush Gog and Magog | Andrew Brown | Comment is free | theguardian.com

"President Jacques Chirac wanted to know what the hell President Bush had been on about in their last conversation. Bush had then said that when he looked at the Middle East, he saw "Gog and Magog at work" and the biblical prophecies unfolding. But who the hell were Gog and Magog? Neither Chirac nor his office had any idea. But they knew Bush was an evangelical Christian, so they asked the French Federation of Protestants, who in turn asked Professor Römer.He explained that Gog and Magog were, to use theological jargon, crazy talk. "

It would be funny if it couldn't be the actual cause of the 2nd iraki war.

Back
Top Bottom