What's new

Iran Doesn’t Deny the Holocaust, New Foreign Minister Says on Twitter

@Hussein , It seems to me that some people are fooling themselves like haman and mohsen. you don't need to care for haters. haters gonna always hate and when you answer their previous words, they will find a new thing and they will talk about it. does it matter that they were 5million or 6million or 7million? does it justify anything? not really in my opinion. anyway it has been a really savage massacre.
yes, we hate Israel, and you hate mullahs.
I hate Israel because of the massacres they committed in Palestine, you hate mullah because they cut the pro Zionists hand in Iran. your view of politics and politicians is a reflect of your dirty mind.
کافر همه را به کیش خود پندارد

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Israel because of the massacres they committed in Palestine, you hate mullah because they cut the pro Zionists hand in Iran. your view of politics and politicians is a reflect of your dirty mind.
mohsen, we are from the same country, so I respect you, and I don't wanna insult you, but your comment is very childish. If by pro zionist, you mean mohammad reza shah, I need to say that you can easily look at my avatar and find out that as a person who loves Dr. Mosaddegh, I can'y like Mohammad reza. I hate mullahs because they have ruined OUR country. you can hate or love everyone, but in politics you can't decide based on that and harm your country due to your hatred of someone.

mohsen, we are from the same country, so I respect you, and I don't wanna insult you, but your comment is very childish. If by pro zionist, you mean mohammad reza shah, I need to say that you can easily look at my avatar and find out that as a person who loves Dr. Mosaddegh, I can'y like Mohammad reza. I hate mullahs because they have ruined OUR country. you can hate or love everyone, but in politics you can't decide based on that and harm your country due to your hatred of someone.
the question is whether mullahs have destroyed our country or have strengthened it, in my view and Iranian who actually live in Iran, mullahs have built it.
the fact that Saddam dared to attack our country was because of the full support of western countries, specially U.S. this is a hurtful truth for people like you who can't leave a fine life in these countries (enemy of your original country). for thirty years western countries had sanctioned Iran, yet a country that couldn't produce an Aftabe now is heading for space, all by itself. NO, this country is far away from ruined, if you think Iranian forget the main cause of their economy problems (the western counties) and blame mullahs for their support of justice in Palestine then you don't know Iran and Iranians. power of mullahs in Iran has a strong root in religious society, Mullahs will be kept in power because our nation knows they will keep supporting Palestine. so actually your problem is Iran's nation and not mullahs.
you may talk about loving mosaddeq, yet in action you are living in the country that ran a coup against him.

Your claim does not sound true for me, do you have any evidence(Statistics) to support your claim?

I myself have a very strong negative feeling toward arabs including palestinians, because of a lot of reasons which I am sure you would knew most of them already. but, I believe that every human being's basic rights should be observed, even if they are arab.
List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check this for example. Their mortality rate is WAY better than average Muslim world.

the question is whether mullahs have destroyed our country or have strengthened it, in my view and Iranian who actually live in Iran, mullahs have built it.
the fact that Saddam dared to attack our country was because of the full support of western countries, specially U.S. this is a hurtful truth for people like you who can't leave a fine life in these countries (enemy of your original country). for thirty years western countries had sanctioned Iran, yet a country that couldn't produce an Aftabe now is heading for space, all by itself. NO, this country is far away from ruined, if you think Iranian forget the main cause of their economy problems (the western counties) and blame mullahs for their support of justice in Palestine then you don't know Iran and Iranians. power of mullahs in Iran has a strong root in religious society, Mullahs will be kept in power because our nation knows they will keep supporting Palestine. so actually your problem is Iran's nation and not mullahs.
you may talk about loving mosaddeq, yet in action you are living in the country that ran a coup against him.

1. it has passed about 35 years of revolution, so we need to put our emotions aside, and think about it logically.
2. every regime even stalin, and nazis had their their own benefits. but the fact is their harm to their countries was more than their benefits. the same thing apply to akhunds.

the reason of Saddam invasion was his madness and stupidity of mullahs that they destroyed army of Pahlavi era, they decreased number of troops from 400,000 to lower than 100,000 and executed lots of generals, the situation of airforce was much worse, I admire IRIAF since what they did to revive airforce in a short time was something close to a miracle. you can ask about my claim easily from each person who has served that time in army. Saddam felt that he can easily capture Iran due to our Weakness unless he wouldn't dare to do such a thing. btw, your theory that west was the main source of saddam's support is also wrong. USSR provided more than 60% of Iraq's equipments alone. In addition, what do you expect when you attack embassy of a country? do you expect them to say thank you?
Although I don't like Shah, but lets be honest and fair. you said that Iran could not produce an Aftabeh? :)) I am an educated person and I just understand and care about statistics and numbers. do you know how much petro-chemical production we had? what about Steel production? what about our main industry which is oil? do not be emotional. FYI, our GDP per capita was more than south korea and it was far higher than turkey, what about now?
as long as regime does not correct its irrational behavior, the world won't trust them, and sanctions will be continued. the world cannot trust a regime who kills and rapes and imprison its own citizens and wants to destroy a UN member country. that's the reality. btw, isolation is very different from independence. we did not need to do everything by our own. we could have used other worlds experiences and technologies.
we all know that Mullahs power came from oil money and their militaristic system and their oppressions.
in persian : " azize man mardomi ke baraaye morgh balvaa be paa mikonan va tazaahoraat mikonan :) , age regime poul nadaashte baashe, tare ham baraash khourd nemikonan "
I know religious part of Iran's society and their mentality very well. The support of religious people is not related to palestine. although they are heavily influenced by mullah's medias, but what they care about and what they want is islamic laws, not palestine.

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check this for example. Their mortality rate is WAY better than average Muslim world.

do you think that 90 is a good rank? even if you see the table, it says that they are ranked 90 and israel is ranked 20. doesn't it mean a huge discrimination? ;)
anyway, when I mentioned statistics, I meant more important ones, such as GDP, GDP per capita, literacy rate, heavy industries and their production, agriculture products, size of their service sector, and HDI(Human Development Index).
anyway, what I understand is that if you want to have a permanent peace, you cannot achieve it by putting them down. you need to give them independence and help them to construct their own economy, otherwise there will be always extremists among them and foreign countries will be able to easily bully you whenever they want by helping extremists.

you can criticize Israel (like @Yzd for exemple is doing) without hate.

who is having a dirty mind?
the guy supporting sepah having half economy?
khamenei choosing the candidates and avoiding democracy
economy which is very low compared to what it should be

these people supporting them don't support Iran (instead of their propaganda)
they support a mafia style regime

and by the way about @rmi5 avatar you are using his picture of hero but his parti and ideas then are forbidden in Iran

this exemple shows how much A BIG LIE is the regime nowadays

another exemple:
Iranian women team wins karate islamic competition
and you know what ? Iranians complained against their own team because she didn't cover well
so she is now considered to be cheater and then Iran looses

congrats for cheating the country

do you think that 90 is a good rank? even if you see the table, it says that they are ranked 90 and israel is ranked 20. doesn't it mean a huge discrimination? ;)
anyway, when I mentioned statistics, I meant more important ones, such as GDP, GDP per capita, literacy rate, heavy industries and their production, agriculture products, size of their service sector, and HDI(Human Development Index).
anyway, what I understand is that if you want to have a permanent peace, you cannot achieve it by putting them down. you need to give them independence and help them to construct their own economy, otherwise there will be always extremists among them and foreign countries will be able to easily bully you whenever they want by helping extremists.
Countries with largest Muslim population -------- HDI rank

1) Indonesia ---------- 0.629
2) Pakistan ----------- 0.515
3) India -------------- 0.554
4) Bangladesh -------- 0.515
5) Egypt -------------- 0.662
6) Nigeria ------------- 0.471

Palestinian Territories --- 0.670

But Palestinians live actually even much better than HDI. Because HDI counts GDP per capita, which is not so developed, but Palestinians live mostly from huge foreign aid and work in Israel and this is not counted by HDI.

and by the way about @rmi5 avatar you are using his picture of hero but his parti and ideas then are forbidden in Iran

another exemple:
and you know what ? Iranians complained against their own team because she didn't cover well

yeah, national front of Iran is mostly banned in Iran. btw, Iran is one of the few countries in the world, if there is another one, in which nationalists are banned :)

Countries with largest Muslim population -------- HDI rank

1) Indonesia ---------- 0.629
2) Pakistan ----------- 0.515
3) India -------------- 0.554
4) Bangladesh -------- 0.515
5) Egypt -------------- 0.662
6) Nigeria ------------- 0.471

Palestinian Territories --- 0.670

But Palestinians live actually even much better than HDI. Because HDI counts GDP per capita, which is not so developed, but Palestinians live mostly from huge foreign aid and work in Israel and this is not counted by HDI.

500 you are a smart person. so I guess you got my points. anyway, it seems that you know how to play with statistics like your beloved guy Ahmadi Nejad ;) , just kidding. :) . anyway, you found bottom list countries of muslim world and mentioned them, you could have compared them with lebanon or Jordan and KSA, and also israel which are their neighboring countries.
Anyway, I think you agree that extremism decreases by improving welfare and literacy rate and education. that's what could work for you, unless you would always need to deal with extremists.

another exemple:

sepah having half the economy? what's your proof? pro zionist media? keep busy with them.
khameneie choosing the president? yet you all were saying jalili is the khamenei's choice, hypocrite.
Msaddeq is a hero in our country, yet we maintain the right for ourselves to critic some of his policies that eventually led to a coup, his ideas are banned? every year we celebrate what he did for Iran, 29 esfand is a national day in our calendar.
and regarding karate, just more BS.

1. it has passed about 35 years of revolution, so we need to put our emotions aside, and think about it logically.
2. every regime even stalin, and nazis had their their own benefits. but the fact is their harm to their countries was more than their benefits. the same thing apply to akhunds.

the reason of Saddam invasion was his madness and stupidity of mullahs that they destroyed army of Pahlavi era, they decreased number of troops from 400,000 to lower than 100,000 and executed lots of generals, the situation of airforce was much worse, I admire IRIAF since what they did to revive airforce in a short time was something close to a miracle. you can ask about my claim easily from each person who has served that time in army. Saddam felt that he can easily capture Iran due to our Weakness unless he wouldn't dare to do such a thing. btw, your theory that west was the main source of saddam's support is also wrong. USSR provided more than 60% of Iraq's equipments alone. In addition, what do you expect when you attack embassy of a country? do you expect them to say thank you?
Although I don't like Shah, but lets be honest and fair. you said that Iran could not produce an Aftabeh? :)) I am an educated person and I just understand and care about statistics and numbers. do you know how much petro-chemical production we had? what about Steel production? what about our main industry which is oil? do not be emotional. FYI, our GDP per capita was more than south korea and it was far higher than turkey, what about now?
as long as regime does not correct its irrational behavior, the world won't trust them, and sanctions will be continued. the world cannot trust a regime who kills and rapes and imprison its own citizens and wants to destroy a UN member country. that's the reality. btw, isolation is very different from independence. we did not need to do everything by our own. we could have used other worlds experiences and technologies.
we all know that Mullahs power came from oil money and their militaristic system and their oppressions.
in persian : " azize man mardomi ke baraaye morgh balvaa be paa mikonan va tazaahoraat mikonan :) , age regime poul nadaashte baashe, tare ham baraash khourd nemikonan "
I know religious part of Iran's society and their mentality very well. The support of religious people is not related to palestine. although they are heavily influenced by mullah's medias, but what they care about and what they want is islamic laws, not palestine.
first about army after revolution, the fact is that many secular groups and even mujahedine khalgh were demanding to disband the army, yet it was Khomeini who said our army is part of our nation and ended all of those moves.
Airforce, another example, while post revolution secular government had plan to sell our F-14s to canada, and the deal was almost done, yet it was martyr Beheshti (an akhound) who cancelled the deal.
USSR couldn't be happier that a pro U.S regime had fallen in Iran, soviets joined the Saddam later cause Iran rejected to support their invasion in Afghanistan, yet we all know it was U.S and Zionists who encouraged him to attack Iran, if you don't understand this simple fact then you have no info about the post revolution incident in Iran. yes we executed several army generals, this was the minimum justice for all the massacre they commit. just one case killing 5000 people in 17 shahrivar.
when that pro Zionist said we can't even produce an aftabe we had all of those things you mentioned, yet even he knew well that we didn't built them and without external help we couldn't even maintain them.
if Mullahs power came from oil money, then how they toppled the strongest regime in ME, oil money, media, army all was under government's command, yet the fact is under all of Zionists propaganda against mullahs yet people chose the mullahs. our nation simply made a choice, a painful truth for you.

500 you are a smart person. so I guess you got my points. anyway, it seems that you know how to play with statistics like your beloved guy Ahmadi Nejad ;) , just kidding. :) . anyway, you found bottom list countries of muslim world and mentioned them you could have compared them with lebanon or Jordan and KSA, and also israel which are their neighboring countries.
I did not chose countries randomly, I took countries with largest Muslim population. Jordan, KSA and Lebanon altogether have much much lower population than Bangladesh alone.

By the way Palestinians live better than Jordanians and Lebanese as well. As I said HDI does not include HUGE foreign and UN aid. For example in Gaza 80% of population are counted as "refugees". So they get free electricity, free medical care, free education, free food packs from UN.

Anyway, I think you agree that extremism decreases by improving welfare and literacy rate and education. that's what could work for you, unless you would always need to deal with extremists.
Thats myth. Most of the Palestinian terrorists are from middle-high class and quite well educated. Overall Palestinians have highest literacy level in ME.

i dont hate arabs , i just mentioned that ur arab ...... i dont hate u either ........ ur not that level .........

and about zionism....... zionism is not a religion !!! its a way of thinking ..... so anyone can be zionist
no zionism means the group which believes Jews should be back in Israel, as a land for them.
that's why i believe some people can be "pro zionism" but cannot be "zionist" if not Jews.
and clearly i don't care about zionism.
let's them live in peace together and solve their problems. themselves.

Back
Top Bottom