What's new

Iran Doesn’t Deny the Holocaust, New Foreign Minister Says on Twitter

Palestinians live much BETTER than majority of Arabs and Muslims in the world

Your claim does not sound true for me, do you have any evidence(Statistics) to support your claim?

I myself have a very strong negative feeling toward arabs including palestinians, because of a lot of reasons which I am sure you would knew most of them already. but, I believe that every human being's basic rights should be observed, even if they are arab.

Good! Now Nejad is gone, let's see what the new Gov't is going to do.

It seems that everybody is happy that he is gone :)

Your claim does not sound true for me, do you have any evidence(Statistics) to support your claim?

I myself have a very strong negative feeling toward arabs including palestinians, because of a lot of reasons which I am sure you would knew most of them already. but, I believe that every human being's basic rights should be observed, even if they are arab.

Only two people in the world had the courage to called a Devil -Devil, in UN session.

Wow, you look so mad on Arabs, guess you lost a loved-one during Iran-Iraq war, sorry :)

Not really true. Iran remains Iran in our eyes. We all know who runs the country.

Nijad and Hugo

calling a massacre as a myth is not something moral or something that you want to be proud of it. and if by evil you mean israeli politicians, I need to tell you that most of the politicians in the world are the same and they are mostly self-serving and they ignore people. simply that's how politics works. so thinking that a politician is devil or angle sounds absurd to me.

calling a massacre as a myth is not something moral or something that you want to be proud of it. and if by evil you mean israeli politicians, I need to tell you that most of the politicians in the world are the same and they are mostly self-serving and they ignore people. simply that's how politics works. so thinking that a politician is devil or angle sounds absurd to me.

Politicians are declared angle when they are nationalist. Irrespective of what their personal agenda is. As long as they serve their nation and portray a strong image of nation, provide leadership and basics; they remain an angle.

BTW i did not say evil. I wrote Devil and both of them did not call Israel as Devil.

Wow, you look so mad on Arabs, guess you lost a loved-one during Iran-Iraq war, sorry :)

Not really true. Iran remains Iran in our eyes. We all know who runs the country.

I agree with your last statement. Its very good that you are not deceived by mullahs.
but about arabs, I need to say that I am not one of those racist persons who judge any person in the world by their race. It does not mean that every arab is a bad person, for example I have some very good friends who are saudi and egyptian. I am angry with arabs due to what they have done and what they are doing. bombing, attacking innocent persons in other countries such as 9/11 , and also attacking Iran every time which you gain power are what I've seen from arabs. also being extremely racist adds to this list.

Politicians are declared angle when they are nationalist. Irrespective of what their personal agenda is. As long as they serve their nation and portray a strong image of nation, provide leadership and basics; they remain an angle.

BTW i did not say evil. I wrote Devil and both of them did not call Israel as Devil.

OK, by this logic, you will call a politician who has had more benefits to his country as an angle. even by this logic, Nejad is not an angle since he has spent about 800 billion dollars of Iran's oil money and he hasn't had any success in economy. and we all know how much political and social pressures imposed on Iranians during his time. So, even by your new definition and logic, he obviously cannot be considered as an angle ;) or anything close to it.

I know the mentality of the Iranian elites very well :) I must say that the perception of the Iranian people in they eyes of Saudis had dramatically changed for worst since the Mullahs rose to power.

I agree with your last statement. Its very good that you are not deceived by mullahs.
but about arabs, I need to say that I am not one of those racist persons who judge any person in the world by their race. It does not mean that every arab is a bad person, for example I have some very good friends who are saudi and egyptian. I am angry with arabs due to what they have done and what they are doing. bombing, attacking innocent persons in other countries such as 9/11 , and also attacking Iran every time which you gain power are what I've seen from arabs. also being extremely racist adds to this list.

Radicals are radicals, those terrorists don't deserve to live wether they were Saudis, Americans, Israelis, or Iranians.

The Persian-Arabian clashes have been taking places for centuries, nothing new, but the context may change from time to time, yet it doesn't mean that Persians are right or wrong.

I know the mentality of the Iranian elites very well :) I must say that the perception of the Iranian people in they eyes of Saudis had dramatically changed for worst since the Mullahs rose to power.

Radicals are radicals, those terrorists don't deserve to live wether they were Saudis, Americans, Israelis, or Iranians.

The Persian-Arabian clashes have been taking places for centuries, nothing new, but the context may change from time to time, yet it doesn't mean that Persians are right or wrong.

I agree with most of your comment. the fact is none of us can call himself as an innocent.
about saudis, I need to say that I have seen many of you guys, since a lot of them are studying in my university. I have seen some positive and negative points in them. I have seen that our cultures and traditions are very close, which I honestly did not expect it and they were very warm people which I liked it. but In contrast to this positive points, there was also one negative point which made me very worried about it, I felt that saudis mostly are looking to other people with a very religious glass, which it is very dangerous and troublesome for themselves, their country, and the world(consider 9/11 as an example of its outcomes). I think that you guys need to work more on the concept of living peacefully with whom their beliefs and thoughts are not as the same as you.

I hope that you guys could take my advice as an honest, and sincere advice. since, we, Iranians, have experienced and suffered from this religious view to the world and have paid a huge cost for it. I hope you guys could use our experience and avoid its consequences ;)

Holocaust did happen. The numbers could be controversial, but not the fact.

The efficiency with which Jews were de-humanized was uniquely German. Really scary that something like it could happen at that scale and with such vehemence.

Muslims who deny or belittle the mass killing of Jews reflect poorly on Islam. Muslims ought to be practical humanists.

Germany is the second largest aid-provider to Israel, after USA. They have paid many billions. And yet it really is the Palestinians who have paid the real price, nevermind what the likes of @500 say.

Last edited by a moderator:
It means lot of Jews were leaving to go to Israel. That's all. for the US data.

For the world data of course it would be more if no holocaust.
Can i ask how many Iranians we were 20 years ago ? ah

@Hussein , It seems to me that some people are fooling themselves like haman and mohsen. you don't need to care for haters. haters gonna always hate and when you answer their previous words, they will find a new thing and they will talk about it. does it matter that they were 5million or 6million or 7million? does it justify anything? not really in my opinion. anyway it has been a really savage massacre.

Last edited by a moderator:
the fact is none of us can call himself as an innocent.

I'm a man who believes in self-control, the rule of law, and equality.

I felt that saudis mostly are looking to other people with a very religious glass, which it is very dangerous and troublesome for themselves, their country, and the world(consider 9/11 as an example of its outcomes). I think that you guys need to work more on the concept of living peacefully with whom their beliefs and thoughts are not as the same as you.

I'm sorry to hear that you had had a negative experience, this is what I was saying; most of Saudis believe that the vast majority of the Iranian people agree with what their Gov't is doing. Their knowledge might be limited but we had extremely negative experiences with the Iranian regime; therefore a first impression or such a stereotype is asserted in the back of their minds.

I think you do bear a responsibilty for the sake of your own people. You should tell these Saudis who demonstrate any negative remarks against you or Iranins that you don't agree with what the current Iranian Gov't is doing.

I would like to see some change in the mentality of the Saudi people particularly toward your country - I'm not kidding - but unfortunately our relations have never been worse than this.

Let's hope that the hate on both sides will be emptied out at the end of the pipeline. ;)

I agree with most of your comment. the fact is none of us can call himself as an innocent.
about saudis, I need to say that I have seen many of you guys, since a lot of them are studying in my university. I have seen some positive and negative points in them. I have seen that our cultures and traditions are very close, which I honestly did not expect it and they were very warm people which I liked it. but In contrast to this positive points, there was also one negative point which made me very worried about it, I felt that saudis mostly are looking to other people with a very religious glass, which it is very dangerous and troublesome for themselves, their country, and the world(consider 9/11 as an example of its outcomes). I think that you guys need to work more on the concept of living peacefully with whom their beliefs and thoughts are not as the same as you.

I hope that you guys could take my advice as an honest, and sincere advice. since, we, Iranians, have experienced and suffered from this religious view to the world and have paid a huge cost for it. I hope you guys could use our experience and avoid its consequences ;)

I'm a man who believes in self-control, the rule of law, and equality.

I'm sorry to hear that you had had a negative experience, this is what I was saying; most of Saudis believe that the vast majority of the Iranian people agree with what their Gov't is doing. Their knowledge might be limited but we had extremely negative experiences with the Iranian regime; therefore a first impression or such a stereotype is asserted in the back of their minds.

I think you do bear a responsibilty for the sake of your own people. You should tell these Saudis who demonstrate any negative remarks against you or Iranins that you don't agree with what the current Iranian Gov't is doing.

I would like to see some change in the mentality of the Saudi people particularly toward your country - I'm not kidding - but unfortunately our relations have never been worse than this.

Let's hope that the hate on both sides will be emptied out at the end of the pipeline. ;)

1.Unfortunately, Thats true for the most of the people in all countries, since their perception toward others have been immensely effected and formed by media.
2.agreed :)
3.I hope that happens, but unfortunately it will take a long time. I hope that nothing serious , like a war, happens in this times which could make relations even worse.

Back
Top Bottom