What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Says who?
So if there is a choice between Pakistan and Iran. Being a Shia you will side with Iran?
See...So loyal to Iran that insulting the country you were born in and live in...What a sorry state of mind.

you are so innocent.

Kashmir fool.
Bangla fool.
Terror war fool.

You even do not know how come National day parade was done today which you were unable to do it past 7 years.

The last fool which is saudi+turkey fool is very dangerous for Pakistan's existance. but unfortunately the nation has to bear it.

Be independent and good to the people of Pakistan and Think of Pakistan.

the new generation influence by wahabis must stop IRAN bashing. Iran will remain but war mongers will not.

Then stop being so loyal to Iran just because you are shia.
I am sure there is nothing in Shiat faith which asks you to be so Protective towards Iran. Let me remind you most Ziaraat are in Iraq.

you are innocent.

They are choosing Iran over Pakistan.
you should be happy then. but you are against Iran in both ways.

you are a spoiled generation at the hands of wahabi mafia since the british takeover. you lost your roots.

wait for the nuke missiles to fly everywhere. they are not made for showcases.

God is waiting.

>Wahabi
>Mafia
>British Imperialists
choose one mate you're clearly confused.

>Wahabi
>Mafia
>British Imperialists
choose one mate you're clearly confused.

you people only need a pretext to start shouting against IRAN.

Inshallah coming years will be different. you will change too and not only you but the entire world will change to betterment.

Future will not be decided by few militaries. It will be decided by the people and by the will of Allah swt.

shias are not a small community in Pakistan. Shias are decisive.
They are not half or even 1/4th still i cant see you being always trying to be a over motivated pimped Iranian punk,In Pakistan shias have been given more freedom,they do in name of religion which even Iranian never do......

you people only need a pretext to start shouting against IRAN.

Inshallah coming years will be different. you will change too and not only you but the entire world will change to betterment.

Future will not be decided by few militaries. It will be decided by the people and by the will of Allah swt.
I have nothing against Iran except some things. I value my own country over Iran, Unlike you.

It seems like Shia in Pakistani are 5th column from the comments I'm reading here. Pakistan should keep a close eye on them. They are choosing Iran over Pakistan.

Don't let whatever rhetoric you've been reading on this forum get things twisted. They are watched closely, trust me, very closely.......and have been for decades.

Learn Loyalty to the country from Dr. Muhammad Iqbal.

kissing the feet of the kings and the nato allies is not loyalty to Pakistan.

Pakistan is an independent Nation and should remain Free and Independent. Allah swt will support Pakistan.

Pakistan should link its fate to sold out Pakistan and Turkey share a ‘joint destiny’: PM Nawaz - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
from your posts I gather that Pakistan should stop kissing feet of royals and nato, and start worshiping ayatollahs?

This is such an idiotic question. Jinnah said that never will a Hindu be asked during a time of war if he will kill a Hindu and here we are asking our shia citizens if they are loyal to their own country. Also even though Jinnah did not want to be identified ethnically or by sect he was by all means a shia. So you will kick him out of the country as well?
this question was asked in response to the way he is yapping about Pakistan.

still better.
no it isnt, iran is now in bed with USA and europe because of situation in iraq and syria, and also because they want to please USA to get the max benefit out of a nuclear deal in the near future.

Don't let whatever rhetoric you've been reading on this forum get things twisted. They are watched closely, trust me, very closely.......and have been for decades.

it is only a matter of time when Pakistan will return to its roots. jsut wait.

they day the Ayatollahs ordered we will turn you down. see yemen, iraq, syria, lebanon.

they do not allow us to touch saudi, bahrain etc. pak+afghan front is silent otehrwise

we are not the people to make other fool.

kashmir fool >60 years,
terror war fool >20years

we are the followers of Imam Hussain a.s. we are decisive.

Last edited:
Wow. Pakistanis are so emotional. That is why they get hijacked by Takfiris every time. Consider these facts:

Iran has a policy of never allowing military transit of any sort for NATO nations.

Turkey already knows this. That is why they never even submit military pre-flight route plans to Iran.

Turkey is deployed in Afghanistan along with its master USA.

Turkey when moving its soldiers and equipment to Afghanistan which is just beside Pakistan, does not use Iran transit route.

Turkey uses Caucasus, Central Asia route.

How come to go to Pakistan, now they have come up with this excuse.

It means only one thing. Turks did not want to come to Pakistan. And this was a perfect excuse for them to make in order to create discord and mistrust between Pakistan and Iran. As you might well know, Turkey is allied with US and Saudi Arabia against Iran.

Also consider the fact, that Pakistani air force planes when going to Turkey or any other shows and exercise, use Iranian air space. Do not forget this fact.

this question was asked in response to the way he is yapping about Pakistan.
no it isnt, iran is now in bed with USA and europe because of situation in iraq and syria, and also because they want to please USA to get the max benefit out of a nuclear deal in the near future.

look. things are not like this. Pakistan should be saved from the coming big events. no one will come to rescue Pakistan in time of need. China will go be busy in pacific. The best option for Pakistan is to stay neutral and independent.

Now what is happening, that usa is withdrawing from confrontation with IRAN and is conspiring to make an alliance of Turkey+Pak to soften IRAN. Basically they plan to use this card before the USA+israel again rise up against IRAN.

Currently usa+nato+israel does not have the capability to defeat IRAN.

Pakistan should not involve in any conflict in the region. It is China factor that Pakistan seems to be declining any alliance against IRAN but infact currently Pakistan is not believed as what it is showing or telling.

The important is that Pakistan is an independent country and should not loose its position.

Wow. Pakistanis are so emotional. That is why they get hijacked by Takfiris every time. Consider these facts:

Iran has a policy of never allowing military transit of any sort for NATO nations.

Turkey already knows this. That is why they never even submit military pre-flight route plans to Iran.

Turkey is deployed in Afghanistan along with its master USA.

Turkey when moving its soldiers and equipment to Afghanistan which is just beside Pakistan, does not use Iran transit route.

Turkey uses Caucasus, Central Asia route.

How come to go to Pakistan, now they have come up with this excuse.

It means only one thing. Turks did not want to come to Pakistan. And this was a perfect excuse for them to make in order to create discord and mistrust between Pakistan and Iran. As you might well know, Turkey is allied with US and Saudi Arabia against Iran.

Also consider the fact, that Pakistani air force planes when going to Turkey or any other shows and exercise, use Iranian air space. Do not forget this fact.

from your posts I gather that Pakistan should stop kissing feet of royals and nato, and start worshiping ayatollahs?

Do not worship anyone. Just learn to be your own man. Is that too much to ask?

We should invite SoloTurk again, maybe on 14th Aug.

Make sure that they use the same route that they use to supply Turkish troops in Afghanistan. Instead of trying to over-fly a NATO plane over Iran which Turkey knows Iran never allows.

When Turkey supplies its troops in Afghanistan it uses another route and for this purpose, they did not. You should really ask them why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom