What's new

Iran demands veto rights for India at UNSC, says 'we stand together' in fighting terrorism

Indians support israel because of an increasingly hindutva anti muslim narrative

Please, there is no anti muslim or pro muslim anything. There are only politics. Otherwise, why is Turkey a NATO member with American bases on its soil? Why is KSA and all GCC countries friend with US and have American bases on their soil? Why is Pakistan cooperating with US? Why is Iran friend with Russia?

There is no muslim anything. Stop this nonsense

Any source to back this up?

Why would Iran threaten a war Pakistan when they themselves were at a long war with Iraq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Infact Iran requested for war assistance from Pakistan which was turned down

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000262665.pdf

33xk2he.jpg
Pakistan should indeed have helped iran deal with saddam .. who was sending arms to militants in Pak... where a large consignment was recovered after ISI & SSG raided an Iraqi Consulate.

Just as Pakistan should have helpee China in 62... while idiot Ayub was offering defence pacts to india and turning down offers of land by india..

I believe that there's great future in Arabia and that we should bolster our ties with Saudi, including in defence.
Indian relations with Iran and Arabia will flow like a mighty river as it has for millennia.
628620.jpg

Image: Indian Ambassador Ahmad Javed in Riyadh with the first group of Saudi cadets before their departure to India for training at the National Defense Academy in Pune.

Maybe it is time for Pakistan to recognize Israel?
and get what out of it ? more local uprising and issues, you dont expect israel giving any support to Pakistan, that time has passed now..better to stay quiet on that issue

Every one is stating their own philosophy but I have a simple question to you please answer calmly thinking. Can Saudis help India to fight Pakistan?
But the Saudis will argue that the Kashmir conflict is not their problem.

Like the Yemen conflict is not our problem.

India wont get a security council chair for the same reason why ot other country ever will. Its not in the interest of the 5 council members.

Beside India, Japan and Germany and Brazil also deserve a seat but wont get one.

You know it. I know it. Evryone knows it.

Well it will just open up a parallel security council then. China is making their own institutions in which west didnt allow it in. When India gets to that stage expect the same.

Excellent point. Besides nothing good comes out of Palestine.

I couldn't care about the Palestine cause. It is a lost cause.
Palestinians are being duped by their own arab kin...

KSA also showing it’s duplicaty.. by having covert relations with israel.. while Jordanians,Egyptians etc are openly supporting Israel.

Pakistan should indeed have helped iran deal with saddam .. who was sending arms to militants in Pak... where a large consignment was recovered after ISI & SSG raided an Iraqi Consulate.

Just as Pakistan should have helpee China in 62... while idiot Ayub was offering defence pacts to india and turning down offers of land by india..
correction, we should have offered diplomatic support to iran..

But the Saudis will argue that the Kashmir conflict is their problem.

Like the Yemen conflict is not our problem.

Where have Saudis not helped Pakistan? Where have Iranis not helped Pakistan? tell me?

Back
Top Bottom