What's new

Iran demands veto rights for India at UNSC, says 'we stand together' in fighting terrorism

What's so funny.

India is a huge market, so many people go to India for business $$$.
Whats not so fukin funny? What about KSA & Indian defence relations?

The world doesnt give a fuk .. nor do countries work on emotions..

Both iran and ksa look for their own benefits n interests while .. idiot iran and saudi lovers moans and destroy their own country.

So secterian terrorism in Pakistan is somehow against Iran?

Whats next?
It started with goal of countering Iranian religious influence:

his banned terrorist organization is focused on sectarian violence and the group
was originally supported by Zia-ul-Haq's government in a move
to counter Shia Iran's influence in Pakistan.

Whats not so fukin funny? What about KSA & Indian defence relations?

The world doesnt give a fuk .. nor do countries work on emotions..

Both iran and ksa look for their own benefits n interests while .. idiot iran and saudi lovers moans and destroy their own country.
Exactly my sentiments.

Pakistan First!

I only love my country.

Yes because India is a huge market with 1.2 billion people obviously.
Well, Israel has huge influence in the world. If needs is basis of actions then it makes perfect business sense for Pakistan to recognize Israel and appease it? self interest? Or is thar only extend to Saudia Arabia and Pakistan has to castrate itself on the alter of ummah chumma?

@DESERT FIGHTER The problem with Iran is they have retarded mullahs in power who are just better dressed versions of our mullahs. How else is in Iran a country with 5,000 year civilization, one of the largest oil resources on earth not a prosperous country that puts Turkey to shame?

They are lonely, sanctioned and lampooned on the international fora. So anybody invites they they get orgasmic delight and start offering loads of zeroes. Because they have nothing to offer but just blank zeroes.

Last edited:
Exactly my sentiments.

Pakistan First!

I only love my country.
No, you don’t... dude you are a secterian guy... you love KSA so much that you even defend Saudi indian military relations .... india being Pakistans arch enemy..

So that’s international diplomacy? Having military relations with indians... :rofl:

While what rouhani said is an act of war? :rofl:

Understand how pathetic you sound...
I do not see how I am pathetic.

I am equally against Saudi for having military relations with India.

It is equally bad as Rouhani said to India.

Grow up!

No, you don’t... dude you are a secterian guy... you love KSA so much that you even defend Saudi indian military relations .... india being Pakistans arch enemy..
Actually for me Pakistan comes first!

I do not care about Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Seriously get a life.

I do not care about Saudi Arabia or Iran. For me Pakistan always comes first.

If this is true, then we should support Saudi Arabia 100%. Time to make Iran pay then.

Besides China will never allow India veto rights, because China is an enemy of India and China's ally Pakistan is an enemy of India.

Iran is already isolated in the international arena.
lol, this is not even new...iran threatened to go to war in 1980s with pakistan, are actively involved in sabotage, smuggling and india support, where did you think the raw agent was acting from...

unfortunately we have 20% population that is blind via their religious beliefs and will support the political regime of iran no matter what happens

so far we havent been neutral,we have remained pro iran by supporting a dictator in syria and minority overrunning a majority and firing blastic missles at saudis(and every one in saudi arabia) in Yemen
@AZADPAKISTAN2009

I do not see how I am pathetic.

I am equally against Saudi for having military relations with India.

It is equally bad as Rouhani said to India.

Grow up!

Are you? Dude you just called it “international diplomacy”, “big woop”...

You people have no moral courage...

Both iran and ksa dont give a shyt... while we fight eachother for them.

Welcome to reality... economy is todays biggest baddest weapon..

we should do what is in our interest which means support the side whomever will protect us at international stage and give un more benefit econmically..obviously it is not bright to send troops to any country however

Are you? Dude you just called it “international diplomacy”, “big woop”...

You people have no moral courage...

Both iran and ksa dont give a shyt... while we fight eachother for them.

Welcome to reality... economy is todays biggest baddest weapon..
I don't give a damn for Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Yes IT IS international diplomacy, same way Rouhani said to India.

They are trying to appease India. Perhaps you misunderstood me.

I only care about Pakistan's interests.

Someone should tell Hassan Rouhani that there's no way on earth that Indians choose Iran over Israel, So there's no point in asking for another pro-Israeli element having the veto rights at UNSC.
In what parallel universe he is living in?
Lately, I have started to believe that Rouhani is a western agent

Back
Top Bottom