What's new

Iran demands $1 m guarantee for release of Indian vessel

Well,what i seen from chinese people here was they were friendly.But this kind of what you say "Losing face to us indians" its a big thing ,And i dont take a big offense at that picture of some girl being photoshopped with palm on her face. :)
So The real Chinese want to say this is their attitude? im surprised.

LOL. This is like extortion.

:lol: @ Indians.

remember when these indians were trying to build an alliance with iran and afghanistan against pakistan?:omghaha:

trying to send weapons through iran to afghanistan eh? lol

thanks to iran for this good news.

I'm someone who has earned more respect than your kind will in a lifetime.

Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs...you're all the same piece of crap. I'd trust 10 kaala angrez before you middle-easterns.

who are you again? i never heard of you?

your no one bud, if you were somebody earned lot of respect you wouldnt have to brag about it on an internet forum

Pakistan, Italy, china, srilankra, bangadesh, maldiv and now iran all giving handprint on india face like this

61sr.jpg

But you my friend will get a reply like this from your PLA but if this is your attitude then what we do on our borders is not wrong.Wait 2014 elections when The LION comes to power NAMO.Then it will be a free for all. ;)

India's economy is tanking, things will get much worse for them in the coming few years.

My brothers in China, I don't know what you're thinking, but this is our chance to finally muzzle this rabid dog we have in our region so it doesn't bark at anyone again.

Dafuq is going on!

When you're in a bending down Position, Don't act surprised when you get Sp@nked.

I expect a healthy reply from the Government of India.

and they were dreaming of

Chabahar and there land access not only upto central asia but turkey and than europe

:woot:

India desperately needs Chabahar port, because there is no other way for them to access the resources they have bought in Afghanistan and Central Asia.

So they will probably just pay up. :P

Pakistan, Italy, china, srilankra, bangadesh, maldiv and now iran all giving handprint on india face like this

61sr.jpg

Banga-desh? :laughcry:

I know you're Chinese, but at least make an effort to OPEN your eyes (if you can) and type properly!:devil:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom