What's new

Iran demands $1 m guarantee for release of Indian vessel

13063d1342962453-joke-day-1f-new-india-atm.jpg

Nice pic Menace! First day at work?

You guys are ignoring this part:

"Meanwhile, an Iranian vessel was detained by Indian maritime authorities at Kandla port in Gujarat. No details could be gathered"

your no one bud, if you were somebody earned lot of respect you wouldnt have to brag about it on an internet forum

Hey Qamar, I got no beef against you my fellow American citizen. Not meant as a joke, I really hope you're not an illegal immigrant cab driver.

Even if that were true it's be great if you can pick me up at Newark on 24th September while I'm returning home and don't feel like driving after a jet lag. I tip generously :laughcry:

You people still didn't answer my question, what makes you think you Pakistanis are any better than Indians?

@Aeronaut, can you please take care of troll posts and off topics in this thread and hand out infractions??

Last edited by a moderator:
Choopa pakistanis -.- India detained an iranian ship too..so what?Poor pakistanis find this entertaining..just like they did in italy's marine case where India won at the end,only the cheerleading pakistanis were upset..na lena na dena bandar kood padte hai discuss karne :lol:

remember when these indians were trying to build an alliance with iran and afghanistan against pakistan?:omghaha:

trying to send weapons through iran to afghanistan eh? lol

thanks to iran for this good news.

who are you again? i never heard of you?

your no one bud, if you were somebody earned lot of respect you wouldnt have to brag about it on an internet forum
Abe takle The ship was reportedly polluting the waters,hence the detentiom,reports are the india maritime authorities seized an iranian ship too..What has this got to do with any alliance?:lol: Are indiairan at any sort of conflict or war? The 1million$ thing too is not being reported anywhere

What are implications or reasons for such a surprise action by Iran?

Can any Indian explain or any analysis ?

Dont expect anything from Present government,,,

Expect only the Unexpected ,,,,

Dafuq is going on!

When you're in a bending down Position, Don't act surprised when you get Sp@nked.

I expect a healthy reply from the Government of India.

But they can charge you if you ferry through their waters ?

if you don't buy from them then you have to pay them one or the other. isn't it?

Thats not what they are holding the ship for though are they?

And you only need to pay shipping charges if you are passing through a nation's territorial waters (which is 12 miles from the coast). The ship was detained 30 miles of the Iranian coast, so not in their territorial water, however still within Iran's EEZ.

Zonmar-en.svg

But you my friend will get a reply like this from your PLA but if this is your attitude then what we do on our borders is not wrong.Wait 2014 elections when The LION comes to power NAMO.Then it will be a free for all. ;)

Are you seriously threatening China with MOMO??

Back
Top Bottom