What's new

Iran considering ways to boost birth rate

So Kazakh nomad do you enjoy living in a sanctioned and poor hellhole? Is the air pollution showing its signs on your mental well-being or is it the heroine? Or the mut'ah business you are engaged in?

Anyway beheading is a Islamic, swift, cheap and painless execution that lasts less than 1 second. Also gives fear to possible criminals. The level of crime in KSA is much, much lower than that of Iran.

You fail all the time just like your Mullah's.:lol:

MEANWHILE IN IRAN

Anyway here is a execution from Iran (Tabriz). Hanging by a crane. As one can see the condemned (2 men and 1 women) are still showing signs of life 1 minute into the execution. Hardly Islamic.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Iran also executes WAY more people than KSA.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway there is no need for me to go down to your low level. Just know that I will counter you in a similar fashion if you start to troll again which you began to do as usual.

Last edited:
goldcoin.jpg

Dem dirty nails. I'd be embarrased.

I thought that you were a Muslim.:lol:

It is permissible to have 4 wives as long as you can support them and treat them well.

But only a small minority have that or even more than 1 wife. Come again, Mullah troll.

Don't blame us for having large families. It is one of the best blessings.

Besides in 2050 there will be nearly 800 million Arabs.:lol:

Saudi illegal family

After the war, the Saudis renegotiated their oil contracts. Although they lost quite a bit of money to American accounting practices, what was left made Ibn Saud an extremely wealthy man. Despite the severe restrictions of Wahhabism, he managed to father more than sixty children, and a common joke was that the only way that Ibn Saud united the Arab people was in bed.

Dumb Kazakh nomad in action again.:lol:

Worry about your mut'ah business and about your prostitutes that are working across the region. Don't force me to make you cry. I can quickly do that because your low IQ is well-known on this forum. No amount of smileys from your side will ever change that fact.

All of them are Arabs and fellow Semitic people and genetic tests prove that we are all closely related even before people started to call themselves names.

You fail again as usual but I am discussing with an idiot so nothing new.

Enjoy your sanctions under the Mullah, mut'ah and drug infested country you live in.

This is about an afgahn hophead prostitute.Prostitute In every country exists like famous Arab... prostitutes that service to ur jewsih princess and Americans :D :D
BTW Iran has no palce in 50 first countries that have the most rapes
Rapes (per capita) statistics - countries compared - Crime data on NationMaster

From what I know even the majority of younger generation in lower class families don't support the system anymore. Like @al-Hasani said, it is very surprising to see how this small minority is keeping the system by force. As you mentioned, if it's the militias that are hard to overcome, how did the 1979 revolution happened when Shah's police was similar to militias that exist in modern day as it complies with the point of view of most Iranians?
Dear @Azizam,
Please do not pay attention to some crap leaping out of a crazy mind of a self-supposed-genius dumb.
Throughout a 7000 years of written history of this nation this ruling system is the most democratic, most accepted and most respected which has ever been in this country.
I am not spreading BS out of my disrupted brain like you are hearing from some retards hear, I am speaking based on the last countrywide poll performed some 30 years ago. In which 98 percents of the people of this country selected this system to be in charge.
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry for some nonsense claims I am reading here, But believe me I have PhD in electrical engineering and am some how considered a rich person, I have traveled to many other counties and I know many alike individuals in my family and around while an idea of fleeing this country has never crossed my mind and nor the others.
Please make your information data for judging a nation portfolio, and never trust some minor retards to preoccupy your mind with some laughable BS. There are many other Iranians who can justify my words beside some other Iranians whom will oppose it.
I may be not in full agreement with all the actions of this system as I am not a fan of many of the persons in charge but as long as this ruling system is the most recent majority-elected option of Iranians I will respect it and I will do my best to improve it and make it better.

Last edited:
Speech dependency and old age. :nono:

Arabs and Jews are cousins. Normal Jews are very good people. Only the Zionists are a problem.

Normal Iranians are also good people. But you are not.

Last edited:
Dear @Azizam,
Please do not pay attention to some crap leaping out of a crazy mind of a self-supposed-genius dumb.
Throughout a 7000 years of written history of this nation this ruling system is the most democratic, most accepted and most respected which has ever been in this country.
I am not spreading BS out of my disrupted brain like you are hearing from some retards hear, I am speaking based on the last countrywide poll performed some 30 years ago. In which 98 percents of the people of this country selected this system to be in charge.
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry for some nonsense claims I am reading here, But believe me I have PhD in electrical engineering and am some how considered a rich person, I have traveled to many other counties and I know many alike individuals in my family and around while an idea of fleeing this country has never crossed my mind and nor the others.
Please make your information data for judging a nation portfolio, and never trust some minor retards to preoccupy your mind with some laughable BS. There are many other Iranians who can justify my words beside some other Iranians whom will oppose it.
I may be not in full agreement with all the actions of this system as I am not a fan of many of the persons in charge but as long as this ruling system is the most recent majority-elected option of Iranians I will respect it and I will do my best to improve it and make it better.

Aren't you tired of stalking my posts and insulting and saying BS on my behind?
Anyway, your comment is super hilarious, there is not even one single free media in Iran(Iran is the biggest prison of newspaper writers in the world), it has executed more than 50,000 people for political reasons, it has destroyed Iran's economy for good, and even removed our natural resources like our jungles, wild life, clean air, ... and has forced 5-6 million of Iranians to escape the country, and you call it the most democratic?!!! what type of weed do you smoking? Obviously the situation is very good for a few uneducated religious cult who are getting paid for killing, torturing, imprisoning people, but this cult is a minority who has defamed Iran and made it like a second NK of the ME. BTW, learn to use mention signs when you want to talk about someone.

Last edited:
Anyway, your comment is super hilarious, there is not even one single free media in Iran(Iran is the biggest prison of newspaper writers in the world), it has executed more than 50,000 people for political reasons, it has destroyed Iran's economy for good, and even removed our natural resources like our jungles, wild life, clean air, ... and has forced 5-6 million of Iranians to escape the country, and you call it the most democratic?!!! what type of weed do you smoking? Obviously the situation is very good for a few uneducated religious cult who are getting paid for killing, torturing, imprisoning people, but this cult is a minority who has defamed Iran and made it like a second NK of the ME.
Unanswerable due to low quality.
Sir, that is not the way of discussing. Obviously you seem upset and exhausted.

learn to use mention signs when you want to talk about someone.
I was not talking about you unless you want to be put as my addressed. And that is fine for me.

Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png

Look at all the nations with high fertility rates including African countries. Very developed they are, aren't they?

lol, who said that high fertility rates = development?

All I said was that developing nations such as Iran can't afford to have a fertility rate lower than 2 for 30/40 years straight (Unless they develop really fast and achieve the "developed" status)...

brother , unfortunately it has reached as low as 1.3 percent .

the govt. is trying hard to boost the growth rate as the populations is going down the way of graying ....
its not unfortunately , its fortunate that it reached that amount and we must maintain that , we must try to keep our current population not to increase it without solving the fundamental problem we had in our country. that only can be a reciepe for disaster.

I can't blame Iran for some of it's measures in trying to turn this around. Abortion, artificial birth control, and high divorce rates, have wrecked havoc on the birth rates of wealthy western countries. It is why so many of them must have massive numbers of immigrants, legal and illegal, as their native median age has gone up and up with ever fewer births over the last several generations.

I can't blame Iran for some of it's measures in trying to turn this around. Abortion, artificial birth control, and high divorce rates, have wrecked havoc on the birth rates of wealthy western countries. It is why so many of them must have massive numbers of immigrants, legal and illegal, as their native median age has gone up and up with ever fewer births over the last several generations.

Hi Falcon, How's life treating you? Its been a long time we haven't heard from you. I hope things are going well for you.

Don't disappear like this mate, stick around.

Yeah...almost ALL other peoples are facing the same problem...Chinese, Japanese etc.

Indians might face it in the future, too.

In modern societies, only Muslims are doing O.K but that might not be the case 30 years after..

Then there are pre-modern societies of sub-saharan Africa without even electricity--but producing 8 babies per women!!!!

Scary trend for our planet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom