What's new

Iran calls for Pakistan China Russia regional alliance against US

Zareef's a softie, his softline politics have visibly failed. Regardless, Iran's enmity toward the US is all traced back to PNAC-style think tanks hosted by neocons. I hope Iranians themselves recognize this vital reality of 'US-Iran conflict'.

This fact was mentioned by one of the Iranian member...It is true. I checked it. Even Zaareef himself got educated later in US hahaha

At age 17, he left Iran for the United States. Zarif attended Drew College Preparatory School, a private college-preparatory high school located in San Francisco, California

Zarif is married and has a daughter and a son who were born in the United States.[29] He met his wife in summer 1979 through his sister. They married in Iran but moved to New York within several weeks in the midst of the Iranian revolution

:lol:

Bro...I don't know why I think but you amazingly share a thing with me

Your humor and laughter sense is just like me.

I remember during previous Ramadan I used to talk with you in friendly way...

It's nice to see you back. Don't get ban again :)

Cheers.
We had a chat about food if you remember. So, we clearly have same interests too. How you been though?? :)
I haven't been banned lately, the last time I got banned was because that damn Iranian Mohammed reported me, because I had a laugh at indian poverty. lol

We had a chat about food if you remember. So, we clearly have same interests too. How you been though?? :)
I haven't been banned lately, the last time I got banned was because that damn Iranian Mohammed reported me, because I had a laugh at indian poverty. lol

I am fine, dear...After graduating, seeking a job and also plan to do some business :)

Yes...U have quite sharp memory. I recalled. We talked about food. If you get time, do visit Pakistani restaurant in Turkiye....I am sure our people must have opened the restaurants in Turkiye :)

I am fine, dear...After graduating, seeking a job and also plan to do some business :)

Yes...U have quite sharp memory. I recalled. We talked about food. If you get time, do visit Pakistani restaurant in Turkiye....I am sure our people must have opened the restaurants in Turkiye :)
Tumha Humra Mulk Turkey Aana Chaya .. takha tum humra mulk ke khana khaa ShakOo.

What're you planing on doing?

Tumha Humra Mulk Turkey Aana Chaya .. takha tum humra mulk ke khana khaa ShakOo.

What're you planing on doing?

I am blown away, man....Now I also recalled that you were quite well versed in Urdu....I just can't stop laughing.

Great effort, bro....:tup::tup::tup:

Sure....will visit Turkiye. Done

I am planning to get a job once then by saving money want to invest in business. May also take teacher' s guidance in that....May do some small scale business initially...No ideas yet.

@Taimoor Khan @war&peace @tps77 @Zibago @Max

The moot point here is why can't Times of Islamabad ever post an article without morphing the title and/or plagiarizing.

hmmm want cooperation be stricter against india which could abandon you and support pakistan on kashmir. then pakistan should buy and get cheap gas from iran

hmmm want cooperation be stricter against india which could abandon you and support pakistan on kashmir. then pakistan should buy and get cheap gas from iran

Hahaha post-79 Iran is not Saudi Arabia, there is literally no history of diplomatic or other support for Pakistan. Iran has been a backstabber for Pakistan state . Iran killed the OIC Kashmir resolution 1995 against India which was to progress into UN and crearte diplomatic pressure for India. Iran has always done a quid pro quo for India. They again became a source of shame for us on Nuclear program in 2004. This same India threw them under the bus when they voted against t4hm in IAEA. Its not about Shia-Sunni relations, a shia majority Azerbaijan has been a strong and amazing ally to Pakistan, Iran has always taken an adversarial route regarding Pakistan and we need to guard our interests only.

Hahaha post-79 Iran is not Saudi Arabia, there is literally no history of diplomatic or other support for Pakistan. Iran has been a backstabber for Pakistan state . Iran killed the OIC Kashmir resolution 1995 against India which was to progress into UN and crearte diplomatic pressure for India. Iran has always done a quid pro quo for India. They again became a source of shame for us on Nuclear program in 2004. This same India threw them under the bus when they voted against t4hm in IAEA. Its not about Shia-Sunni relations, a shia majority Azerbaijan has been a strong and amazing ally to Pakistan, Iran has always taken an adversarial route regarding Pakistan and we need to guard our interests only.
that was what i meant and i doubt iran would do what i said

Scuba diving is Big there as well.

A Cruise from Pasni to Sharam al Sheikh to Bodrum.

@Politico this should interest honeymoon goers

Salaams Hamid. My boring fiance insists on Southern Africa. I suspect that the Enndian knows that he would be tailed by ISI with his Enndian passport should he land in Pakistan :D

I intend visiting Pakistan with my parents and sister in December tho'. That place looks wonderful and I'm going to place it on my list

Back
Top Bottom