What's new

Iran blames US, UK, Pakistan

How Iran blames Pakistan, even Pakistan is also a victim of Terrorism. However, need to make a joint venture in Security agencies and intelligence between Iran and Pakistan to monitor the cross-border activities. Terrorism is an international phenomena, many hidden hands behind it to support and provide fundings.

East Pakistan, kashmir, Siachen is speculation?

Don't make inane comments - there is no comparison between India's motive, and past history, for supporting terrorism in Pakistan, and the allegation that Pakistan would do so deliberately in Iran.

So what exactly is Pakistan's motive here that in any way compares to RAW's motive?

Inane comments? East Pakistan, kashmir, Siachen is also speculation

What motive India had in case of East Pakistan ?
Kashmir is inseparable part of India so is Siachen.

But the comments were already not in sync with topic.

Its all speculation until you provide credible sources.

All I can say is Iran is ruled by a bunch of psychopaths. Right now they are blaming everyone for the terrorist attack. The country's being blamed are US, Pakistan, UK, Italy, Spain, France and last but not least the Dutch Moluccans. Sure, let Iran get the bomb..Oh brother! :coffee:

Yes indeed, and as the above quotes how, I imagine he is going to bring evidence indicating US and UK intelligence involvement as well.

Don't forget them - what kind of evidence will the US and UK consider 'acceptable' as showing their complicity?

My guess is just like Mumbai the attack was carried in Iran and the mastermind is in Pakistan. US and UK can be handled separately Iran has called for handover of Rigi just like India has asked for Hafeez Saeed.
As far as I can gather Pakistan is only looking for credible evidence it does not care about other countries involved.

Inane comments? East Pakistan, kashmir, Siachen is also speculation

What motive India had in case of East Pakistan ?
Kashmir is inseparable part of India so is Siachen.

But the comments were already not in sync with topic.

Its all speculation until you provide credible sources.

Are you denying India supported and sponsored an insurgency INEast Pakistan, and is militarily occupying Kahsmir and Siachen, and that it has a festering dispute with Pakistan over those and other territories?

Those are all well established facts, if you need a source for them then you need to go back to shool and read up a bit more before posting.

They etablish India's motive and precedent for supporting terrorism in Pakistan - what is Pakistan's motive and precedent for supporting terrorism in Iran?

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

My guess is just like Mumbai the attack was carried in Iran and the mastermind is in Pakistan. US and UK can be handled separately Iran has called for handover of Rigi just like India has asked for Hafeez Saeed.
As far as I can gather Pakistan is only looking for credible evidence it does not care about other countries involved.

Whatever evidence is good for the UK and US in establishng their complicty in the terror attack in Iran is good for Pakistan. :agree:

With respect to the Mumbia attacks, the masterminds, Shah and Lakhvi, along with some others, have been arrested and I believe their trial has started.

They were arrested because India was able to provide tangible forensic evidence, intercepts, voice recordings etc. indicating their complicity in the attacks and their presence in Pakistan

I imagine that at the very least Pakistan will be looking for intelligence and evidence about where exactly Rigi is in Pakistan from the Iranians.

All I can say is Iran is ruled by a bunch of psychopaths. Right now they are blaming everyone for the terrorist attack. The country's being blamed are US, Pakistan, UK, Italy, Spain, France and last but not least the Dutch Moluccans. Sure, let Iran get the bomb..Oh brother! :coffee:

Captain, this is Major speaking. Iranians never said they want to get the bomb. They just repeated that recently. That's a very responsible statement. If they are responsible, I hope they don't go nuclear. If they do, I can't blame them. "Create a club and screw the rest doesn't speak well to me."

It's your lil Israel you are concerned, no? You go tell them Jews to strip themselves off in front of me, nukes, I mean.

Are you denying India supported and sponsored an insurgency INEast Pakistan, and is militarily occupying Kahsmir and Siachen, and that it has a festering dispute with Pakistan over those and other territories?

Those are all well established facts, if you need a source for them then you need to go back to shool and read up a bit more before posting.

They etablish India's motive and precedent for supporting terrorism in Pakistan - what is Pakistan's motive and precedent for supporting terrorism in Iran?

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

You are clearly mixing different topics. We have discussed enough on these and we can continue the argument in relevant threads.

No point in discussing here.

Whatever evidence is good for the UK and US in establishng their complicty in the error attack in Iran is good for Pakistan. :agree:

With respect to the Mumbia attacks, the masterminds, Shah and Lakhvi, along with some others, have been arrested and I believe their trial has started.

Wrong US and UK also provided evidences for Mumbai moreso US because its citizens were targets of terrorists. Pakistan is refusing to handover the main mastermind hence I said India would look with interest in demand of Rigi from Pakistan.

[/COLOR]

You are clearly mixing different topics. We have discussed enough on these and we can continue the argument in relevant threads.

No point in discussing here.
Fair enough - my only point was that India and Pakistan have a history of hostility, disputes and covert intervention in the other nation that provides motive and precedent for allegations thrown at each other over 'support for terrorism', and that no such motive or precedent exists in case of Iran and Pakistan, though some analysts have in the past argued that the Shia-Sunni terrorism in Pakistan was a Saudi-Iranian proxy war being played out in Pakistan.

Wrong US and UK also provided evidences for Mumbai moreso US because its citizens were targets of terrorists. Pakistan is refusing to handover the main mastermind hence I said India would look with interest in demand of Rigi from Pakistan.
I am not sure who originally obtained the intercepts of the conversations of Shah and Lakhvi, but it was forensic evidence of that sort that convinced Pakistan.

India has not provided any conclusive evidence against Saeed, so to call him the 'main mastermind' is incorrect. The 'main masterminds' are so far under arrest.

IN any case, as I said, whatever evidence is acceptable to the US and UK proving their culpability is acceptable to Pakistan.

It is sad news from Iran that a Blast killed Dozens of People, No doubt this is an act to be criticised, Larejani criticised pointing towards America, the UK and US rejected the Blame, Iraninan Interior Minister and some Officials pointed the Source from Pakistan Balouchistan (Jandallah). Well if anyone really wants to know the root cause of this dangerous game then one will have to look deeper into the Matters. This is not a simple Sectarian aggression from any "Sunni" Team or etc. This is a genuine Wide spread game from different players of the world, I could be wrong in this sense but few arguments compell me to think about this. hope to discuss soon.....
but after this incident the Pressure would increase against pakistan and the neighbors who wants to pressurize would open the pressure cooker with a blast.

Fair enough - my only point was that India and Pakistan have a history of hostility, disputes and covert intervention in the other nation that provides motive and precedent for allegations thrown at each other over 'support for terrorism', and that no such motive or precedent exists in case of Iran and Pakistan, though some analysts have in the past argued that the Shia-Sunni terrorism in Pakistan was a Saudi-Iranian proxy war being played out in Pakistan.

Thanks

I am not sure who originally obtained the intercepts of the conversations of Shah and Lakhvi, but it was forensic evidence of that sort that convinced Pakistan.

India has not provided any conclusive evidence against Saeed, so to call him the 'main mastermind' is incorrect. The 'main masterminds' are so far under arrest.

IN any case, as I said, whatever evidence is acceptable to the US and UK proving their culpability is acceptable to Pakistan.

I only made the comment about India's interest in Pakistan handing over Rigi and the kind of evidence would Pakistan expect for the same.

Rigi and Saeed are called mastermind by countries who suffered the terrorist attacks.

I will reserve my comments on your reply to Saeed.

I only made the comment about India's interest in Pakistan handing over Rigi and the kind of evidence would Pakistan expect for the same.

Rigi and Saeed are called mastermind by countries who suffered the terrorist attacks.

OK - I see your point, but that also assumes that Pakistan knows where he is. Remember that Pakistan is fighting its own Baluch insurgency, and if we knew where all their hiding spots were then our own Baluch insurgency would be non-existent.

Even if Rigi is in Pakistan, it would be fallacious to assume that Pakistan knew where he was. He very likely utilizes the same networks and hideouts the Pakistani Baluch insurgents do.

And if the argument is that Pakistan does know where he is and is deliberately not turning him over, then the question returns to motive and why Pakistan would protect Rigi?

Why would Pakistan turn in Rigi even if his whereabouts are known? Like Saeed. Would'nt it ask for credible evidence?

Why would Pakistan turn in Rigi even if his whereabouts are known? Like Saeed. Would'nt it ask for credible evidence?

No they wont ask for more evidence. Strategic assets are only w.r.t to Indians, not any other country. Pakistan was able to crackdown on militants when some in them attacked China and Chinese citizens.

IF we know where he is, then yes, evidence will be asked for, though I think it has been shared by Iran already.

Plus, hasn't he publicly claimed attacking Iran in the past anyway?

If so, that is pretty damning on its own.

Such is not the case with Saeed.

No they wont ask for more evidence. Strategic assets are only w.r.t to Indians, not any other country. Pakistan was able to crackdown on militants when some in them attacked China and Chinese citizens.

Don't be inane - there is a reason a delegation from Iran is traveling to Pakistan with 'evidence'.

When you guys can find enough on Saeed let us know, and then we will arrest him a well, as we did with the Mumbai masterminds, Shah and lakhvi.

Back
Top Bottom