What's new

Iran blames US, UK, Pakistan

Iran MP: hunt for "terrorists" may cross into Pakistan

TEHRAN (Reuters) - An Iranian MP raised the prospect on Monday of a possible military cross-border operation into Pakistan against the "terrorist group" blamed for a deadly attack on the elite Revolutionary Guards.

Iran has in the past said members of the Sunni insurgent Jundollah (God's soldiers) group, which state media say claimed Sunday's suicide bombing in southeastern Iran, have been operating from inside Pakistani territory.

"There is unanimity about the Revolutionary Guards and the security forces engaging in operations in any place they would deem necessary," ISNA news agency quoted MP Payman Forouzesh as saying, appearing to refer to agreement on the issue among lawmakers.

"There is even unanimity that these operations (could) take place in Pakistan territory," he said. He is a representative from Sistan-Baluchestan province, where the attack took place.

Iran MP: hunt for terrorists may cross into Pakistan | World | Reuters
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What a Mess we are in....

i think iranins need some more ghuris in tehran .if they never understand with love USA openly and ISARIL secretly will so happy to kick iran via pakistan.every *** hole nighber can't control there own country but wanna cross into pakistan.iran should work for her own national security there is not all angels irani papulation

TEHRAN (Reuters) - An Iranian MP raised the prospect on Monday of a possible military cross-border operation into Pakistan against the "terrorist group" blamed for a deadly attack on the elite Revolutionary Guards.

Iran has in the past said members of the Sunni insurgent Jundollah (God's soldiers) group, which state media say claimed Sunday's suicide bombing in southeastern Iran, have been operating from inside Pakistani territory.

"There is unanimity about the Revolutionary Guards and the security forces engaging in operations in any place they would deem necessary," ISNA news agency quoted MP Payman Forouzesh as saying, appearing to refer to agreement on the issue among lawmakers.

"There is even unanimity that these operations (could) take place in Pakistan territory," he said. He is a representative from Sistan-Baluchestan province, where the attack took place.

No need to feel sorry for Pak. He should have known better its not Pak that has sent someone into Iran and blew himself up. If he likes to talk about operations in Pak territory, he has made him an official prick in my eyes.

Sure, go ahead attack us if you can.:rofl::rof: The threat from India was very much real but Iran is a bloody joke.So no worries as far as i am concerned.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Btw, about time we start pulling oil from our Baluchistan.

Boy! they sure are powerful?:lol::lol:

when Iran is already in Isolation over its nuclear issue now they want to cross over in our territory?:crazy:

Even India has not dared to do so,alread encircled by hostile neighborhood it will be insane for Iran to add Pakistan to its enemies list when US,UK and Israel and others want Just that.

So if this stupidity from Iran continues and they dont try to improve relations and Israel attacks them someday (and there is uneasiness between Pakistan and Iran) we wont help them a bit and we should'nt in such a scenario.
moreover joint projects like IPI and railtransit will also be compromised by this kind of belligerence from Iran.

Iran should understand that we have no legitimate intrest to support anything against Iran because it will give us nothing to us and when we are already caught in Taliban terror mess,even Pakistan had choosen not participate in UN vote over Iran issue even when India voted against them.
Iran should recognize that joint work between Pakistan and Iran will bring results not the hostile statements.

However a statement by an MP may not reflect the thinking of Iran govt: lets wait and see what thier govt says and what happens.:coffee:

Last edited:
Boy! they sure are powerful? when Iran is already in Isolation over its nuclear issue now they want cross over in our territory?
Even India has not dared to do so,alread encircled by hostile neighborhood it will be insane for Iran to add Pakistan to its enemies list moreover joint projects like IPI and railtransit will be compromised.

Iran should understand that we have no legitimate intrest to support anything against Iran because it will give us nothing to us and when we are already caught in Taliban terror mess,even Pakistan had choosen not participate in un vote over Iran issue in UN even when India voted against them.
Iran should recognize that joint work between Pakistan and Iran will bring results not the hostile statements.

However a statement by an MP may not reflect the thinking of Iran govt: lets wait and see what thier govt says and what happens.:coffee:
Iranian General giving similar statement.

Anyway, i would not consider these statements serious.They are just blowing air as they usually do against Israel.Any War against Iran will bring massive funding from Saudi Arabia and other arab countries and we will become enemies of Iran so i don't see how it is their interest to fight a war with Pakistan.

ohhh yeah iran will fight every week with israil usa saudi uae egypt on media.bullshit talki genrals and gov of iran.

Iranian General giving similar statement.

Its not about Iranian power, its about their brains. If they all truely think like this, I find it's so regretful I may have start to have reservations about their nuclear ambitions.

However, some of them could have been bought. Think about what happenned in July. Divide and conquer is the usual technique. Certain someone never knew better, trust me.

Think about Iraq too. The bridge leading to Bagdad is not even destroyed and American tanks simply cruised in. Miracle? Miracle not.

My guess is, The Iranians are in a process of acquiring Nuclear Wepons . Which US and its allies fully oppose . They might have suspected that Pakistan might have reached some kind of understanding with the west on give and take basis over confronting Iranian from going nuclear. Iran has pointed out this matter earlier with Pakistan .
Recent developments of Blackwater operating in Pakistan and the expantion of US was also a matter of great concern for the Iranians .
On the other hand i have heared from an ISI official that the Russians are engaged in providing wepons for the Afghan insurgency and the insurgency going on in the FATA and Waziristan territory VIA IRAN and Central Asian states bordering Afghanistan .
To me the whole issue looks like a ploy of global Powers with Afghanistan , Pakistan and Iran being their playgrounds . This might be valid depending upon our Historical relations with US and Saudia-Arabia and Iran's Strategik Relations with Russia.
If Pakistan is involved in the whole story then there must have been somthing from the Iranian side as well .

just for info: two months back FC had arrested several arabs in mohmand agency trying to go to swat. they were hidden in burqas. most of them had come to pakistan via iran according to their passports.

Its not about Iranian power, its about their brains. If they all truely think like this, I find it's so regretful I may have start to have reservations about their nuclear ambitions.

However, some of them could have been bought. Think about what happenned in July. Divide and conquer is the usual technique. Certain someone never knew better, trust me.

Think about Iraq too. The bridge leading to Bagdad is not even destroyed and American tanks simply cruised in. Miracle? Miracle not.

Class is in session, and the prof is on a roll. :tup:

But let's not be hasty. The stakes are high here and everyone knows it.

There could be some high level "al-Taqiyya" going on over there for all we know. Even to this day, no one is sure what to conclude about the events in July. Part of it may very well have been a fight against the "bourgeois" counter-revolutions, if you will ...

But a large part of it could have been a masterful smoke screen released at the highest level to confuse the enemy.

A confused enemy is an incapacitated enemy.

Let's again look at the big pictures: how many "Muslim" states are in the OIC? And how many can be counted? IMO, only Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan - from west to east.

PRC will stand by Pakistan - into the foreseeable future, through thick and thin - because here is a rare consensus not only between two governments, but also between two peoples.

But nothing else can be taken for granted. We simply don't know enough. Everyone is reacting to "news", and bewildering news at that ...

So the least folks can do is not to over-react. Be prepared, but wait and see.

Well , fristly if the ppl responsible were in Pakistan lets just hang them or give them to Iran , as we do not appreciate these lunatics going about blowing things up

Secondly there could be a motive by talibans and others to disrupt pakistani operation in waziristan

Lets analyse....

When Pakistan was frist interested in operations, was it swat or similar these lunatics launched the raids in Mumbai and mae the relations between India and Pakistan which was on all time goodness sour and bad ....

Now when Pakistan wanted to move in waziristan the same scums did this blow up doll crap in iran to hurt pakistans warm ties with Iran

:sniper: Talibans and all other need to go

Back
Top Bottom