What's new

Iran blames US, UK, Pakistan

And what exactly are the Iranians planning to attack us with? Their rusted F-14 Tomcats? Or the out-of-order F4J Phantoms? Or are they planning to deploy their "Special Forces" against us, which by the way, no one has ever heard of!

I think Iran is simply jumping on the band-wagon because they're high on all that Uranium enrichment. Iran must not forget that in order to receive support from neighbouring countries, one must first learn to hold their tongue in times of a crisis. Provide Pakistan with the necessary proof that we're involved, otherwise keep the petty accusations for the US and UK. Pakistan will not tolerate such immature outbursts from a nation it's trying to develop diplomatic relations with.

Rest assured, if attacked or provoked, Iran will be taught a lesson by the Pakistan Military which it won't forget for a long time.

My guess is, The Iranians are in a process of acquiring Nuclear Wepons . Which US and its allies fully oppose . They might have suspected that Pakistan might have reached some kind of understanding with the west on give and take basis over confronting Iranian from going nuclear. Iran has pointed out this matter(Jundollah) earlier with Pakistan .
Recent developments of Blackwater operating in Pakistan and the expantion of US Embaccy in Islamabad was also a matter of great concern for the Iranians .

On the other hand i have heared from an ISI official that the Russians are engaged in providing wepons for the Afghan insurgency and the insurgency going on in the FATA and Waziristan territory VIA IRAN and Central Asian states bordering Afghanistan .
To me the whole issue looks like a ploy of global Powers with Afghanistan , Pakistan and Iran being their playgrounds . This might be valid depending upon our Historical relations with US and Saudia-Arabia and Iran's Strategik Relations with Russia.
If Pakistan is involved in the whole story then there must have been somthing from the Iranian side as well .
One can also see recent Iranian & Indian (Most Close to Russia) moves as a ploy to sabotage the Waziristan operation . As this ops is vital for the success of US and Nato Forces which may be unacceptable to the Russians . This could also deviate the US's attention from the Iranian Underground Nuclear Activities.

If Pakistan is involved in the whole story then there must have been somthing from the Iranian side as well .
Absolutely I saw Musharaf saying on a Private TV that Indian conslate in Zehdan is also responsible for training terrorists which destablize Balouchistan,so this Issue might have been raised with Iranians though not make public like Afghan one due to good relations.

However I dont believe that Pakistan was directly involved in this rather it was backed by CIA and others,and why Iranians are going nuts is because these smugglers(terrorists) had lived hiding in Balouchistan and they might be thinking that Pakistan has facilitated them.

Now when Iran ignored all Pakistani requests for control of India's conslates activities of terrorism in past they want Pakistan to help them get rid of so called CIA and Mossad agents why would we and why should we?The've just gone nuts:crazy::sick:.

Last edited:
I think we should look into this matter in context of
1. Waziristan ops being Vital to US and Nato.
2. Russian role in fueling Afghan insurgence in Afghanista-Pakistan Bordering areas and in Afghanistan through IRAN and Central Asian States
3. Diffusing attentions from the matter of Iranian Activities of Pursuing Nuclear Weapons .

We might also Face India down this road.

Iran must not forget that in order to receive support from neighbouring countries, one must first learn to hold their tongue in times of a crisis.

That sure is a point well-worth emphasizing. However, Iran is not going to attack Pakistan; but unfortunately has made a strategic calculation to "sacrifice" relationship temporarily in order to secure itself.

Once it's become paranuclear, hopefully it'll be more "mature". Wish it could be the other way around.

But unfortunately, Iran is faced with some weighty foes, which calls for unconventional tactics. We know - a good part of it was Iran's own making - whenever Najad got in front of a mike.

For Pakistan, IMHO, it calls for a time for forbearance.

Now when Iran ignored all Pakistani requests for control of India's conslates activities of terrorism in past now they want Pakistan to help them get rid of so called CIA and Mossad agents why would we and why should we?Theve just gone nuts.

I agree with you . Pakistan should persue its interests . However this would have been good if Iranians and Indians would have cooperated with Pakistan . Unfortunately these counteries still are a Part of ongoing Cold-War btw US-Russia in this reagion specifically .

For Pakistan, IMHO, it calls for a time for forbearance.

Sometimes I can't help but thinking Pak is too nice. No other nuclear power has gone through what Pak has gone through, before WOT, Pak was probably having a great time. Then all hell went loose. Terrorists, drone explodes, displaced people, lunatics of every variety all showed up on Pak soil. If I were Pak, I would probably keep detonating my nukes(test detonation) until anyone shows up at my door would have a flower in his hand and sincerely smile at me.

Well, don't take my emotion in this post seriously. I am simply venting my anger on behalf of Pak.

Iran must not forget that in order to receive support from neighbouring countries, one must first learn to hold their tongue in times of a crisis.

Once a counteries strategik interests are guranteed by a super power no one else can mess with that Country except for those having a rival super power on their back .
Say for eg Israel . Its tiny nation heavilly outnumbered by the surrounding hostile Forces but yet it continues to exist with the help of superpowers like US,Britan and France . No one can mess with Israle except for those counteries who are least engaged with US in any form of mutual interests or those nations which are engaged with Rival Global Power Like Russia.

If I were Pak, I would probably keep detonating my nukes(test detonation) until anyone shows up at my door would have a flower in his hand and sincerely smile at me.

:lol:

You were a red guard, weren't you? Or perhaps you just missed the decade. My old high school teacher used to "rue" that I missed the Cultural Revolution by 25 years ...

Good thing Pakistan doesn't have people like you, or me.

:lol:

You were a red guard, weren't you? Or perhaps you just missed the decade. My old high school teacher used to "rue" that I missed the Cultural Revolution by 25 years ...

Good thing Pakistan doesn't have people like you, or me.

No I am not, then I guess I totally missed the fun. :lol:
But then I guess not entirely though. I have memories since I was 3.
My father was in the military at that time, I don't have lots of opportunies to observe what's real happenning.

Like what I said, it's anger control. In order to make sound decisions, one has to emotionally detach him/herself from the issue at hand.

On a side note, even in that destructive and chaotic period, I don't recall any stories about red guards stormed any mosques in China.
However, some bhudist temples and confucius temples ain't that lucky.

I am sure Iran will be against Indian Embassy in Afghanistan also because only way they can operate is through is India, Israel have said it themselves that they do business in Middle East through India, and also Indian Company is taking out all oil contrast from Iran I wonder why.

link: Guerrilla trade
its tottaly a move of us and uk because they are not in a way for war but they want to set a war between the peoples.they use taliban person for this purpose,i condempt this attack as iran is are brotherly and native islamic country and they also help all the occasion

its tottaly a move of us and uk because they are not in a way for war but they want to set a war between the peoples.they use taliban person for this purpose,i condempt this attack as iran is are brotherly and native islamic country and they also help all the occasion

Blaming US is somewhat incompleet . You have to look its rivals also . Like Russia.

its tottaly a move of us and uk because they are not in a way for war but they want to set a war between the peoples.they use taliban person for this purpose,i condempt this attack
It might a move of US and UK but how stupid and insane it is from Iran to blame Pakistan which has no intrest in tussle between US and Iran.

Its a cheap attempt by Iran to try to coerce Pakistan to be a party in this conflict they think that because Pakistan is currently handling Taliban and an Insurgency in Balouchistan and tensions with India they can dictate us,Idiots.
I think we should too demand Iran to stop to arrival of terrorists from Iran to Pakistan which are hurting us in Balouchistan and possibly in FATA.

Considering their claim to enter Pakistan I am now begaining to wonder that either they have some sort of Nuclear substance or they have gone crazy trying to take on Pakistan conventionally with their junk toys(so called weapons)

iran is are brotherly and native islamic country and they also help all the occasion
Wake up from illusion Iran has many times in past cooperated with India against Pakistan its just a stupid Islamic Brotherhood assumption you are making.

Last edited:
Supposedly Iran has UAV capability including "suicide" UAV's. these are observation UAV's that are armed "informally" and expend themselves against a target. The Iranians could send one of these into Pakistan ....

From the Washington Times, February, 2009:

Iran has developed a new generation of unmanned aerial vehicles with a range of 1,000 kilometers (620 miles), Iranian Deputy Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi announced this week, calling it an "important achievement." The new UAV could range as far east as India, west to the Mediterranean, south over the Arabian peninsula and north over much of central Asia and the Caucasus.

Iran began developing UAVs in the early 1990s and has reportedly used them to shadow U.S. fleet movements in the Gulf and to monitor events in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2007 Iran claimed to have begun producing "suicide drones" invisible to radar and usable as guided missiles to attack U.S. ships. Of greater immediate worry is the possibility that Iran might begin to use drones for the same kind of pinpoint attacks the United States is currently carrying out in the war on terrorism. Random explosions on U.S. bases or against American businesses or diplomatic missions in the region might be blamed on terrorists, while Iran maintains plausible deniability.

Furthermore, Iran is more than willing to place these weapons directly in terrorist hands. Hezbollah has penetrated Israeli air defenses using Iranian-supplied drones, and claimed to have attacked an Israeli warship.

EDITORIAL: New Iranian capability is troublesome - Washington Times

Back
Top Bottom