What's new

Iran before Khomeini

85 billion$ foreign reserves of donkey Iranis, country is from centuries with oil and gas reserve,
while newly born country Pakistan, which has age only 50+ years, no oil and gas reserve, have 27 billion$ foreign reserves.

Lol, Iran is 3rd class country....

Pakistan is fighting Afghan war from 20+ years, 1971, 1965,1948, kargil war, spending too much on nukes,
still better performance than donkey Irani mullahs.
Pakistan has only 16 billion dollars of forex reserves, ranking 68. Iran is ranked 31.

I don't have time to educate an angry, uncivilized person from a country where 51% of women cannot even read or write their names on paper and Taliban throws acid on their faces when they want to become literate. Good luck becoming close to what Iran is today in the next 50 years.

Last edited:
Yeah, Iran is nothing like South Asian countries, as it has toilets, and clean, beautiful. Because Its an Irani is claiming, Indian claims same, Iran is worst country. Lol
Your country fellows show some pictures from Tehran and some large cities and claim Iran is beautiful country. Lol, I can too show clean and beautiful places from Islamabad and etc. Iran is 3rd class country, Youtube has videos related to Iran, many v loggers uploaded videos, same like India, Bangladesh even worst.

You seems ignorant to me, Pakistanis got garbage or wasteland from India's part in 1947 and Iran was from centuries, Still Pakistan is better in some areas than Iran. I am not impress from Pakistan progress but it still better than Iran, India, Bangladesh. Iran has gas and oil reserves, still a 3rd class country, You should compare yourself with old countries like China, Japan, they fought Word Wars. Japan cities fkd by US and Chines fkd by Japan

What are your products in other countries (smuggled) oil or dates? Lol

There is a saying "Grapes are Sour"

Check your sister is in home or in brothel for Mutah
Lol..for your information my sister is biologist married to a Canadian doctor and she is at work...where is your sister!!!

Iran was a sham prior to 1979 (I'm not saying it's more accurate now)
But a few videos of Tehran elites in skirts dosent represent the millions of Iranians across the country, it never did and it's why the backlash and Iranian revolution hit
The problem is the mullah regime is just as unrepresentative of the entire population and thus Iranians have division
There is a happy middle that Iranians need to find, same goes for all of us

Sums up with. I have been saying here many times: A Happy Middle Ground. And Pakistan had it for most of Pakistan's history until Zia ul Haq took upon himself to 'Islamize' Pakistan and by the time he died in 1988 he had ruled for 1/4th of Pakistan's history by then and had changed the complexion of the Pakistani society. He was called by the West as 'the Benevolent Dictator'--of course it suited the West to have him in power then.
So a Happy Middle Ground is the way. In Islam it is called 'Miyana Ravi' and called 'the Golden Medium' by Aristotle. Iran and Afghanistan followed the two extremes and paid the price--one followed extreme religiosity and the other followed communism, respectively. Completely ill-matched for their populations. Thank God, despite all Pakistan's faults, Pakistan has never followed such modes and even Zia ul Haq was not an extremist compared with some nations.
Pakistan doesn't need a 'revolution'. Pakistan needs rapid education and evolutions. But I digress.

Conservation and religion are not necessarily related. China has always been a secular country. It used to be conservative. China is now too westernized. I think China will return to tradition to a certain extent, but it will be selective and relative, and a balance needs to be found.

Western culture is too tempting for all of the world. It comes with good and bad. And yet I see the adoption of the Western culture as inevitable globally; if not now then at most a couple of centuries later. Why so? Because the Western culture is built upon human nature, good or bad. I know it is a controversial and perhaps even a bitter truth to say, but that's how I see it. I am not necessarily endorsing the Western culture but neither I am condemning it. And the West paid heavy price over the centuries through various conflicts, pogroms, and censorships to arrive at the current state.

ok

So, Canadian is fking your sis, Iranis have no diks?
Read my " signatures " that would be my answer to your ignorance..get a life ..you may still make it..and do not be so envy of the others.

A dumb bas trd country like pakistan cant develop because too many western a ss loving.
Education is done in english then you wonder why there is divide in pour society and inferiority complex.
All good developed countries educate in their own language.

bro leave it. iranis do have good health and hygiene in their country clean food stalls.
Nope don't, I used to believe in leaving it...
but not now too many a-hole type Iranian posters on this forum are getting on my nerves, its seriously f-ing annoying
Some are good but most are annoying af

but not now too many a-hole type Iranian posters on this forum are getting on my nerves, its seriously f-ing annoying
We were talking about Iran before the 1979 revolution and today's Iran (which has nothing to do with other countries really) and somebody quoted me and started to insult Iran and Iranians. He even went on to insult one of the member's sister for no reason without provocation, particularly one of the members that always refrains from engaging in debates that can turn ugly.

You don't find that annoying. Do you?

We were talking about Iran before the 1979 revolution and today's Iran (which has nothing to do with other countries really) and somebody quoted me and started to insult Iran and Iranians.
Your lot insult Pak ALL THE FREAKING TIME, AND MULTIPLE TIMES WITHOUT PROVOCATION, or even the slightest disagreement result in insults
good that someone hits back, I like Iran but not when you insult motherland - than in response I am fine if people crap talk you too, I personally wouldn't but if someone does its good

1) Penn World Table (PWT) shows historical statistics of 167 countries since 1950.

According to Penn World Table:
Iran's GDP PPP in 1979 was 227bln$ while population size was 37,2mln people=> GDP PPP per capita in 1979 was 6.100$.

for comparison in 2011 (before 2012 oil embargo) Iran's GDP PPP was 1,5 trln$ with population size being 74,6mln => GDP PPP per capita in 2011 was 20.300$

After all those sanctions and oil embargo Iran's GDP PPP stands at 1,1trln$ in 2021------ still 5 times bigger than in 1979
1.jpg

2) Other statistics also show progress over the last 30 years
2.jpg

but of course transformation not as fast as in China
4.jpg

3) Also
chartoftheday_3559_the_countries_with_the_most_engineering_graduates_n.jpg

4) Being isolated from global capital markets, Iran has the lowest external debt in the world (only 2% of GDP)

External borrowings at levels not higher than 60-70% of GDP have positive effects on economic growth (if properly used).

Low level of Iran's external debt means that when sanctions are removed Iran is eligible to borrow hundreds of billions of dollars and invest them into its infrastructure and industry and this can transform the entire economy----so there is huge potential over there...

5) Iran's defence industry today is probably the most advanced defence industry in the Muslim world

Your lot insult Pak ALL THE FREAKING TIME, AND MULTIPLE TIMES WITHOUT PROVOCATION, or even the slightest disagreement result in insults
good that someone hits back, I like Iran but not when you insult motherland - than in response I am fine if people crap talk you too, I personally wouldn't but if someone does its good
Are you serious? Who talked about Pakistan? It was about Iran prior to the 1979 revolution and today. Nobody brought up Pakistan as it is irrelevant to the issue. If you a*holes don't come and talk about Iran and compare your country to ours even when it's completely irrelevant, nobody would ever bother to even mention the name of Pakistan, unless it is a thread related to Pakistan.

And he didn't hit back. He only forced me to show the harsh reality of facts and statistics, which hugely disfavors your country in every aspect.

Read my " signatures " that would be my answer to your ignorance..get a life ..you may still make it..and do not be so envy of the others.

Lol, Ok, In Muslim world, only those countries progressing seriously, which are less religious or secular, Turkey, Malaysia, UAE. Ignore Erdogan era. On Other side even Saudi has oil and earn too much from Hajj, Umra, still progress is not impressing as it is wasting too much resources on sectarian religious wars in Arab, Pakistan. Countries which are under influence of mullah like Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Saudi have less chance to become advance country..

Still, i will say Iran was good in Shah days, Pakistan was good before Zia, Afghanistan was good before Talib, If Mullah not Hijack Iran, it could become advance country, Yours mullah are too corrupt like other religious land lord, they are enjoying luxury life while public is poor.

Ok, if you think Iran is good now, stay with mullah, i wasted too much time, again no more reply from my side.. bye..

Iran looks nothing like South Asian countries. South Asian cities are crowded, dirty and chaotic. That's very offensive actually. You guys don't even have toilets lol

Who do you mean by you guys are ýou seriously throwing an India joke with the toilets and throwing Pakistan's way?:lol:

There is a Toilet everywhere in Pakistan on the contrary and they insult India with not having one..

This is Pakistan in the flesh

Iran is a shithole and not a developed country. Nor first world and the only first world in the Middle east is the 6 Gulf, Turkey, Malaysia, Brunei, Kazakhstan

Last edited:
We were talking about Iran before the 1979 revolution and today's Iran (which has nothing to do with other countries really) and somebody quoted me and started to insult Iran and Iranians. He even went on to insult one of the member's sister for no reason without provocation, particularly one of the members that always refrains from engaging in debates that can turn ugly.

butt hurt? is it ok
Is it not abusive slur?

butt hurt? is it ok
Is it not abusive slur?
You insulted another member's sister when he hadn't insulted you.
You talk like you're cosmopolitan and all, but you don't know that butt-hurt is not on the same order of insulting a person's family.
Only lowest kind of scum would insult the family of another person.

Look at some of your compatriots. They act like people without father and mother.

Back
Top Bottom