Ali savadkuhi 79 Kg
637543373472854837.jpg

Bronze winners

Morteza Qiassi
download (11).jpeg

Amin Taheri 125 Kg heavy weight giant
download (12).jpeg

Last edited:
Is wrestling is more popular in Iran than basketball ??

Joke aside, at least one Indonesian is ready to challenge any Iranian :partay:

View attachment 735591
You do realize that Iran's basketball team has won the Asian Championship several times? Iran and China are the giants of basketball in Asia. We defeated China when Yao Ming played in the Chinese team. Our captain (Hamed Haddadi) played in the NBA:

1618854192650.png

You do realize that Iran's basketball team has won the Asian Championship several times? Iran and China are the giants of basketball in Asia. We defeated China when Yao Ming played in the Chinese team. Our captain (Hamed Haddadi) played in the NBA:

Yup, I know it, I am a basketball fans and at least I was a basketball player representing my Faculty in my university (of course as a guard as I am not tall) so I have followed basketball news since I was in junior high school.

The reason I asked this because during FIBA Asia Cup some months ago, Iran viewers are not many when the Iranian team played. Just compared to Indonesian games that are always watched with many Indonesian.

Indonesia vs Thailand games with almost 1 million viewers

Iran vs Saudi game with only 4000 viewers

Yup, I know it, I am a basketball fans and at least I was a basketball player representing my Faculty in my university (of course as a guard as I am not tall) so I have followed basketball news since I was in junior high school.

The reason I asked this because during FIBA Asia Cup some months ago, Iran viewers are not many when the Iranian team played. Just compared to Indonesian games that are always watched with many Indonesian.

Indonesia vs Thailand games with almost 1 million viewers

Iran vs Saudi game with only 4000 viewers

Iranians love football, and then volleyball. Wrestling and basketball are popular too, but Iranians usually follow only important matches in these sports, like semi-final or final matches, or the Olympics.

Iranians love football, and then volleyball. Wrestling and basketball are popular too, but Iranians usually follow only important matches in these sports, like semi-final or final matches, or the Olympics.
i remember wrestling matches between indian, mangolian, and Irani wrestlers in asian games . iranis were very good wrestlers.

Back
Top Bottom